LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babies Forever

Baby_Amanda

Guest diaperboykcmo

James sits there trying to figure out what she's up to

Then she teases him for getting a spanking earlier.

"You hear that Ann, doesn't she deserve a spanking for making fun of me!"

James goes to take a drink and it spills on him.

He looks at the glass.

"Damn it to hell, this is Bull shit!"

Ann shakes her head. "No you pick on her too."

Amy bust out laughing. "Maybe you need a glass with a lid. You aren't responsible enough to drink out of a regular glass."

Ann chuckles. "Looks like you got caught by your own dribble cup." She looks at Amy. "That wasn't very nice."

Guest diaperboykcmo

James comes back after changing his shirt.

"Now can we all eat like adults!"

He sits down and Amy is still giving him that look

Ok what the hell has she done now. He thinks to himself..

Guest diaperboykcmo

James ignores the comment that Amy made

Then he watches as Ann smacks her leg for that.

"It's about time Ann!"

James looks at Amy and Laughs.

He hears her say mommy.

Amy looks at James. "I would rather date Chewbecca than kiss your ass." She let her geeky side out. Something she would never do when her friends was around. Because she was worried they would call her a sci fi geek.

Ann looks at James, but doesn't say anything. The rest of the meal was quiet and pleasant for a change.

Guest diaperboykcmo

"That's probably the only date you could get!"

James knows she could get any guy she wants. She's hot, in away he's glad she's his stepsister. He'd feel like a perv if he thought that about his real sister.

Amy laughs. "I would rather have him than some of the guys at school. He took care of Leia after Han was frozen and besides with him. I would never be cold in the winter. Just the hair balls from being with him. Ann drops her fork when she hears what Amy. She wasn't sure she heard it the way Amy meant it, but it sure sounded like she meant it that way.

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Yeah he took care of her till Jaba the hunt got her. "Damn she was fine when he had her chained up!"

"Don't you mean hairy balls!"

James started laughing..

Guest diaperboykcmo

James was surprised how good they were getting along, then his sore ass reminded him that she had to pay. Plus him being grounded for 3 weeks and no car! No for all that BS, that she's done to him. She needs to get hers. He still hasn't come up with a plan yet, but he'd work on it! He was going to get her she was going to learn it was a mistake to cross him. Hell he might even spank her and get her back for tonight!

Guest diaperboykcmo

"You got me all wrong!"....I don't know how you can say that, I can think the same about you."

"You're the one always getting me in trouble!"... You act like you're older and you're not!"

"Like I said at times you can be cool!"

He gets up to head back upstairs.

James laid down to watch tv, but he feel asleep...

Amy shakes her head. "I don't get you into trouble. You don't need my help. You do fine on your own. I just point out to mom when you have done wrong. Someone around here has to. Because it obviously isn't you." She watches James leave the kitchen. Amy goes upstairs later. She hears James talking to himself and she looks in. Amy sees James is asleep. She leaves the room and gets a bowl of warm water. She puts his hand in the water in the bowl and waits. A little bit later. It happens. James wets his bed and his pants. Amy dries his hand and leaves the room with the bowl. She goes to her room. Amy hears James scream and his bedroom door go flying open followed by the bathroom door slamming. Amy smiles to herself as she reads her book.

Guest diaperboykcmo

James was sleeping good. He was dreaming he was on a island with some really hot girls, then they all went for a swim.

He was really feeling good drinking and smoking blunts, as they were now on a boat. Then he decided to jump in the water!

Then he woke up feeling something wet.

Amy chuckled to herself and goes back to reading her book. She waits to see if James was going to blame her for his wet pants.

Mom hears James yell and she goes up to his room. "James, your pants is wet and your bed is too. Are you going to blame your sister for you wetting the bed? Your sister is no where close to you. She is in her bedroom."

Amy came out of her room. "Let me guess. I used my mental powers to make you wet the bed. Mom, I think James' whole problem is he is starved for attention. He does things to get attention."

Ann nods. "It wouldn't surprise me in the least."

Ann nods. "I'm glad you aren't going to blame Amy for this. She had nothing to do with this. It must have been the liquor from before."

Amy smiles. "This is my business. Anything that goes on in this house is my business. I think you are. With your dad not being here. You have no one to pay complete attention to you." She looks at her mom. "If James wants all the attention. I say we give it to him by turning him into a whittle, bitty baby."

Ann nods. "That is not a bad idea. I wanted a baby, but with your stepdad on the road a lot. It is hard to get him here when I'm fertile. So this might be the next best thing. Go run to the store for me and get a pack of diapers for me."

Amy nods. "Yes mom. I'll be back as quick as I can."

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Maybe that's what it was Ann, well trust me it won't happen again!"

Then Amy started running her mouth!

"Shut up Amy, if anyone around here is a baby! It's definitely you!"

He glares at her.

Ann looks at James. "I'm not sure it was. The bathroom is right though that door and you was too lazy to go to the bathroom. Instead you chose to wet yourself."

Amy smirks at James. "I'm not the one standing here in wet pants like a small child."

Ann nods. "Why not. Amy makes a lot of sense. I just didn't see the warning signs until just now. You would think I would have picked up on them quicker than this."

She wipes away his tears. "For someone who says he isn't a baby. You sure are acting like one. Babies cry not people who are almost 18."

Ann looks at Amy. "My credit card is in my purse downstairs. Be sure to get some wipes and powder too. We wouldn't want our baby to get diaper rash."

Amy nods. "Ok mom." She smiles at James with a devilish grin and then leaves the room. A short time later. James hears Amy's Mustang start up and back out of the driveway.

Ann shakes her head. "I'm not sure it was. What better way to get attention than to wet yourself like a small child. It would guarantee you got the attention you wanted."

She nods. "Amy, James is right. You shouldn't talk to him like that. It isn't his fault. He isn't ready to grow up."

Ann rubs his back. "You don't have to worry about not getting enough attention again. I'll give you all the attention you want. You will not be rushed though your childhood and out of diapers. I'll take it nice and slow with you."

Amy returns 45 minutes later with two bags. The diapers wasn't in a bag. She came up to James' room. "I'm back mom." She hands mom the bag of diapers and the bag with the wipes and powder. "I got something for you baby brother." Amy reached into her purse and got out a blue pacifier. On the button part. It says Mute Button.

Ann chuckles a little bit. "We'll let's get you out of your wet pants and underwear and into a diaper. Take off your pants and underwear." Amy stands in the room watching. She hums a striptease music as James undresses.

Guest diaperboykcmo

"I am ready to grow up I don't wanna be in diapers!"

"This isn't fair!" James pouts and stomps his feet..

"No Please Ann, don't make me a baby!" He cries as she hugs him. He then hears Amy's car and the door closing, he knows she's back!

"I don't think you are. If you was. Then you wouldn't pull childish pranks on Amy and fight with her."

Ann nods. " I think you are. If you wasn't a baby. You could control your bladder like a big boy."

Amy slapped James across the face. "Don't you ever use that word again or I'll show you what a bitch I can be. I think you have talked enough." She pushes the pacifier into his mouth. "Leave it there. Your right to speak has been revoked."

Ann looks at James. "Don't look at me for help. You got what you deserved for calling Amy that." Now strip or do I need to do it for you?"

Guest diaperboykcmo

"OW OW!" James cried out as Ann slapped him for calling Amy a bitch!

She scolds him and tells him he can't talk anymore. After she stuck the pacifier in his mouth.

He looked over at Amy, this was so unfair he thought. Ann didn't tell her to get a pacifier, but she did. At least she didn't get a bottle or anything else babyish. He was surprised, she had a devious mind! He thought...