LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Put You In Your Place (private)

RPcat18

I sighed happily as I got home to my wonderful girlfriend. My name is Emma I am 26 and a lecturer at the local college. I moved in with my girlfriend two weeks ago and so far everything has been going great. We only met about three months ago but she hated seeing me live in my crappy old apartment so asked me to move in with her. I think she could be the one. She was the first woman I have ever had sex with. I have a huge sex drive and I'm always horny yet she was the first woman I trusted enough to have sex with and it was magic. I always try to be on top cause well I'm the butch one but I kinda like it when she touches me it feels so good it's unreal. I didn't know this but in reality I was crap on top and my girlfriend would much rather dominate me but she lets me be on top because she knows I am rather sensitive and if you hurt my pride you won't hear the end of it for days.

I am rather small, always have been as I was born prematurely. I come from Scotland but moved to America for college and never left. I did this because I wanted to prove to my parents and my younger brother (whom treats me like a little sister)that I could take care of myself. To be honest It was really scary being here alone but things have got allot better since I met my girlfriend.

I come in from work dressed in smart black fitted trousers, bat man boxers, a white shirt and bra I don't really need. I kicked off my smart shoes and left them lying in the hall. That was one of my faults which my girlfriend is always nagging me about. I always leave my stuff lying about. I ran my hand though my brown hair which is in a short boyish cut and sat down on my lazy boy chair which was the only thing left from my old apartment. I had found it on the street and love it but my girlfriend hates it. I sat down and undid my belt. I put on the TV and slowly started to rub myself though my boxers. I always ware guys underwear and cloths even though my girlfriend secretly thinks I would be cute in girls cloths. I rub myself as always playing with myself like a child with a new toy. There was already a small stain in my underwear from playing with myself this morning. I always try and do it when my girlfriend can't see by I'm

Danielle rolled her eyes once again collecting her roommate and lover's carelessly discard shoes from the entry hall. Honestly, it was messy and a safety hazard, not the best example of professionalism a lecturer should have for their students. On the other hand, the demands of the doctorate program little Emma was accepted into were legendarily difficult. For that reason, Dani didn't mind taking over the household chores so Emma could concentrate. Unfortunately, she had underestimated the messiness of her roommate and even wondered if Emma knew how to properly take care of herself or needed more direct help.

Dani heard the TV and wandered into the living room to ask Emma about her day. Without any words it had obviously been stressful seeing as she was rubbing herself furiously under her trousers.

Dani snuck up behind her girlfriend and that god-awful chair then glided her hand down the woman's stomach and into her opened pants.

"I hope you're thinking about me." She teased with a smile. "My my this isn't your first playtime of the day." She felt. "Hold on dear I know just what you need." She pecked her on the lips then disappeared to the linen closet to return with a piece of folded cloth. Without an explanation, she peeled away Emma's pants and stuffed the front of her boxers with the absorbent padding.

"There, now you don't have to worry about sitting in wet boxers and these are easier to clean." She tickled her playfully.

Emma jumped as her girlfriend came up behind her her cheeks going a bright shade of red as she referred to her touching herself as playtime. Emma shivered with delight under her touch but then all of a sudden she was gone going to get something.

"It is very necessary," Dani continued to smile and tickle since Emma looked so cute with the little bulge in her boxers; almost like she was wearing potty training pants. "This way, you can relax all you want, and not have to worry about dirtying your underwear. They're not a pleasant thing to wash little missy."

Secretly, Dani had a larger motive. She wanted her little Emma to enjoy the feeling of padding between her legs; she deserved being completely care free in her otherwise hectic life. Dani was really beginning to worry about Emma's health and she had always harbored the secret desire to care for a cute little AB. And frankly, Emma was a slob. Something Dani hadn't discovered until they moved in together. Emma didn't deserve to have her full adulthood; her place in life could be better fitted with a cute little diaper.

"How have you been sleeping? Any better?" Dani asked, stopping her tickles to gently pat and rub the towel.

Emma blushed bright red as she called her little missy and talked about her dirty underwear. "Dani don't call me that." She wined as she always did if Dani called her anything childish. Hell she didn't even let her call her sweetie, honey and god forbid baby. Emma had a big ego and was always trying to be butch and until now Dani had always treated her as if she was a big butch girl to avoid Emma going into a little huff.

"Hmm," Dani hummed into the kiss. "Getting better." She stroked a strand of Emma's short hair behind her ear leaning to perch against the armrest. "I've been researching different sleep aids," she stared casually still slowly teasing the cloth. "I don't like a lot of the side effects and I don't want you becoming dependent on them." She of course had other plans that required dependence. "How do you feel about trying a hypnosis tape to help you sleep?"

Emma smiled as she sat on the side of the chair and wrapped an arm around her waist. As she rubbed her more she moaned a bit softly and blushed hiding her face into Dani a bit. She felt very relaxed as she played with her cloth and hair.

"Will you give it a try at least?" She patted her bulky boxers definitively and smiled as Emma cuddled her blushing face into her side. "Put your academics aside and just trust in gypsy magic?" She joked. "You'll sleep like a baby. I guarantee it." She kissed her head.

