LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sissy 2 Baby

I am a precocious toddler girl discovering almost every day how much fun it is "not" acting my age, nor gender, and it began when I discovered that my sister's things were prettier. When she arrived I was eight years older. I loved her dearly and she became my first doll. Ultimately she also became my first role model. I went back into diapers and plastic pants a year later for bed wetting, and thanks to a lot of girl cousins... dresses. I love cloth diapers, soft girlish baby pants and something silky covering me.

Sissy 2 Baby

Dear Sissy2baby, welcome to the club. Sometimes I wonder just how common my/our story is - the jealousy of the younger sibling, the desire to be diapered and wear pretty dresses. If you read my intro, posted a few days before yours, you'll see what I mean. Hugs and kisses from Baby Jennie

Dear Sissy2baby, welcome to the club. Sometimes I wonder just how common my/our story is - the jealousy of the younger sibling, the desire to be diapered and wear pretty dresses. If you read my intro, posted a few days before yours, you'll see what I mean. Hugs and kisses from Baby Jennie

You have "are" having a wonderful time of it and I believe there are far more of "us" than people realize.

Hugs

Mary Beth