LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Recurring Dream Please Help

Ok for the past 2 1/2 weeks I've been having this dream now I know I said it was recurring but really only the girl in it is. Blonde hair, blue eyes, slim, and about 5'9" she is always wearing a diaper and we walk and talk like we've been together forever. I've never seen her before but I feel like I've known her all my life. Every night the same girl but different experiences. One night we took a walk, another we layed in bed all night and talked holding each other, another night we went for a ride on my harley in nothing but our diapers. There are many more experiences but I can't help but think that there might be something to this girl. I'm falling in love with a girl that doesn't exsist and its kinda breaking my heart. I've gone so far as to stop wearing diapers to bed so I won't have them on my mind. But every night she's still there, and real oh my god when I wake up I can still feel where we were holding hands and the kisses are still on my lips in the morning. What do I do?

Ok for the past 2 1/2 weeks I've been having this dream now I know I said it was recurring but really only the girl in it is. Blonde hair, blue eyes, slim, and about 5'9" she is always wearing a diaper and we walk and talk like we've been together forever. I've never seen her before but I feel like I've known her all my life. Every night the same girl but different experiences. One night we took a walk, another we layed in bed all night and talked holding each other, another night we went for a ride on my harley in nothing but our diapers. There are many more experiences but I can't help but think that there might be something to this girl. I'm falling in love with a girl that doesn't exsist and its kinda breaking my heart. I've gone so far as to stop wearing diapers to bed so I won't have them on my mind. But every night she's still there, and real oh my god when I wake up I can still feel where we were holding hands and the kisses are still on my lips in the morning. What do I do?

Buy a nice jacket that ties at the back

A dream like this could mean that all your life you may have been surpressing a feminine side that was always there and now you are finally letting a bit more of it shine through. Not to say that this means you are turning gay, just to say the the more senitive nurturing part of yourself is coming more into its own. The recurrence of this symbol may symbolize the amount of self work that is being done now.

Other than that, to get a little more supernatural, you met a girl in the astral plane that happens to go to bed at the same time as you and you share the same kindred sort of conciousness, so the images you both paint on the fabric of that plane can coinside with eachother. personally, I believe the more scientific first description, but the second I through out there because nothing is beyond consideration, not matter how hairbrained.

Collin

Hi, Collin. We all have ideals in terms of those we'd like to be with. For you, I'd bet this girl is the embodiment of your ideals. Match her up with your diaper fetish and you've got your mind's idea of the perfect mate. Subconsciously, this is who you want to meet, and what you would love to have happen when you do meet.

-RMS

could be a future lover you havent found yet ;)

many dreams are future visions we seen, i have had countless dreams in where what i dreamed came true a while later, some not related to this fetish but still happens ;)

i say enjoy the dreams and when the real dream becomes to life, enjoy that for life.

Most literature on dreams suggests that the people in our dreams are aspects of ourself and do not actually represent real people (even if they are someone we know). These dream people are meant to mirror our positive or negative aspects back at ourselves. Pay attention to what this woman seems to represent to you - acceptance of your diaper-wearing lifestyle (?) - and that may give you a clue to what your subconscious is trying to communicate.

hey thanks for all the great feedback. Sorry to disappoint but I know for a with every fiber of my being that I'm not gay. I love women loooooove them, not to say anything against the gay community hey whatever floats your boat. I do like the idea of that shared conscious thing though. Look I know chances are she isn't real probably just a manifestation of the woman of my dreams. I really want to thank everyone and I do mean everyone for their input. Many different opinions is exactly what I wanted. Man what a great web site, ya'll stay cool.

hey thanks for all the great feedback. Sorry to disappoint but I know for a with every fiber of my being that I'm not gay. I love women loooooove them, not to say anything against the gay community hey whatever floats your boat. I do like the idea of that shared conscious thing though. Look I know chances are she isn't real probably just a manifestation of the woman of my dreams. I really want to thank everyone and I do mean everyone for their input. Many different opinions is exactly what I wanted. Man what a great web site, ya'll stay cool.

triton, I am not gay either. But I am so getting intouch with the women inside. Maybe "She" is just offering you an alternate temperary path of enjoyment. The way to relax from something is to get away from it. The farthest thing from responsible Adult is baby, farthest thing from Big Strong Macho Man is a pretty Women.

Just another opinion.