LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A little time out will do you some good (dontyouloveyourmommy)

ash5150

Jayden groaned as he rolled on to his side, the blanket covering his thin form sliding to the ground with a dull thud. He pulled a pillow over his blonde head as the buzzing of his phone got louder, the padded material doing nothing to drown out the noise. Finally the device shut off and for a few blissful moments he was able to teeter on the edge of falling back asleep before his phone buzzed against the carpeted floor.

Ice blue eyes snapped open as he snatched the phone up, jabbing at the screen with his thumb as he bolted up on his couch. It was early friday evening and it seemed like everyone of his friends was hellbent on him going out with them. After a excruciatingly long work week, all the slim male wanted to do was stayed curled up and do nothing. His ever growing pile of laudry and mountain of dishes could wait a few more days he told himself...again. He huffed as it saw it was a text from a childhood friend, insisting she come over so they spend time together. She was the one person Jayden couldn't say no too, like she was the big sister he never had, but more than that.

Pulling himself up the couch, the short male popped a cigarette in his mouth as he texted her back, saying that he wasn't going to stop her from coming over. He carded his fingers through his choppy, shoulder length sand blonde hair as he started trying to tidy up his small apartment, at least make it look like he was putting effort into his life.

Janine walks into the apartment, smelling the cigarette and shaking her head. Sure, cigarettes are the least of Jayden's issues but she hates the way they smell. The six foot brunette is dressed down today, in simple blue jeans with a few holes and a grey t-shirt that shows off her curves. She's been this man's friend since they were kids, practically in pampers. She'd find that that thought ironic if she had the time.

Jayden groaned as he heard Janine making her way into his apartment, knowing that she'd criticizes work he had accomplished. Which, let's be awesome, was virtually nothing. He never wanted to do any house work once he got home, so his place was always a disaster zone.

"Yeah well, maybe this is how I like it?" He snarked back as he leaned forward to snub out his half smoked cigarette in the over flowing ashtray on the table. He sighed as he scooted down on the couch so he was closer to the taller girl, curling his legs under his form, head pillows on the arm of the couch.

"So how was your day?" He asked as he gazed over at her.

"You can't live in filth JayJay," she says in a sing song voice, using his babyish nickname that she knows he detests. In response to inquiring about her day she responds, "Long, as per usual." Janine works as an administrative assistant or as she puts it "a glorified pencil pusher. "My boss just would not shut his trap about me finding some client file that is pretty much unfindable." She sighs and inspects the laundry pile. "I think I hate that smell worse than the smoke smell." Janine is the Queen of Complain, some even call her Janine: The Queen of Mean.

Jayden made a disgruntled face and growled, not at all threatening coming from the short, stick thin male. He hated being called "Jay Jay". It made him feel like a little kid who couldn't take care of himself...he was only one of those thing thank you very much. He crossed his arms and totally wasn't pouting. He nodded his head, understanding how much of a jerk her boss can be.

"Once again, nobody invited you here." He said, but no heat behind the words. Their banter was a regular occurrence and never resulted in hurt feelings. "Oh you know, the usual. Tired as always, but at least it's friday." He said and let pale eyelids slip shut over his icy eyes. "So what are we making for dinner?" He asked. And by we, they both knew he ment Janine, if Jayden even looked at his kitchen he swore something would break or catch on fire.

She ignores his growl, not caring. She loves calling him Jay Jay, she has ever since they were young. She also chooses to the ignore the fact that she was not invited over. "I think I'm going to make us some mac and cheese," Janine tells him, smiling at him as his eyes shut. "Why don't you take a nap while I clean up and cook us dinner?" She walks over and begins to straighten up the messy apartment, proving that if Jayden put in a little effort, it could be done in no time at all.

The blonde male just mumbled his agreement with her choice for food, never being one to complain when someone offered to let him sleep while they cooked. He just stayed curled up on the couch, drifting in and out of sleep as he listened to Janine move around his apartment as well as the sounds coming from the tv.

After a while, Jayden didn't know how much time, he groaned and pulled himself up from the couch. He rubbed at his still closed eyes and stumbled his way to the kitchen. He stopped when his head bumped against the tall brunette's ribcage and just stayed there as he yawned.

"Almost ready?" He asked in his still sleep like state.

