LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nanny for the summer (for diaperboykcmo and I)

kamikat86

Emily was shut up in her room she couldn't why her mom would get her a nanny. She was 16 and more then able to stay by herself for the summer at least in her mind. She heard her mom call her name and she new that her new enemy was here. Gritting her teeth she opened the door and walk down to meet her head on. The war is on she thought in her mind as she already plotted to make this woman quit so she could have her summer to herself.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diaperboykcmo

Amy was 21 blond blue eye she just was still going to college she was studying Child Psychology. She was a nanny to make ends meet, between student loans and always going to college, she was desperate need of money. Amy figured this would be a easy job, looking after a 16 year old girl. She'll probably wanna go out past her curfew and talk on the phone with boys. Oh well she thought shouldn't be too hard.

She looked on her phone Yeap this is the place.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Amy could tell right away something was off about her. She thought to herself this may not be as easy as I thought.

She could tell that wasn't a real smile, she was only doing that to please her mom.

Emily shook Amy's hand as her mom gave her final instructions and headed out. As soon as her mother was away the smiled faded from her face. "OK so here is the deal. I am not a child and I do not need you here, so I am going to do as I please and you are going to stay out of my way. At the end of the summer I will tell my mom what a great job you did and we can part ways never seeing each other again." Erin said flatly.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Amy listened as she went on and on.

"Are you finished?" Amy wanted to see if she had more to say.

She figured just get it all out of your system, cause you've already earned one punishment

Amy didn't get mad and start yelling. She just wanted to play the girls game.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Amy knew that smell right away! She partakes in that with her friends, but she wasn't with her friends now.

"What the hell do you think you're doing!"

She walks over to her taking the joint from her and putting it out!

"I can't believe you, you're only 16 and smoking this stuff!"

"When you're 18 that's your choice but not now!"

Guest diaperboykcmo

Amy was surprised she didn't put up a fight or anything. Amy smiled and thought to herself. Wow I laid down the law and her bark was a lot worst then her bite. This will be much easier then I thought.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Amy noticed the girl almost ran up the stairs. She smiled she was really happy. All that girl had to do was be put in her place. She thought.

She got the plates out and started putting the spaghetti on the plates. She then put them on the table.

Emily came back down and took her seat grabbing a few napkins because she knew she was kind of a messy eater. She started to eat quickly wanting to get to the mall as soon as she could and she would be free. She drank so fast that she got herself choked.

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Wow calm down Emily!" The food not going to run off the plate." Amy ate some of her dinner.

She was watching Emily eat, damn she's messy she thought.

Then Emily chocked on her drink..

Amy ran to her

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Oh it's ok, didn't know if I was going to have to save you life or not!"

She said joking.

"Well slow down and finish your food, the mall will still be there!"

Amy went back to eating her food.