LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babies Forever

Baby_Amanda

Ann got tired of waiting and jerked his underwear down in one motion. She puts him in the bed and cleans the urine off his skin with the wipes. Amy opened the pack of diapers for her mom and pulls one out. James can see the diaper was thick looking. Ann fanned it open and had Amy lift up his legs. So she could get the diaper under him. Amy lowers James back down and James started to get stiff. "Look mom. James likes being in diapers and being your baby. He is getting excited just thinking about it."

Ann nods as she rubs the powder in. "You are right Amy. He does seem to be getting excited. She pulls the diaper up and tapes it shut. "There we go. All diapered up like a baby."

Guest diaperboykcmo

"N-No P-Please -A-Ann!" James was begging and crying. She was on him like a Fat man at a Buffet.

There was nothing he could do as she had him on the bed, he was naked and tried to cover himself up.

"A-Ann tell h-her T-to go!" James said behind the pacifier it probably came out as Gibberish, cause he was crying too.

He laid there as Ann wiped him off, then he watched Amy take a diaper out of the package and hand it to Ann.

That Bitch he thought, she was enjoying this just a little too much.

Ann looks at James. "You better get use to Amy seeing you in diapers. She will be seeing it a lot around the house and when she babysits you when I am not at home."

Amy smiles. "Your mouth says you don't, but your penis says otherwise."

Ann nods. "You look like one to me. You are diapered like a baby. You have a pacifier and you are crying like a baby."

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Babysits Ann don't you think you're taking this too far!"

"It was a accident!" James thinks to himself how bad does that sound, a 18 year old saying he had a accident.

"Ann you're going to let her talk like that!"... You should spank her or wash her mouth out with soap!"

Ann shakes her head. "No I don't. You are a baby now and babies can't be left home alone. They might got into things they don't need to be in."

She nods. "You are quite right. She did step over the line this time." Ann grabs Amy by the wrist and takes her over to the chair in James' room. She pulls done Amy's shorts on one move. "Someone isn't wearing panties under her shorts." James gets a glimpse of Amy's hairless crotch. Ann grabs A wooden ruler off James' desk and spanks Amy. After the spanking. She stands Amy in the corner next to James' closet door. Ann leaves the room.

Guest diaperboykcmo

James stand there and is amazed what he was watching!

Amy finally got hers and she wasn't wearing any underwear James thought you dirty girl.

He also got a nice shot of her special place, and she was shaved!

James was kinda glad he had a diaper on now, or he might have a mess in his underwear.

Guest diaperboykcmo

A part of James feels bad for her and another part don't. She is the one that got him in trouble.

He thought about all the stuff she had done to him, and how she was all to quick to run and get the diapers.

Now it was her pay back time.

Amy wanted to leave the corner and hit him hard, but she was too afraid what her mom would do if she caught her out of the corner. "You are. I'm not in diapers. You are."

Ann came into the room. "Leave Amy alone." She turns Amy around and James got a real good look at her body. "I should diaper you too for not wearing panties under your shorts, but I am not. Put on these panties and put your shorts back on."

Amy takes the panties from mom and puts them on. She slipped her shorts on and leaves the room.

Amy looks at James. "You would love that wouldn't you? Seeing me in a diaper. Well it is not going to happen. This sexy ass will never be encased inside a diaper like you."

Ann looks at James. "You are wearing you bathroom. Babies go in their diapers."

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Yeah I think you'd look cute in a diaper!"

James thought she was right, she did have a sexy ass!

He had to worry about going to the bathroom now..

James tried to hold it, then he started to do the potty dance.

Amy laughed. "I might be cute in diapers, but it is never going to happen. So dream on."

Ann shakes her head. "This is your bathroom from now on. I'm not taking any chances on that. You are going to stay in diapers."

Guest diaperboykcmo

James knew she was right, Ann was just talking..

After pleading and begging with Ann, James had no choice but to wet his diaper..

Guest diaperboykcmo

"No Ann that's not it at all!"

"She didn't figure anything out!"... James was so mad, this was all Amy's fault, Ann pretty much said as much.

"Ann it was a damn accident!"

Ann shakes her head. "I think she did get to the centre of the problem. You are always blaming Amy for you getting into trouble. I have never once seen her twist your arm to make you get into trouble. You do that all on your own."

"I don't think it was. I think it was a cry for attention and that us what you are going to get as my baby boy."

Amy laughs. "You don't look like the oldest to me. You look like the youngest. So that makes me the big sister and you my little brother."

Guest diaperboykcmo

"No Ann she's always telling on me, she's always teasing me and wearing clo!"

James stopped himself, he didn't want Ann knowing how she's teasing him by wearing sexy and skimpy clothes.

If Amy could figure that out she might even push his buttons even more.

'Damn it he thought!"

Me and my big mouth..

Amy heard what James was about to say and figured out the rest. She figured out he was going to say her skimpy clothes. So that turns him on. That can play right into my hands."

Ann looks at James. "Well I guess that is why it isn't up to you then."

Amy looks at James. "Let's compare clothes then. Diapers, a t shirt and a pacifier. All baby wear. Shorts, thong panties and t shirt. Big sister clothes. "Sorry little bro. My clothes makes me older than your clothes do fir you. So I am the older one."

Amy smiles. "I'm not the brat. Younger siblings are the brats and since you are younger. You the brat and I'm the queen mother and you should address me as such."

Ann looks at James. "Take care of what?" She knew what James wanted, but she wanted James to say his diaper.

Guest diaperboykcmo

James stands there and blows off Amy's comment. There's really nothing he can say or do. She's Right!

He looks at her and rolls his eyes!

Ann smiles. You mean mommy will you change my diapers?" She nods. "Yes I will even though you didn't say mommy first." Ann lays James down on the bed and untapes the diaper.

Amy walks over to the bed to watch. "He is so small now. It looks like a baby's small and limp. It is nothing like it was when he was finish diapered." She rolls it between her thumb and index finger after Ann cleaned it up with wipes." When Ann goes into the closet to get a new diaper. Amy gives James a good look at her breast. "Would baby like to nurse after he is diapered?"

Guest diaperboykcmo

James knew the mommy stuff was coming and sure enough there it was. The only good thing was she didn't make him say it.

She laid him down and started to change his diaper. He laid there feeling real embarrassed, he was happy he had his pacifier at least that kept him distracted. He noticed it did help him relax.

He lays there as Ann untapes the diaper he stares at the ceiling at they both talk about him like he's not there.

Amy wasn't paying any attention to James' manhood in between her fingers until it started getting hard. She looks down and smiles. Amy leans in close to James. "It seems you like the idea of nursing on my breast. Maybe the next time leaves to go off and I'm babysitting you. I'll let you nurse on my breast like a baby would." She straightens up and releases James' manhood when she sees Ann turning back around.

Ann put a new diaper on James and leaves the room leaving James and Amy alone in the bedroom.