LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nanny for the summer (for diaperboykcmo and I)

kamikat86

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Yeah that's fine we can do that!" Amy was happy she wasn't giving her anymore attitude. She figured that's probably what she did to her mom and got her way!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Yeah I am, I just need to get my purse and make sure my hair looks good." She said laughing.

She goes into the bathroom to look herself over.

Amy grabs her purse.

Thank god she carries a purse it would be much harder to sneak things into her pocket for her to get caught "Shoplifting." Not that her mother knew but she had become a very good pickpocket and thief but she wouldn't even try the hot topic with their new tag system. This was just what Emily needed soon Amy would be dealing with the cops and she would be free to do what she wants.

Guest diaperboykcmo

"So do you have lots of friends?" Amy was trying to make conversation, she didn't like the silence.

She messed with the radio. "What kind of music do you like?

Emily shook herself. "I have a few friends and mostly pop...I mean rock and rap." Emily said stunned she would let slip that she liked pop. If her friends had heard that she would be dead. The plan was just too good and she could see it all over and over in her head. The alarm would go off Amy would say she had nothing that wasnt paid for they would search her and then she would be arrested for shoplifting.

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Oh so you like Justin Bieber?"

"Who do you like in rap? Me I like Eminem, Drake, Jay Z. I also like Taylor Swift and Garth Books!"

"Do you like any of those.

Guest diaperboykcmo

"See that's cool we have some things in common." Yeah I love Taylor Swift but who don't right!"

Amy felt bad maybe I had her all wrong she's not planning anything she's just thinking about the party or probably missing her mom.

"I know you miss your mom, but everything will be ok!"

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Yeah once we get to know each other some more, I'm sure you'll find we have a lot in common."

"Who normally stays with you when she's gone?

Amy was starting to see why she acted like she did earlier.

"My dad did before he ODed... Oh please don't tell my mom he ODed when I found him I made it look like he had killed himself to save his image." Emily said she wasnt sure why and it was the first time she had told anyone that.

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Yeah well you seem nice enough I'm sure you can make new friends right away!"

"If you like I can talk to her for you!" Can't promise you nothing but I can at least try."

"Yeah I dont know most of my friends only like me because of what I can do. Why dont we call off going to the party....It was a first time party. Um you think we could get some foryo after we shop for a bit?" Emily asked excited to maybe make a real friend.

Guest diaperboykcmo

"What is it you can do?" Amy was kinda curious.

Amy nodded her head. "Sure Emily we can do whatever you want!" "You're mom paid me up front and let's just say it's a pretty good payment." So we can do whatever you want!" Let's just have some fun and forget about everything else ok?"

Amy felt bad for the girl, so she was determined to let her have a good time. She wanted to make this a great time for her.

"Wow you really are cool." Emily said as they were walking and looking at shops. She saw a end cap in the middle of the mall that sold pacifiers and for some reason she couldnt take her eyes off them. She stood trying to not make it too clear that she wanted them but she did and without thinking she reached out to slip them into her pocket.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Amy smiled thanks so are you. She stopped and looked at a display case, and she couldn't believe what she saw.

Did Emily just put something in her purse.

She walked up to her and whispered in her ear.

"Great now your going to think I am crazy and I know that because I do." Emily said shocked she got caught but there was nothing she could do now. She reached into her purse and grabbed the two pack of cute purple pacifiers with pink and yellow flowers on them and put them in Amy's hand. Great she thought to herself I just lost my first friend and I dont even know why I wanted these things.

Emily nodded shocked that she didnt flip out. She wanted the bottles and even the diapers though she wouldnt ask for them her eyes said everything. She didnt know why until she saw a mother with her baby girl. She almost started to cry her mother and here were never close. Her father had told her that when she was born her mother wouldn't even hold her.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Amy saw her looking at other stuff, least she thought she did. It might just be wishful thinking on her part.

She figures I'll let her know my big secret, since she opened up to me. By me telling her, I think it will show we can trust each other!