LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

G'day

G'day everyone.

I'm known as Allerai, i'm 19 and from Tasmania. I play a fair bit of sport and like to get outdoors, i like going to pubs and clubs and am pretty much like most people my age. I don't really spend much time on computers but i play a bit of video games. On the whole i like life and enjoy it.

I don't actually really like wearing nappies (or Diapers as seppo's say) but i fell drawn to women in diapers. I love reading good stories that are about 'real' girls in nappies(e.g. the "All i want for christmas" series and the "Hannah in nappies" series, they are good shit. although i'm not so much into the AB side but i wouldn't mind a bit of a spin as a daddy.

I've been through the binge and purge thing for a while (not that i've had much to purge) but i got to the age (yes, i'm 19 lol) where i really don't care and if i enjoy it then why not. I've not not really had much exposure tp others in the fet except from a chat room once or twice

I'm here because i'd like to interact more with you people and maybe meet some people.

Thanks for reading,

see you around

Allerai :beer:

Hey Allerai.

Thanks for saying that you like my story, and I'm sure DaddyCool will be happy that you have said that you liked his story as well.

Welcome to the site, and I hope that you meet some nice people on here. I'm sure you will do as there are loads of nice people on this site.