LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Am I Ab Or Dl?

sorry for not posting sooner...

but i have a odd question to ask <_<

Am I adult baby or diaper lover?

i dunno, i have been wearing diapers since way back, 8 years ago when i suddenly for no reason started having a desire to wear diapers. My parents don't know, however i have a grandma who thinks i have incontinance problems, actually i lied - but it's better than the truth i guess.

Anyways, i don't have the desire to wear baby cloths, or be taken cared of by a mommy, i just wear diapers the odd time. Yet i sometimes get the feeling it's more than this.

Help!

:crybaby:

sorry for not posting sooner...

but i have a odd question to ask <_>

Am I adult baby or diaper lover?

i dunno, i have been wearing diapers since way back, 8 years ago when i suddenly for no reason started having a desire to wear diapers. My parents don't know, however i have a grandma who thinks i have incontinance problems, actually i lied - but it's better than the truth i guess.

Anyways, i don't have the desire to wear baby cloths, or be taken cared of by a mommy, i just wear diapers the odd time. Yet i sometimes get the feeling it's more than this.

Help!

:crybaby:

You sound DL. Of course... why is it important to know which of the two you are?

Hi, Newb. Nothing you've said would indicate that you're anything more than a DL, like me, but then you put in that nebulous "something more." Clearly, that's the issue here. So what is that "something more" for you? Do you want to be changed by someone else? Do you like the idea of printed diapers or plastic pants? What is that undefined thing that's making you question your status?

-RMS

I think were a little of both. I am a dipaer lover at heart, but I enjoy roleplay as a toddler/baby at times with my wife. Does that make me a AB? more than likely not. I think it reallly doesn't matter to most of us, we just play and have fun. It's what ever makes you happy. :)

Some people start out thinking they're totally one way or the other. Often we're a little of both, perhaps leaning more to one end of the spectrum than the other. It really doesn't matter which you are. Do whatever makes you happy and don't worry about which category it falls into.