LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babies Forever

Baby_Amanda

Guest diaperboykcmo

James was almost close to exploding as Amy began rubbing him. Damn he thought it's so easy for girls to control us guys!

She did notice James getting hard as she teased him and said when she babysits she might let him nurse.

James got harder as she said this and he started to drool. His mind was

Amy says down on the bed and puts James head on her lap. She rubbed his back. "It is ok little brother. Your big sister is here to take care of you." She purposing put his nose near her special area so he could smell her and drive him crazy. Amy puts her hand on his diapered crotch. She rubs in an up and down motion. Amy felt him getting harder inside his diaper. She smiles at him. Amy knew he like all boys are putty in her hands for her to mold into whatever she wanted them to be and she wanted James to be her baby.

Guest diaperboykcmo

They both here Ann go downstairs. James starts to get up and Amy, acts like she actually cares. She cradles his head in her lap.

James head goes near her womanhood and he is mesmerized, she smells so good. He would give anything to start licking and going down on her. NO THAT WOULD BE CRAZY.

He wondered if that was just coincidence that it was in his face! James couldn't tell and he wasn't going to do anything to even act like he noticed

She began rubbing the front of his diaper, James first pushed her hand away.

She gave him a little slap on his hands just like you'd do to a naughty little kid.

Amy then smiled at him.. she continued.

Amy smiles. She could see James was liking the smell she was putting off. Amy kept it up to drive him closer to a total breakdown. She talks to him in a sultry voice. "Your voice says no no, but you manhood says yes please more, more." Amy lays James on the bed and stands up. She slowly removes her t shirt and bra to let James enjoy the show. Amy lays down in the bed beside James and guides his mouth to her breast. "Maybe instead of calling me your big sister. You could call me Mommy Amy."

Guest diaperboykcmo

"N-NO P-Please Amy!" She rubs the front of his diaper some more. You can hear the diaper crinkle.

James is starting to sweat.

Amy lets out a moan as James sucked and kissed her breast. "That's it baby. Suck on mommy's breast like a good baby." She knew James had taken the final step. His descent to being a baby was complete. "The only big thing about you brother is inside your diaper." She rubs his diaper. She screamed out in pain as James bit her nipple when he climaxed inside his diaper from Amy's rubbing.

Guest diaperboykcmo

James was feeling so good! He felt like a man in a desert who was so far away and he fantasized about drinking the water. The mere thought of doing it made his mouth water. It was so real he could almost taste it. Now all those times Amy teased him, by leaning over and showing cleavage and the couple times she left the door open while she had on some jeans and her bra. She would shut the door and give him a wink. The times she'd untie her bikini top. Now he was getting what he lusted over!

It was better then the fantasy as she moaned and she kept rubbing him, he kept licking and sucking and kissing. Then she commented on how big he was! His body rocked his breathing became heavy. "O-O!" He got caught up in his own ecstasy. He climaxed and exploded in his diaper! Then she yelled out, he had bit her nipple!

Amy rubs her nipple. "It is ok little one. You didn't break the skin and cause it to bleed." She puts her other nipple in his mouth and let's him suck on it. Ann hears Amy scream and thought James hit her. She was going to punish him. Ann looks into the room and sees what was going on. Amy waves her off and Ann smiles as she leaves James' room.

Guest diaperboykcmo

James had all kinds of emotions going on. First he was worried, then he thought he might get in trouble. Then she put his mind at ease as she told him everything was fine. He sat there and watched her rub her breast he was so turned on.

Amy smiles at James. "What makes you think she didn't come to see what happened. Mom did come in,but you was so busy sucking and kissing my breast to notice her come in. She saw you nursing and I waved her off. She smiled at the sight and left the room." She lay there letting James suck on her breast. "Maybe I should got see the doctor about getting shots to fool my breast into thinking I'm pregnant. So my breast will start to producing milk for you to drink."

Guest diaperboykcmo

"W-What I don't know what came over me!"

"Now she's going to think I like being a baby!" James gets up to leave

"Here let me up!" She makes him suck on her breast some more.

