LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babies Forever

Baby_Amanda

Guest diaperboykcmo

"That's BS Ann, I don't wanna be a baby again, the diapers are bad enough!" He went back in his room, he didn't wanna hear anymore about it.. He could only imagine how Amy was going to react.. He was really hoping in Ann's twisted world that he would at least be older then Amy.

Then again he thought what a twisted fucked up thing this is!.. He looked around his room, he had a poster of Anna Kournikova and Jessica Alba and Jennifer Lawerence.. He could only imagine in their place would soon be pictures of daffy duck and bugs bunny!

Guest diaperboykcmo

James didn't know what to say anymore.. He just went back into his room and enjoyed the time he had..

He never really thought how lucky he was to have his room, he always took it for granted!.. Now he was savoring the time he had, as he knew she was serious about him having a nursery!

Ann looks at the furniture and picks out what she wanted. She got a dark cherry crib for James and got a pink canopy crib for Amy. Ann got a white changing table, dark cherry playpen to put both of them in and highchairs for the kitchen. She goes upstairs to see what James was up to.

Guest diaperboykcmo

James was playing his video games, at least Amy was finally going to get hers he thought.. He wondered if Ann would treat them the same, if she would have to eat baby food and drink a bottle, he thought that would be funny if she was treated younger then him after her talking all that shit to him.. He didn't wanna push it, he suggested a nursery for Amy and now somehow he was getting one too..

Guest diaperboykcmo

James couldn't even tell anymore as he was so used to wearing it he really didn't know..

"You know I don't know anymore Ann it always feels the same!".. He watched as she walked in..

"Ann are you still going to make my room a nursery?" He whined hoping she mind change her mind!

"I know you can't tell. That is why you have to be checked regularly. So you don't get a rash." Ann looks at James. "Don't you think you deserve one after the way you acted at the store and here at home?"

Guest diaperboykcmo

James nods she's right he can't tell anymore.. "I guess Ann, guess I was pretty bad and this diaper punishment was yours and Amy's idea and like you said I seem to be doing a lot better and it saved the family."..Once James realized he was getting a nursery and that was all their was too it.. He wondered how this was going to go down.

Guest diaperboykcmo

James did feel bad cause he liked Ann and as crazy as it sounded he really liked Amy, so he was glad that things were working out.

"I'm sorry Ann, I really like you and Ann in my life and don't want you guys leaving!"

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Yeah guess you're right guess you guys are stuck with me since you've made me a baby again!" He said smiling at her.

James shook his head... "No Ann don't even joke like that, obviously those girls would make fun of me and want nothing to do with me!"

Guest diaperboykcmo

"I guess that seems kinda weird but you already have me back in diapers!".. He wondered what was all going to happen in his 2nd babyhood!.. What was Amy going to think..

"The only school the two of you are going to is preschool or nursery school. According to the letter from your school. You are on the edge of being expelled for missing too many days and when you are there. You cause disruptions in class."

Guest diaperboykcmo

"No I don't wanna do that, and I can do better in high school!".. It was setting in on James that she was serious with this whole thing!

"What are you going to do when you need to go somewhere? He figured for sure no way would she get them a babysitter.

"I don't think they would let you back in high school and if they did. Who would change your wet and messy diapers? I am not going to be there to do it and I doubt a teacher would. Unless it was a special ed teacher." Ann shrugs. "I don't know yet. Maybe a babysitter. There are quite a few teenage girls in the neighbourhood or I could both of you in daycare while I am not at home."

"Yes it is a lot of work, but it is rewarding too."

Ann shrugs. "I don't really care what they think about it. If they have a problem with it. Then it is up to them to deal with it on there own. If it comes to it. I just won't go back to any holiday get togethers."

Guest diaperboykcmo

James shook his head. "I don't want you doing that Ann, but I guess you know better and will do what you have to do!"

He was impressed she seemed to have everything under control maybe she had thought everything out after all.

"The doctor said she was going to run some test in the morning to see if there is any damage to Amy's liver and heart from her massive binge. If everything comes back ok. She will be released later in the day."