LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First time real poop

You can use try using the back of the diaper to "wipe" some of the poop off you. When you untape the diaper, try holding it in place (this will take some practice since you only have two hands). Let the diaper pull away from you and reposition it so the back of the diaper (still mostly clean part) is lower and closer to your still dirty part. With a continuous motion, bring the diaper further down and forward to wipe your bum (just once). It's not highly effective but it can still help quite a lot.

Baby Brian makes a good point, but I should point out that it also depends on the poop itself...you said you did this after a night of drinking, so the odds are the results were going to be a lot messier than usual. I can't speak for your usual habits, but a normal movement should be quick and easy to clean, unless you plan on sitting on it, etc. in which case there really is no way to make clean-up as easy or comfortable. :/

I have never used a toilet in my life, I have always done pee pee and poop in diapers. The trick is to use real baby wipes to wipe your butt, and keep your pubic hair shaved smooth.