LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Harper in high school goes back to Diapers

Ishigreensa

"Yeah.....it's my mom's rule. I used to only wet the bed and that's when I would wear....but it started moving into the day and I can tell I'm starting to loose all control." Harper said, looking up slightly. There was something she wasn't admitting to Mike though, and that was the fact that he actually liked wearing diapers and the thought of being babyed made her feel really really happy.

"Y-you......you would do that for me? I understand where you're coming from as well and I can agree to that.....as long as checking is done descreetly?" Harper asked hesitantly.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Of course it would be done privately, Harper. Do you think I want to embarrass you?"

He put an arm around her. "I'm not going to treat you like a baby just to make you feel bad. I'm doing it so I can change you easier. I just feel more comfortable changing someone younger than me, even if it's not for real, but it looks like you are a little girl. Trust me, I don't want our classmates to laugh at you."

He then reached down and started to pull her pants off of her. They were soaked.

"You really went all over yourself, sweetie," he commented. "I can't believe you are losing all control, but maybe it really is the stress of everything. I can't believe your mother would actually force you into diapers just for wetting the bed though. That's kind of cruel."

Mike shook his head.

"Well, anyway," he smiled as he flattened out the diaper and push it up under her. "At least I can help you here at school, right?"

He positioned the diaper three times, because this was the first diaper he had changed where the girl was as big as Harper was. But in the end, he got the tapes snug, and fit the diaper nicely on her hips.

"Do you have extra pants? Your others are soaked, sweetie."

"No...I guess you don't." Harper admitted shyly, giving a slight smile.

"I understand. And I know that this can be a bit weird. But I get why you wanna do it this way." Harper smiled. She did understand and in fact, she was starting to feel overjoyed at the thought of being babied.

Though her smiled soon turned back into a bright pink blush as Mike began commenting on how wet she really was. "I-I know...but it's for the best and I know that. It really doesn't bug me anymore."

"Yeah, and I can't thank you enough for that." She smiled lightly.

As Mike was fiddling with the diaper, Harper started lettin her mind wonder, and, before she could even realize it, she had slipped her thumb into we mouth and began suckling on the soft flesh.

The girl was shaken out of her daze, her thumb still planted in her mouth, as she nodded, pointing toward her backpack which held a light purple skirt.

• 2 weeks later...

Harper complied with everything Mike wanted her to do, leaving the control in his hands. After all he WAS the one changing her diapers. When she stood she took he thumb from her mouth and moved around so he could see better.

"Okay. I will. I promise." She smiled, knowing that she would be wet by the time P.E rolled around....P.E. She just realized that she can't change out. And there aren't any bathrooms in the girls locker room. And the showers are off limits. Harper started getting worried. She didn't know what she was going to do!

She pushed the thought aside though. She have Mike another small smile. Followed by a quiet thank you.

"Hey, Mike, do you think I could maybe come over to your house after school? I know I'm kinda inviting myself by I really don't wanna go home after school."

"Sure," Mike was afraid he appeared a little too enthusiastic about it, but knowing it was too late to play it cool, he just smiled back to her.

• 3 weeks later...

All Harper could do was blush and giggle slightly. To be honest, this would be her first boyfriend that she wounded dating just for attention. She was actually starting to really, really like Mike. "Thank you." She smiled, giving him a quick hug and a little peck on the cheek.

They started to walk out of the building. "Oh I have history next period. What do you have? I really hope they are close together." Harper stated nervously. As she walked all she could her was the crinkle of the diaper under her skirt. Though secretly she was enjoying every minute of it.

Mike secretly liked the way that the diaper forced her legs slightly apart, and so she was nearly waddling like a two year old towards their school classes.

• 2 weeks later...

Harper smiled at Mike when he took her hand. She was really enjoying the fact that she had a boyfriend that actually cared about her.

"Your not prying. Though are you sure you want to do all that for me?" She asked hesitantly.

When they reach her classroom, Harper watched Mike walk into the classroom right next door. She breathed a sigh of relief and walked into class. About half way through Harper was hit with the I've to go potty. She started fudgeting I her seat before she remembered that she had to use her diaper, so she say still and let herself flood her diaper. "Damn juice. I shouldn't have drank so much at breakfast." She thought to herself.

When class ended, she waited outside the room for Mike. English was running a bit over and her diaper was starting to get cold and clammy, an incredibly uncomfortable feeling.

When Mike finally came out of class, he saw Harper standing outside the door, and he was quite glad when the teacher had finally let them out.

Harper was about to answer but apperanty her expression did it for her. Though she knew this would happen, she could feel her face get red in a blush. Though she followed Mike back to the storage room.