Janine can't help but grin, wrapping her arms around the blonde, as if he's her own little boy. "Yup, just about." She puts it out into two bowls and sets them down at the island. The apartment, once a pigsty is now clean, laundry folded and put away, no more take out boxes. Everything's nice and clean. She shuts off the television.

Jayden made an unhappy noise as his hair was ruffled about, quickly batting her hands away and trying to fix back to the layered mess it was before. "It was fine." He stated as he stabbed his fork down into the noodles in his bowl. He eyed the glace of milk before glancing at Janine's own sweet tea. He couldn't help but thinking it was unfair that she got tea while he had to drink milk, but he knew he didn't drink nearly enough and said nothing about it. Plus the other woman always seemed to know exactly what he needed.

"So, thanks for helping me out and stuff. I'm sure there are other things you'd rather be doing than cleaning up after me every week, but I appreciate it." He said sincerely before ducking his head and returning to his meal.

"Oh it's no problem sweetie," Janine says. "You're my best friend, pretty much my baby brother." Or my baby son, she thinks to herself. She needs to work into all of that in the right way. "Dylan broke up with me while you were in rehab, so it's not like I need to spend anytime with him." She pokes at her food, taking a small bite.

"Yeah, well I didn't like him anyway." Jayden grumbled around a mouthful of macaroni and cheese. "He was a douche." But of course Jayden had never actually met Dylan, and if he had, he'd been to high to remember. He shook his head and pushed those thoughts deep into the back of his mind. He couldn't afford to think about that now, or ever. If he gave to much thought to his old life, he began to get the same anxious feeling that came after the thought of how he was gonna get his next hit.

The pale boy froze and kept his face downwards, because he couldn't look in Janine's face and lie to her, he just couldn't. He'd break down amd tell her the truth or she'd beat it out of him because she knew when he was lying, every god damn time.

"Well actually, i've been meaning to talk about that with you for a bit now." He picked at his food, no longer hungry. "I've actually had a job for a...well, a few weeks now. I just wasn't entirely sure how to tell you." He took a deep breath and finally chanced a peak up at her through his blonde locks. "It's at a uhh, a needle exchange clinic." He said quickly before hiding his face again.

Janine rolls her eyes at Jayden's comment about her ex. Then she sees his look when she brings up the job and gets worried. A few weeks? Why wouldn't he tell her? And then he says it. The brunette drops her fork and stares at her best friend, anger radiating in her.

"Jayden are you fucking kidding me?!?" She forces him to look at her. "You're a recovering addict! How could you work there? Do you want to relapse? Are you convinced on destroying your life?!?"

Her brown eyes are full of hurt and rage. She knows that she sounds like a bitch but she doesn't care! Jayden is like her baby! She hated watching him go through it once, no way in hell is he doing it again. "You're quitting."

Jayden flinched when she started shouting. He wasn't surprised in the least at her reaction, but this was exactly why he didn't want to tell her. He was just so sick of being rejected by every place he applied at. All with a regretful "we'll call you if something opens up". But then the clinic ended up working out, and the justification made sense in his head.

"I just, I figured that seeing what that crap does to people would keep me away from it." He said quietly. He felt his ears burn hotly with shame. Shame from lying to the one person who only ever had his best interest at heart and Shane for being yelled at like a child. He snapped his head to look her in the face, a stunned expression covering his features.

"But...but how will I pay rent and bills?" He asked, feeling no smaller than an ant.

Janine scoffs at his reasoning for choosing to work at such a disgusting place. She tries to calm down to the best of her ability, but can't. You're going to end up addicted again and who's job will it be to go looking for you when you drop off the face of the Earth for a week? Me! Who's going to be the one who comes here to throw out your stash? Me! I'm always the one that has to take care of

Jayden's eyebrows crinkled at the word "baby", but was to focused on holding back his tears to give it much thought. He didn't want to make Janine upset, but he always seemed really good at doing that lately. He let out a sniffle as she cleared their dishes away. A part of him was afraid that she leave right after dinner now, and he didn't want to be alone.

"I'm sorry" he said in a water voice as he reached out and pulled his milk towards himself, taking a small sip as he was instructed.

