LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Harper in high school goes back to Diapers

Ishigreensa

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It's fine. Don't worry about it!" She smiled at him and looked down at her food. She thought about his question a while before answering.

"Hm well classes obviously," she started with a giggle, "and then I think I'm going to go to the park after school. It always helps me relax when I've been stressed." She days

• 3 weeks later...

"Sure, I'd love for you to come with me!" She smiled, poking Mike lightly in the side. "And trust me, you would never be a bother to me. You are too nice." Harper said, poking her tongue out at him.

Harper had had a few boyfriends during school, but nothing serious. She was starting to think about Mike becoming her's. The thoughts are quickly punched aside though when she feels the strong and sudden urge to use the restroom. Harper is just about to stand up when it's too late, and a wet spot begins forming on her blue jeans.

Mike just sat there and watched the wet spot get bigger and bigger, not really sure what was happening until she was about halfway through peeing her pants.

All the poor girl could do was look down at her lap and watch the spot grow. She could feel the prickly heat plow across her face. Even a few hot tears of pure embarrassment rolled down her red cheeks.

Harper looked up at Mike very hesitantly. "No, please help me?..." She asked timidly, feeling that feeling of vulnerability. "But, I can't wear panties anymore today because I know it will happen again. So I have some....protection...with me that I need to wear." She finished quietly, pressing her legs together achingly firm as she nibbled on the tip of her thumb.

Harper looked around cautiously before leaning in close to Mike. "Diapers" she whispered, followed by a deep red blush. The girl quickly grabbed her back pack and flung one strap on her shoulder and followed Mike out of the building.

All she kept doing was looking around while still having her head down, hoping people wouldn't know who she was. Luckily though, there was hardly anyone outside at this point.

Harper followed Mike silently, simply nodding in reply to the things he was saying. She finally reached for his hand and held it in her own, hoping to calm herself down to an extent.

"Like.....like baby diapers....the ones with tapes." Harper admitted quietly, the blush on her face only deepening.

Harper nodded to the changing and hesitated before answering Mike. "Well I can change myself but I can never do it right. So they are too loose and I get leaks. And I can't go to the bathroom with the tape diapers. I feel so embarrassed asking but.....would you....change me?....I have extras and everything." Harper finished quietly, hanging her head and sitting down timidly on the couch.