"Oh and I'm sorry you have stupid kids like that in your class. Though it was mean of you teacher to keep everyone." Harper said, grabbing Mike's hand shyly as she walked.

"Yeah, well, you know, some people just take a while to mature," he said squeezing her hand once.

Harper giggled slightly at his comment seeing as it was most likely true.

She smiled at Mike, slight surprised that he could pick her up so easily. "No I don't usually go every class. Just after breakfast and lunch." Harper explained.

She watched Mike pull out the supplies and laid back on the table for him.

The more time she spent with him while she was being completely vulnerable, the more and more she wanted to take her plans into actions. She really just wanted to call him daddy, but knew that it would probably never work out.

Mike gently put a hand on her stomach and held her while he started to untape her wet diaper.

((Oh alrighty. I just didn't know how you wanted to take things so I'll start easing into it ^.^))

Harper blushed slightly. "Well I usually drink quite a bit when I eat so it kinda last me through the day. But I can start drinking more if you think that's what I need, Daddy - I MEAN MIKE!" She yelped, her face turning a whole new colour of red. All she could do was cover her face with her hands. To try and calm herself down, Harper once again slipped her thumb into her mouth.

• 1 month later...

Harper slowly shook her head. She was averagely drinking only 2 to 3 glasses in her normal day.

Once she was all clean she let Mike help her down and let him also fix her skirt before she took his hand in her own and they walked from the storage room and back out into the court years where waves of students were filing back in through the main front doors.

As they walked into the building and down the hall, Harper couldn't stop thinking about the fact that she had called Mike Daddy. She had no clue at all where that could have come from. Though the more she thought about it the more she really did want him to baby her. Of course she could never EVER ask him to do that.

~~~~

I am so sorry for my absence. I've had a lot of personal issues and things that I needed to figure out and take care of. I'm actually still in the process of getting everything all worked out so I probably won't be online as often as I used to be. But I will surly pop on when I can.

And I also hope you still would like to continue this role play with me. If not I completely understand why.

Thank you.

She nodded and smiled slightly at Mike.

She honestly couldn't believe how well he was taking all of this. He truly was an amazing guy, and boyfriend at that.

Harper got into her locker and grabbed her biology and history text books before she followed Mike to his locker.

~~~

Well I really just want a new user name, but you can't change them on this website so I'll continue to use this account.

I would love to continue. And I agree with you, this one does have a lot of potential and places it could go.

Mike had a suspicion that Harper wasn't really wetting herself because she was sick, but rather, that it was because deep down, she was scared and felt needy because of the divorce her parents were going through.

Harper simply nodded, but Mike was right as he further explained. If something like that were to happen, she would be the laughing stock of the school, and she just couldn't handle that on top if the divorice.

"Well you have to go to your classes for today, and we only have two left so I should be okay. Then after school we can go to the office and ask for your schedule to be changed." She smiled.

A the both stood there, Harper kept thinking about tha fact that Mike was so okay and even caring about this. And the more of that side he showed to her, the more she really did want him to be her daddy.

But he would just think that that was weird. He would surely just leave her if she asked, so who was she kidding.

Maybe there was some way she could get him to ask her.

That's when the late bell rang. Harper rolled up into her tip-toes and planted a quick kiss to Mikes cheek before she rushed off down the hall to we Biology class.

Mike walked down the hall to study hall, and sat in there the whole period thinking about what he could tell the office to get them to make an exception and to change his schedule without embarrassing her.

During her class Harper was also thinking of ways to convince the office to let Mike into all her classes.

Maybe they could tell them that she was being bullied and Mike was just there to stand up for her because she couldn't do it herself.

She was snapped from her thoughts when Ms. Miller tapped on her desk with a pen. Harper slowly looked up to be met with a death stare from her teacher.

She slowly started sinking down in her chair, causing her diaper to crinkle much louder than expected. Which caused a deep blush to run out across her cheeks as the lesson was resumed.

For the rest of the hour, Harper kept her head down and took her notes. When the final bell rang she was out the door first. But unknown to her, her skirt had riden up while she was in her seat, letting everyone in th hall way see her padded backside.

She waited by we locker for Mike to appear from the waves of people rushing from classrooms and pushing past her.

As Harper was trying to get to the locker, a few kids were pointing at her exposed diaper and some were giggling.

Harper herself didn't pay any mind to the laughing from the other kids. That is until she realized what exactly they were laughing at when she felt the back if her skirt fall after Mike bumped her leg.

She couldn't help but blush deeply as she turned around to face him.

"Well, I have one idea but now that I think about it again it probably won't work so there's no point." She sighed, putting her books in her locker before wrapping her hand in Mike's.