LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Harper in high school goes back to Diapers

Ishigreensa

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She nodded, seeing as he was right.

She was finding to difficult to match his longs strides as they walked because he was substantially taller than her with much longer legs.

When he asked her that question, Harper couldn't stop the blush that run out across her face. "N-no.." She replied, looking ahead shyly.

Harper didn't notice the paper until she felt someone trying to lift up her skirt for a peak at the "funny surprise." She yelped and jumped around to find Adam, the school's asshole, stepping back just howling with laughter.

Harper felt the heat in her face only get hotter as her eyes started to burn from the tears welling up. She stopped dead in her tracks before eyeing the empty classroom to her right. Right as the tears were starting to roll down her face she ran in and locked the door, pressing her back to it and sliding down to the floor. She hugged her knees to her chest and buried her face in her arms, not even trying to stop crying.

Mike turned around and pulled Adam's shirt by the neck towards him, and at the same time, his other elbow launched itself into his side while he drug the creep to the office with him.

Harper heard all the yelling and screaming out in the hallway and she just listened to it all. She was actually surprised that Mike was standing up to him for her instead of just coming to get her.

When everything outside died down, there was a knock to the door that startled her, until she heard the nurse's voice. Though she was really hoping it was Mikes.

She sighed to herself and unlocked the door. She opened it and looked up at the woman shyly, giving a sniffle and wiping her eyes before she stepped out and the nurse wrapped an arm around her shoulders, leading her to her office.

Harper looked down to he lap and blushed deeply before nodding slightly.

"Mike and I were walking down to the office when I felt someone try to lift my skirt. It was Adam and he did lift me skirt up but only because someone had taped a sign to my skirt saying lift me. I don't know who put it on me but they did it because I'm diapered." She blushed even deeper, pinning her hands tightly between her legs. She didn't even want to look up at the nurse she was so shy. This was so humiliating.

"Oh are you?" the nurse asked gesturing for her to sit on the lounge sofa while she looked her up in the computer.

"I-it's more recent.....it's just because my parents......they're getting a divorce and it's putting a lot of stress on me....it started with bed wetting but then when the custody battle started...I started t-to have accidents at school...it's only been going of f-for a few days." She explained, finally looking up. That's when Mike was brought into the room and she couldn't control herself. Harper just ran up and hugged him tightly around his torso, burying her face into his chest shyly. She glanced behind him to see the counselor closing the door to the nurses office but she just blew it off, turning her attention back to Mike.

Harper just listened along to everything they were saying, too embarrassed to really do anything. Though she did eventually let go of Mike, but she stayed glued to his side. When he put his arm around her shoulder she just stepping in that much closer. Harper looked up to Mike and have him a small nod followed by her cheeks deepening in color as they left the nurses office and walked down the hall to the counselor's.

Mike opened the door and they both stepped in. Harper sat down in a chair in front of the desk and Mike sat next her her, his hand wrapping around her's.

They were alone for several minutes before Mr. Jones walked in, closing the door begin himself before sitting down at his desk.

"Apparently, Ms. Harper, you are having some problems at school, and you trust Mike to help you?" he asked her raising a brow.

"Yes I do." She nodded quietly as he continued speaking. That is until he said he needed parental consent. That's when her stomach dropped. She could easily get her dad's signature but getting her mother's would be a totally different story. Maybe she could just forge it. Harper took one of the slips and looked down at it. And unfortunately for her, you needed both parent's signatures.

Damn it she thought to herself as Mike and her walked from his office.

"Can I still come over to you're house?" She asked, looking up to Mike a they walked from the building. She would just try an forget about the permission slip until later on that weekend.

As they went down the stairs in front of the building, Harper realized for the first time that she was wet. When had she done that? She didn't even remember having to go and now she was wet? She couldn't stop the blush running out across her face as she looked down to her feet.

Harper just stayed quiet. It's not embarrassing to have Mike check her any more because she new it had to be done. It was just humiliating to know that she wet herself and she didn't even know that she did it.

She held his hand tightly and tried to follow him at the same speed but it was very difficult to match his long strides.

Harper found herself blushing even more when they walked into the store and back to the bathrooms. She knew there was no other choice so she just nodded and Mike led her into the family restroom.

Harper took her bag off and opened it up for Mike only to find that there weren't any diapers left.

"Great." She sighed, looking up and showing him the inside so he could see for himself.

Harper smiled slightly at this enthusiasm and nodded along with what he said.

"No..I don't think I do." She' said.

"Okay." Harper singed. She honestly didn't want anyone else knowing about the diapers but she really didn't think she had a choice so she just kept her mouth shut as Mike began taking her skirt off. He then took her soaked diaper off and rolled it up before wiping her diaper area, causing her to shiver slightly because the wipes where so cold.

Mike held out the undies and Harper grabbed his shoulders and stepped in one leg at a time before he pulled them up and then repeated the same steps with the pants he had.

Harper just followed Mike and stood behind him slightly as he spoke with his mother. That is until she took her by the hand and lead her Tobruk back of the store where a section of diapers lay stocked on the shelves.

Not really wanting to say anything Harper just grabbed a package of what she normally has and hands them to the woman.

"Thank you." She whispers, looking up to her with a small smile.

Instead of going up to the check out counter with her, Sally thought it's be better is Harper went back out to wait with Mike in the car. So she climbed into the back seat with him and lay her head on his shoulder, just wanting the whole ordeal to end.

A few minutes later Sally appeared from inside the store and made her way to the car. She got in and started it up, driving everyone back to to their home.

Harper just kept her head down and her face semi-hidden as they talked. She did feel a bit guilty though because Mike had taken clothes for her but she just Tried to brush that off.

"It's f-fine." She stammered, the blush returning to her cheeks. "Well a few months ago I started wetting the bed and that's all it was. Th-then my parents st-started getting worse and then I started having acc-accidents during the day." She finished in a whisper, looking down to her lap. She slowly brought her thumb up as she began nibbling and sucking on the tip of her finger. Though she stopped herself from slipping it into her mouth completely as the heat in her cheeks started slowly dissipating.

Harper didn't know whether or not to tell the truth so she simply shrugged, not wanting to get Mike into any more trouble.

"Yes he has." She nodded, looking up to him shyly, her thumb nail still in her mouth.

"Okay." She smiled lightly, laying he head back down on his shoulder once again.

Harper simply nodded to both Mike and Sally. She didn't want to lie about her relationship with Mike. She liked him to much to say they weren't together and he was really truly helping her. He let her forget about her home life worries even if it was only for a little while.

Harper was about to say something else when she was hit with the extremely strong and very sudden urge to go potty. It was so strong that is caused her to whimper out slightly. She crossed her legs together tightly and tried to focus on holding it. She would feel terrible if she had an accident in Sally's car without a diaper on.

Harper shook her head, "No I don't. I really have to pee." She blurted out finally. She knew she wasn't going to last too much longer. She knew Sally couldn't drive any faster but she was mentally swearing up a storm.

She just leaned into Mike but she didn't want to tell him that him rubbing her stomach was making it worse of her part. She closed her yes but they soon snapped open and she froze as she felt the first of the warmth forming down the front of her pants and pooling under her bottom, running all over the seat.

Harper just kept her eyes shut as she felt them start burning. She knew she couldn't stop the tears so she just let them roll down her cheeks as she buried her face into Mikes side, right as the last few drops trickled out.