LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The best Valentines Day EVER

Ashley woke up an hour later crying. She head was pounding and she felt like she was all alone. She was back into her adult mind and dont even fully remember what happened. She remembered going to the park and playing tag but nothing else after that.

Sam woke up from taking a small rest in the rocking chair to Ashley crying in her crib. He went and picked her up and began to rock her and rub her back and said, "shhhhh shhhh daddys got you baby daddys got you." He then felt her diaper and realized it was soaked and messy. He laid her down on the changing table and strapped her down. He first got her medicine and gave her some to try to help calm her down.

Ashley cuddled into her daddy and said, "daddy why does me head hurt?" She laid on the changing table crying and took her medicine and slowly calmed down as it started to work slightly. She laid there not sure what happened

Sam looked down at his babygirl and said, "you fell and hit your head baby while we were playing tag. Daddy had to take you to the hospital but your fine now babygirl." He then began to change her diaper. He untaped it, used the unused part to wipe most of the poop off, lifted legs high, slipped the diaper out from under her, wiped her bottom clean, unfolded a new diaper, slide it underneath her bum, put rash cream and powder on her, laid her legs down, and taped her up nice and snug.

Ashley laid still as he changed her and said, "so me got an ouchie daddy?" She felt her head and winced as she touched it. She laid there her head now feeling a lot better and said, "me wuv yew daddy. Dank yew for taking cawe of me." She slightly smiled being happy

Sam smiled down at his babygirl and said, "yes you do have an ouchie baby but it will be all gone soon. He picked her up and sat in the rocking chair and showed her a bottle and put it to her mouth and said, "daddy loves you too babygirl and of course daddy will always take care of you baby. Now open up for your baba."

Ashley began to drink the bottle happily and cuddled close to her daddy and smiled big and she just loved how much he loved her as a baby and she loved him as her daddy very much. She laid in her arms happily in her diaper and in her daddies arms drinking her bottle.

Sam loved hos babygirl. He rocked her as she laid in hs arms and fed her, her baba. He then came up with a perfect idea to make her being his babygirl so much easier especially in public. He was thinking about getting some hypnosis tapes to help her be diaper dependent and to make it easier for her to act like a baby in public. He said, "he baby daddy came up with an idea to make it easier to be a baby for you. Wanna know what it is babygirl?"

Ashley was laying in her daddies arms when he said what he did. She nodded and finished her baba. She said, "what is it daddy? Me wan know!"

Sam smiled big and quickly burped Ashley and then said, "i was thinking about getting some hyponosis tapes. One to make you completely dependent on your diapees and one to make you a baby with certain trigger words and also a big girl with other trigger words. Both of those would make it easier for people to see you as a real baby in public. What do you think babygirl?" He held her tight and kept rocking her waiting for her answer.

Ashley smiled big and hugged her daddy and said, "can we do it daddy pwease? Me wike dat idea a lot." She was so happy, she was some what boucing in her daddies lap.

Sam smiled big and said, " of course we can babygirl. Do you wanna go to the store and get them now or later?" Ashley smiled big and said, "now pwease daddy." She then wet her diaper for the very last time on purpose.

Sam stood up with her in his arms and said, "uh oh someone needs a diapee change first." He then laid her down on the changing table and changed her quickly and picked her and the diaper bag up and carried her out to the car. He laid her in her rear facing carseat in the backseat and buckled her in. He then got in the drivers seat and began to drive her to the adult baby store where he had gotten all of this stuff from.

Sam got to the store and parked the car then grabbed a baby sling he had in the front seat and put it on then went and unbuckled Ashley and put her in the baby sling on his chest and grBbed the diaper bag and carried her into the store. He went to the hypnosis section and found the two they were looking for. He smiled and said, "you sure you really want this babygirl?"

Ashley nodded really big and smiled and said, " of course me do daddy. Me weally weally want this." She laid against his chest and cuddled close. She was happier than she had been in a long time. Truth is, Ashley had no real family. She had been in foster care her whole life and so when she met Sam, he was her only real family. She was so rushed when she grew up that she knew this was her second chance and she really wanted it. She said, "me wuv yew so much daddy."

Sam smiled. He had knew Ashley had no real family and neither did he. He had also grown up in the foster care system but he wanted kids of his own. He considered Ashley his baby now well and his wife of course but he was so happy.

He took her up to the check out and put the CD's on the counter. The cashier smiled and said, "awwww isn't someone a little cutiepie. How old os she?" The cashier knew she wasn't a real baby but was used to things like this and found it cute.

Sam smiled and said, "she is 1 1/2." The cashier smiled and said, "well she is a cutie." Ashley hid her face in her daddies chest shyly and blushed and didn't move as she was very shy. Sam smiled and said, "thank you. She is a little shy right now. We had a long day. Some girls made fun of her eariler then she fell and hurt her head at the park."

The cashier smiled but frowned when she heard what happenex. She said, "awwww that is so sad. Im glad the cutie is okay though. People can be so mean and cruel to babies."

Sam smiled and said, "thank you ao much. And i know." Ashley slowly peaked her head out of hiding and looked at the cashier. When the cashier saw her look at her she smiled and waved. Ashley quickly hid her face again.

The cashier rang everthing up and gave Sam the price. He paid and said, "thank you so much for your help." The cashier said, "heres my number if you ever need a babysitter for the cutie give me a call." Sam smiled and nodded and took his baby back out to the car. He put the bag in the car along with the diaper bag. He then said, "i have a CD player and headphones with. Do you wanna start the CD's now or at home?"

After being put back in her carseat, she said, " can we start them now daddy pwease?" Sam nodded and put the first CD in and put the headphones on her and started it up. He then went the the front seat and began to drive home

On the way home, Ashley fell asleep into the trance as she lost all control over her bodily functiona for the bathroom. She wet and messed her diaper and stayed asleep even after the CD ended.

Sam drove them home and smelled the diaper and knew the tapes worked and smiiled big. He got home and parked the car. He got out and went to the back seat, he took the headphones off her and put them in the bag. He then unbuckled her and carried his sleepy babygirl. He laid her on the changing table and changed her diaper then laid her down putting the next CD with the trigger for being a baby.

Ashley stayed asleep and curled up in her crib. She listened to the tape as the trigger words and smiled in her sleep. The trigger words were pacifier to be a baby and big to be a big girl. She stayed asleep for a couple more hours then woke up crying out for daddy. She had wet her diaper again but just a little not enough to be changed.

Sam came into the room and picked up his babygirl and knowing the trigger words and said, "wanna try the trigger words babygirl?" Ashley nodded and calmed down and smiled. She cuddled Sam.

Sam smiled and said, "do you want your pacifier babygirl?" And cuddled hos babygirl happily waiting to see her response.

Ashley instantly fell into baby mode and began to babble happily at her daddy and said, "dada." She cuddled dada closly and smiled big and began to suck her thumb

Sam smiled and switched her thumb for her pacifier and took her downstairs and put her in her high chair and grabbed two jars of babyfood and spoon. He tied a bib around her neck and took the pacifier out of her mouth.

He then began to feed her. She babbled happily and ate messily and even got some in her hair

• 3 weeks later...