Janine lets out a sigh and runs a hand through the boy's blonde hair. "I know you are darling." She doesn't like being harsh with him, but she knows she has to be. "Don't you worry, I'm going to help you through this, I always do." She knows now what she has to do now, she still has to get some things straightened out. She strokes his cheek with her thumb, nearly going to pinch it at how adorable he looks, but decides to stop herself,

"But you already cleaned." His voice teetering on the line of whining and pouting. This wasn't how their nights were supposed to go. Janine cleaned and then they ate dinner and then they snuggled up and watched a movie while Jayden always almost fell asleep.

He didn't want to push it though. He was already on thin ice, as his own mother would put it. He finished his milk and even set it in the sink. He tiptoed to the living room and curled back up in his spot, knees pulled his chest. He let his eyes slip shut, and somehow his fingers found their way to his mouth, nibbling on the digits until he started suckling them.

Janine rolls her eyes at his pouting and finishes tidying up the house. She sees the thumb in Jayden's mouth and smiles. She leaves while he sleeps to gather the supplies from her car. He's in for a big shock when he wakes up.

She goes into his room and starts taking things apart. She replaces his bed with a crib, puts Baby Disney paper on the walls and sets up a changing table. She takes out his big boy clothes and swaps them with some younger styles.

Jayden groaned as he stretched his stiff body as he finally woke up. His neck was soar from using the poorly cushioned arm as his pillow. He sat up and rubbed at his eyes, feeling a bit disoriented from his early evening nap. He heard rustling from his bedroom and with Janine no where in sight, it must be her.

"Janine?" He called out he stumbled down the hall and to his room. He froze when he saw the newly decorated room. His mouth worked, unable to get any words out as his brain tried to process what he was seeing. "Umm, what the hell is all this?" He finally got out.

Janine pops his bottom when he curses. "No cursing," she tells him and then gets softer. "Jay, I know you've been having problems. I think a timeout would do you good. I want to make you a little boy, my little boy. This way you can be nurtured and loved so you won't feel the need to do those drugs."

She strokes his cheek. "I'll be your mommy and you will call me Mommy or Mama. You'll be in diapers and I'll take care of my little precious. If you act up you'll get spanked and then put in time out. Does that sound good to you?"

A part of Jayden couldn't believe what he was hearing. How on earth could this woman think that he, a grown male, would want to treated like a baby? To wear diapers and drink from bottles and take naps in a crib? But then he froze, because honestly, those things didn't sounds all that terrible.

Janine had always babies him, even calling him het boy. He always took it as a joke though. He snapped back into the present and looked up at her with bright blue eyes. "I think i'd like that...mommy." he said as a blush spread across his cheeks.

Janine smiles. "Splendid. Let's get the baby out of his silly big boy clothes." She picks him up, smiling down at him and stroking his cheek. She strips off his clothes and his boxers, throwing the underwear into the trash. "We won't need these anymore will we sweetie?" She rubs noses with him and wipes his bottom before powdering it as well. "You have such a cute little toushie," she informs him as she puts the diaper on him, taping it into place. She goes to his closet and pulls out two options for him.

Jayden wanted to hid away as he was stripped and diaper. This was humiliating. He and Janine had been best friends, but the only time she saw him naked was when she was helping his stagger to bed after a night of drinking. But this, this was so much more intimate. But since he couldn't be swallowed up by the earth, he settled with burying his face into the brunette's warm cleavage.

He looked at his options. This is what his life would be lime from now on. Just a simple choice from a few things. No more overanalyzation, no anxiety, no panic. His thumb worked back into his mouth, flinching at the crinkle of his diaper as he pointed to the sleeper. It looked warm and soft.

Janine nods and dresses him. She gently pulls out his thumb. "That's not sanitary sweetheart, here, look what Mama got you." She holds up a red pacifier with a fire engine on the center, slipping it into his mouth and kissing his forehead. She picks him up and checks the time. "Well I think baby could enjoy a movie or two. What would you like to watch?" She asks him, stroking his cheek with her thumb, trying her best to make him comfortable with her.

Jayden gave an experimental suck, the rubber nipple feeling strange in his mouth, but it wasn't at all unpleasant. He actually felt quite relaxed, warm, and comfortable. The pajamas were fuzzy and made him feel warm, keeping his feet covered and cozy.

He perked up at the prospect of watching a movie, but something told him that something told him that the viewing of a haunting in Connecticut that was gonna be on later was off the table. "How bout Winnie the Pooh? " he asked, voice lisping around the paci.