LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babies Forever

Baby_Amanda

Amy pulled up in the driveway in her Mustang. She got out and walked into the house. Amy heard loud music coming from the den. She walked in and saw her step brother standing in front of her step dad!s liquor cabinet. She turns the music off. "What the hell are you doing? Your dad would kick your butt if he saw you in his liquor cabinet. Just wait until mom gets home. You are going to be in big trouble."

Guest diaperboykcmo

James had the house all to himself, his dumb ass girlfriend had to go to work at the last second. "Fuck, I was looking to fuck her tonight!"

He slams down another glass of Scotch, James has Eminem blasting. Then the music stops, he looks to make sure he didn't kick the control.

Then he hears his sister start bitching at him.

• Like 1

Amy looks at James. "I don't really care if you want to hear it or not, You might be older than me, but you are not old enough to drink liquor legally. If you don't want to hear me yell at you. Quit being a screw up."

She smirks. "Oh I'm so scared. You have said it before, but your little schemes never work and usually backfires on you."

Amy goes to her room and comes back out in her pink bikini. She goes outside to work in her tan.

Guest diaperboykcmo

"That bitch thinks she knows everything!"

Then when she unties her top. "Is she teasing me, before I came out she didn't have it off!".. Now she does!"

James was fit to be tied, he was trying to fuck with her like she does him. Like normal he couldn't get under her skin like she does to him!

He wondered when her mom would be coming home. He didn't call his step mom, mom he called her by her first name. He knew that made her mad! He didn't just like having two new females dumped in his life. Then his dad was always away on business.

He got a diet coke and headed upstairs to play some video games..

Amy smiles as James leaves. She reties her top. Amy loved to torture and tease him. She makes sure to wear a skimpy top and shorts when she leaves her bedroom in the morning. Amy wears really short shorts and low cut shirts that shows off her breast to get under James' skin.

Mom pulls up in her car and gets the grocery bags out of the back and came into the house. She starts putting away the groceries. Mom sees Amy laying out on the deck. She walks outside. "Hello honey. What are you doing home early?"

Amy rolls over. "Cheer leading practice was cut short because Tiffany fell off the top of the pyramid and got hurt." She looks up at James room. "Mom, when I came in. James was in the den playing music loud and drinking his dad liquor from the cabinet."

Mom goes back into the house and walks to the bottom of the stairs. "James, get your ass down here now."

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Shit!" I'm in for it now.. "That little bitch couldn't even wait for a little bit before she told on me!"

James takes a drink of his diet coke, turns off the game. He heads downstairs.

His mind is racing with thoughts what she might do. She even threatened to even spank him.

James thought she better not do that! That would be so embarrassing! I could just see Amy making fun of me.

Before he reaches the bottom of the stairs, if that happens.

Ann grabs James by the arm and spun him around to face her. "Yes I do have the right. I'm your step mother and in your father's absence. I am the one in charge here. You might also be 18, but you aren't yet or out of high school. So until you are out of high school. That means you are under your father and my rules. You know you aren't old enough to be drinking much less your fathet's liquor. For the next three weeks. No car. Give me your keys." Ann holds her hand out.

Guest diaperboykcmo

James is caught off guard as his step mom grabbed his arm and spun him around. She read the riot act to him. Then she wanted his keys saying he was grounded for 3 weeks.

Ann watched James heading up the stairs. She caught him before he got up the stairs. "I will not put up with you cussing or talking back to me anymore than your father would." She drags him into the living room. Ann removes his belt and pulls his pants down. She gave him 4 swats on his underwear covered bottom. Then she pulled them dorm and gave him 6 more on his bare ass. Amy sat across the room in the chair videotaping it in her phone.

Guest diaperboykcmo

"No p--please An-n!" James found himself being dragged into the front room on the couch

She removed his belt and he she pulled his pants down, she whipped him with it a few times. James kicked his feet.

"P-Please A--ann you can have m-m-y ke-ys!" As she pulled his underwear down and smacked him on his bare ass.

James was crying when she was done. He had a runny nose and tear stained face.

Ann dried his face and wipes his nose. Amy calls out. "Hey James smiles for the video." He sees the red light in her phone blinking. Meaning she was using the video feature on her phone.

Ann gives Amy a stern look and the red light went out. "Go get me your car keys."

Ann takes his keys. "Well your sister or I can take you to school during your grounding. You can ride the bus like you use to do before you got a car."

She looks at Amy. "Delete the video right now or you will be next over my lap."

Amy deleted the video, but not before sending a copy of it to her computer upstairs in her room. "Ok mom. The video has been deleted."

Ann shrugs. "I guess that leaves walking or riding a bike. Because you are not going to miss anymore school. You don't want to be 19 and a junior in high with Amy do you?"

Ann looks at James. "You do huh? She didn't talk back to me. She deleted the video when I told her too. She wasn't the one who was drinking liquor in the house. What reason would I have for spanking her?"

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Fine guess I'll ride with one of you!" James said madly he was hoping she might change her mind.

James glares at Amy! She's the reason my ass is on fire he thinks! Then that little bitch recorded me getting a spanking.

You just wait he thought, I will get even with you!

Ann nods. "Ok James."

She looks at James. "You have no one to blame for your spanking, but yourself. You did wrong and then talked back to me."

"I disagree. Videotaping your spanking was not right, but it isn't a spanking offense." Amy sticks her tongue out behind Ann's back. She quickly puts it back in her mouth before Ann turned around.

"Amy being my daughter has nothing to do with. She hasn't done anything to be punished like you did."

Ann shrugs when James leaves in a huff. She goes into the kitchen to start dinner.

Amy watches James leave. "He is planning something. I need to stay on my toes."

Guest diaperboykcmo

James goes to his room.

I need to make that little bitch pay! She's always getting me in trouble.

Her stupid mom let's her get away with murder!

I need to come up with the perfect plan.

Mom busies herself in the kitchen making dinner. She takes the smothered pork chops out of the oven and takes the rice out of the pot. Mom puts it into a bowl and warns up the peas and carrots. "Amy, could you come put ice in the glasses so we can eat."

Amy answers back. "Yes mom." She gets up off the couch and goes into the kitchen. Amy gets out the glasses. She sees the dribble glass that James used on her a couple of weeks ago. Amy puts ice in the glass and puts it down at his plate. She puts normal glasses in front of her and her mom's plate.

Mom goes up to James' room. "Dinner is ready."