LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

incontinence dating website?

so I google incontinence dating one came up listing I dunno at least a 30 within my immediate area there was to many real good looking 25-30yr olds for me to think its real has anyone ever came across this?

IT'S FAKE!!

I've seen it too and as skeptical as I was I decided to read profile. Reading through about a hundred or so for clues, I could find a single one that mentioned anything about incontinence, diapers, struggles with it, anything about there surroundings like landmarks near where they claimed to live that I knew about. Also, the detective in me looked over pictures and I tried to also get clues on the house they took pictures in, the landscape, etc. I could easily tell that the homes I saw where they claimed to live were not the style of home that would be built in that city I know if that makes sense. Home interiors here in Minnesota are mainly trimmed in oak. There are many other clues that said the home was more from the south in a warmer climate. I've said all that to tell you, it's definitely fake!!

Never googled it all the dating sites ive seen costs a lot of money, and I am skeptical of them I signed up for a couple of them and found that needed money to talk. After getting alot of measages I payed one months fee and they turned out to be fake and a means to get you to spend money for the sites services. So I am skeptical of them. Found one site that is 100% free called DateHookup.com and they have an app for phone or device I had a little luck on there until I mentioned my incontinence and diapers