LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Harper in high school goes back to Diapers

Ishigreensa

Harper kept her face buried as Mike pulled her into his lap, which she didn't object to. Though she felt bad that she was getting him all wet. But he just kept her there, that is until everything started to get uncomfortably cold.

She could only blush more as Sally started talking. And especially when Mike whispered in her ear. Though she found it very very sweet and almost Daddy-like that he would even say that let alone want to do it.

Harper didn't fight Mike when he started to undead her because frankly, a diaper sounded much more comfortable than the wet clothes she was currently in. And she was thankful that Sally had gotten out of the car and went inside while Mike was changing her.

Her thumb was still in her mouth at this point, but she was so embarrassed already so why was a little more? She slowly started to slip her whole thumb into her mouth until she was sucking on it, slowly calming herself down as she was put into a nice, dry diaper.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harper could help but blush once again. But this once was different. It was accompanied with a little smile and even a slight giggle. To keep her streak of being cute up, and because she really didn't want I take her thumb from her mouth.

"I don't mind." She whispered around her finger. She didn't want to touch base on messing herself. She didn't really like the idea too much.

Harper only smiled more as she was pulled into Mike's lap. She laid we head on his chest and sighed. She really did feel better now that she was out of those icky wet clothes.

When she was pushed off of Mikes lap, she slipped her thumb out just in time because Sally opened the door.

"I can't thank you enough, Sally." Harper replied, taking the blanket and wrapping herself in it once she was out of the car. When they stepped inside, Mike grabbed her hand and lead her back to the bathroom, until he was stopped by his mother.

Harper looked up and Mike with a small smile and nodded. "Yes, I do." I she replied. And with that, she nodded and waved the two of them off. Mike lead her into the bathroom and closed the door behind them.

Harper just smiled, partnered by a light blush as she stepped into the tub with Mikes help and sat down.

"Yeah she is. Which I'm glad of. And I don't really know. Dad will sign if no problem, but I might have to figure out a way to trick Mom." She sighed.

Harper was in the situation where she felt like both of her parents were going to leave her, or betray her. Though her father was always on her side, he let her get away with too much for her own good. And her mother was the exact opposite. So there was no real balance. And with the custody battle going on, she didn't know who she was going to be with and that scared her because she was basically screwed either way. So what she really needed was a figure that wouldn't leave her and would help her out while still having fun. And seeing as Mike was her boyfriend, having a daddy seemed like the best bet to her.

Harper relaxed and was pulled from her thoughts as Mikes started to wash her. She looked up at him and listened, smiling to herself.

"Yes, Daddy." Harper replied in a whisper, looking up to Mike with a shy smile pulled across her lips. She finally had what she wanted. And it felt so right to call him that.

Harper say still in the tub as Mike continued to wash her body. But it wasn't until he reached her chest that she felt the awkward tension between the two of them bubbling up.

Luckily Mike felt it too and for both of their sakes, he handed the wash cloth to her. Harper quickly cleaned herself before rinsing out the rag and letting Mike help her out. She couldn't help but giggle at the tickly feeling she felt as he began to dry her with a big fluffy towel.

• 3 weeks later...

More giggles and cute little squeaks came from Harper as Mike continued to tickle her while drying her off. Eventually she mumbled out something along the line of "stop it Daddy" before he finally let up. And thankfully for Harper's sake because she wasn't padded.

Harper followed silently ini Mike's room and let him change her without any fuss. When he slipped the shirt on over her head, she say up and pulled her legs up on the bed, sitting Indian style.

"That's fine...it actually more comfortable like this than it if with pants." The girl shyly admitted, a slight blush falling across her cheeks and she liked down to her lap.