LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nanny for the summer (for diaperboykcmo and I)

kamikat86

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Aww Emily it's ok.. She felt bad cause the poor girl was crying. "Here let's go, and I promise you, that you can have all you want!"

"Trust me and let's go, we're going to have so much fun!"

Guest diaperboykcmo

Once they got in the car Amy began talking to Emily. "Emily please don't steal anymore I don't wanna see anything happen to you!"

"I understand you had a rough life." Mine hasn't been so charmed either!" What I'm about to tell you very few people know."

Amy started tearing up just the thought almost made her sick. "You see Emily when I was 13 one day walking home from the bus stop this guy drove up to me and asked if I'd seen his puppy. I have a love very animals like it's not even funny!" I mean they're always happy to see you and they don't judge you."

"Oh I am so sorry that is awful." Emily said hugging Amy. "I don't know I just wanted them. I felt like it might make me feel better. Yes I want a mommy but mine will never love me like that so I guess I am out of luck." She said crying herself.

Guest diaperboykcmo

"I know Emily everything will be ok!"

"Let's go home and we can talk about everything!"

Amy was thinking I might have my baby and you might have your mommy.

She was in such a hurry to get home she almost hit a dog!

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Yeah sweetie thank god!" I would've been so upset had I hurt him!"

"I love animals, they just wanna be fed and loved like us humans do!" Unfortuntley for them they have to rely on us for that!"

"Well were almost back to your place."

"Did you have coffee or or hot tea or something?" Emily asked not realizing she had wet herself from shock at the dog in the road. She was happy to see her house come back into view and as the pulled in to the drive she let out a sigh happy to be home still very confused by what happened at the mall.

Guest diaperboykcmo

"No I don't think so why?"

"Did you want some?"

Amy wondered why she was asking her that.

"Well were here!"

Amy couldn't believe her luck she pinched herself was this a dream.

I may actually have my baby.

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Oh I see!" It never Dawned on Amy what she was talking about. Ditzy blond yeah sometimes.

"Well get you something to drink so we can talk ok!"

Guest diaperboykcmo

"I just want you to tell me anything that's on your mind!"

Amy wanted to see if she would say why she did what she did today. She was fishing for more info.

She felt like she told her a lot, but Amy wanted to push her to say it or just come short of saying. That she wanted Amy to baby her.

Amy thought I can't just get diapers out and say come here baby. That might scare her off!

"Well I saw the little girl with her mom and they seemed so happy. Everything was easier when I was little. I just want that again. Just be like that girl and have mommy. I know it's dumb I can't just go back to being a baby or have my mom love me. Sorry you wasted your money over my daydream." Emily said.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Amy nodded as she told her how she felt.

"I didn't waste my money!"

She smiled at her.

"Why can't we both have what we want!"

"I told you I can't have kids!" What if while I'm here you were my baby?

Amy laid it on the line.

She wondered was Emily all talk or did she really want this.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Amy was so excited as the Girl came alive. She wasn't depressed or upset anymore. She was like a kid on Christmas eve.

"Well have you ever played house before?

"That's what we'll do now!"

Guest diaperboykcmo

"No not at all we have all night, since we're not going to the party."

Amy smiled. As she watched Emily take off like she was running the 40 yard dash..

Guest diaperboykcmo

Amy sat down and couldn't believe a MAJOR error in her life was about to be corrected. She may not be able to deliver a baby. What if the baby was delivered to her! She mused..