"N-No but it's like she has a spell on him as he lays there and sucks on her breast some more.

Then he hears her say something about trying to produce some milk so she can really feed him.

He wants to say she's crazy! James doesn't wanna be a baby, but he don't wanna give up Amy's breasts either.

James wants to get up so bad, but she won't let him and he just can't do it! She's making him feel too good!

Amy looks down at James and sets James up. She gets up off the bed and takes one of his baby wipes and cleans her breast up. Amy makes slow circles on her nipples to drive James crazy. "Do you think I should put my bra back on or let them flow freely under my t shirt?"

Guest diaperboykcmo

James watches as Amy gets up she cleans her breast off. He watches as she rubs them with a wipe in a circular motion. She smiles at him.

"I need to find your mom and tell her what she saw was not what it seemed!"

"I don't wanna be a baby!"

James can't take his eyes off her. "Damn it put your clothes back on!"

"This can't ever happen again!"

Ann comes to the base of the stairs. "I'm down here baby." She watches James toddle down the stairs. "What's the matter sweetie?"

Amy goes to her room and lays on her bed. She watches TV. Amy couldn't get how cute James was sucking on hey breast like a baby. She feels her panties and notice they was wet with her juices. "It seems I enjoyed it as well." Amy licks her fingers as she watches TV.

Guest diaperboykcmo

James notices a change in Ann, she treats him more and more like a baby. Calling him baby and sweetie. Least she quit with that mommy stuff he thought..

Ann nods. "So you wasn't nursing on your other mommy's breast like a baby. It sure looked like that to me."

Ann smiles. "For someone who doesn't want to be a baby and don't want attention. You sure seems to relish both of them."

Guest diaperboykcmo

James turned red with embarrassment, she saw everything and she referred to Amy as his other mommy.

"No Ann, I don't have a mommy!"... You see what I told you about Amy teasing me that's what she was doing!"

"She did that not me, she wouldn't let me get up!"

James felt so stupid there was no way he could describe it. Sure he could say.

Ann shakes her head. "It didn't seem like she was teasing you. She seemed to be trying to take good care of you. Who knew all it took was to turn you into a baby. Maybe I should have done this when you was 10. Then there would have been peace in the house." She smiles. "From what I saw. You didn't seem like you wanted to get up. You looked like you was in seventh heaven laying on her lap nursing like a baby."

Guest diaperboykcmo

"No Ann it's not like that!" Damn it he thought why won't she listen to me.

Then he was stunned when she said doing this to him when he was 10, what BS! He thought

He couldn't even imagine being treated like this when he was 10.

She wasn't hearing what he was saying.

Ann smiles. "I knew it all along. You just confirmed what Amy figured out earlier. You want to be a baby. So you can get a lot of attention. I'm glad you finally admitted what Amy already knew." James smart ass approach backfired on him. He confirmed what Amy already knew. So the baby treatment would never end fir him.

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Damn it Ann, you herd that just fine!"

"Why can't you hear the TRUTH!".... "I told you NO one figured anything out!

"I don't wanna be a FUCKING BABY!"

Ann let James rant until she heard him saying fuck. "That will not do." She gets up and pulls James across her lap and pulls his diaper off. Ann light up his rear end. "You will not cuss. It is not polite for a baby to say."

Guest diaperboykcmo

N-NO Mommy please don't !" James was calling her mommy hoping she would go easy on him

After the 2nd smack he knew she wasn't going easy on him!

"P-Please mommy N-NOOO MORE!"

James kicked his feet and cried.

He was a blubbering mess, as she had never spanked him this hard. He kept crying as blow after blow lit him up!

His ass felt like 100 stings from a bee!

Guest diaperboykcmo

James nose was running and he was sniffling trying to calm down as Ann pulled his diaper back up.

She then told him no more cussing or the spanking would be a lot worse..

James was enjoying Ann rub his back she then asked him if he's ready to admit he's a baby.

He thinks about it as he's crying, they're not going to let me out of diapers. Might as well admit it and quit fighting.