"Fine I will try it for you...hmm you know another way to get a girl to sleep better is to tier her out before bed"She said with a naughty grin and pulled her on top of her and kissed her deeply.

Dani stroked a finger under Emma's chin, matching her smile. "Oh, is the man of the house going to let me top this time?" She teased and pressed her other hand on a journey down Emma's tummy to worm under the waist band of her now absorbent boxers. "Good thing you're wearing your wetness protection," she whispered and kissed her neck. "You're gonna need it, baby."

Emma pouted a bit as she teased her and gave her but a playful pinch " If you behave." She said trying to sound reluctant but in reality Emma was way too tiered to try and be on top tonight she just wanted to feel her touch.

Emma shivered in delight as she touched her. When she said the words wetness protection her cheeks went bright red as that sounded like something a little kid needed. However by that point she was too preocupied by how Dani was touching her to say anything. She moaned softly as she felt her rub her. She noticed she was doing it from behind the towle but it felt really good having the soft towle rub over her hard clit. Emma started to cum right away.

Dani smirked and leaned into Emma for a soft kiss as she brought her down from climax. "Uh oh, someone made a cummy in their bulky boxers, didn't they? Do we need a changing before Ni Ni?" She slipped away with a grin and when she returned, she was in the process of shaking baby powder onto a folded cloth in her hand. She reached under Emma's waistband to pull out the used cloth and replace it with the fresh powdery one. "There, that should keep your undies nice and dry," she remarked cheerily with a definitive pat. "Now time for bed."

Emma quickly organised and leaned into her panting kissing her back. As she spoke to her like a child her cheeks went a bright shade of red. "Dani I am a grown woman don't talk to me like that and I don't need you to change me!"She wined however before she knew it she had a babyish smelling cloth being stuffed down her boxers.

Emma egar to have more fun quickly forgot about the time and ran to their room her trousers falling a bit as she went. Emma quickly stripped off down to her boxers and bra leaving the rest of her cloths on the floor and lay on the bed on her side with a naughty little grin "Ready!"She called.

Dani took her time following the eager beaver to the bedroom and she showered her with praise seeing her laying in bed just like she asked. Little puffs of powder had escaped the top of her boxers in her rush and served to accentuate the cute little absorbent bulge she had stashed between her legs. Dani crawled hand over hand to position herself on top of Emma; a finger pulled at the elastic boxers to peek and check that the little white cloth was still in place.

"Good girl~ you kept your protection on." she cooed with a smile. "Hmm," Dani breathed in deep through her nose to smell the baby powder. "You smell good baby."

She eased the elastic closed and gave it a little pat then leaned in and moved herself down between the girl's legs to get her nose closer for a better whiff. Not only was she breathing deep the wonderful smell of the diaper training pad, she began teasingly rubbing against it with her nose and mouth.

Emma blushed bright red "Dani stop calling it protection I don't need protection I'm not a baby...and you know I don't like it when you call me baby"She wined but then let out a soft moan as h nose pressed against her underwear.

Dani kissed her through her boxers then kissed along her inner thighs. "It's to help you stay comfortable and dry when you're wet, honey pot." Little did Emma know all the name calling was to get her used to hearing it.

Dani reached two fingers past the leg holes of Emma's boxers to check her.

Emma moaned softly as she kissed her. When she poked her fingers into her boxers she could feel Emma was already wet from arousal. Emma wriggled around blushing bright red. " Dani what you doing come on lets have some fun." She said and tried to roll over onto her.

Dani's eyebrows knit slightly at the sudden role reversal but she let Emma have her fun and returned the kiss. She knew the little sloppy woman would be begging to be put in her place: on her back for a changing.

As the padding rubbed against her, Dani just tried to imagine the extra bulk that she would tape up in its place. Emma would soon learn her lesson seeing how badly she needed someone to take care of her.

Emma rubbed into her more clearly liking the feeling of the cloth between her legs and moaning again even though she was barley touching her.

"I think someone likes her new undies." Dani observed, whispering in Emma's ear and kissing her lobe then running a series more down her neck. Her hand reached under Emma's training bra to play, but the stuffed padding was doing most if the work.

Emma blushed but didn't conplain in a state of far too much bliss.She moaned softly and ended up cumming quickly. However before the poor dear could return her pleasure to Dani she drifted off holding onto her shirt. After lack of sleep, a long days work and then so much fun she was all tuckered out.

Dani cuddled with her for a while and rubbed her back before slowly disentangling herself from the woman in the land of nod. She went over to their CD player and popped in a tape designed to hypnotize people; this one, was specifically designed to cause bed wetting. The track would end before Emma even knew what was happening.

"Goodnight my little bed wetter." Dani cooed to the sleeping Emma and kissed her head before leaving to keep herself dry on the couch.

Emma whwimpered a bit as she moved her but relaxed again as she tucked her in. In the night Emma slept fine but ended up peeing herself. She peed so much it went right though the towel making it turn yellow and all over the bed.