LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Introduction From Baby Jennie

Hello everbody, my name is Baby Jennie, and I am an adult baby living in Sydney, Australia. Here is a brief (?) bit of background about me.

I've been into wearing nappies and my younger sister's dresses since about the age of 5, and despite brief intervals of 'remission,' where I tried to burn and purge, (Ah the pangs of regret over items and outfits lost!) I have never ever stopped being a baby girl, and now am 49 - going on three. I used the services of B&D parlours to indulge in baby play intermittently for about 20 years, and during that time, married and divorced twice. Both wives were aware of my baby girl side. The first refused the acknowledge it; everything was fine, as long as it was out of her sight. (I was young - and stupid.) The second wife was happy to play 'Mummies and Babies' with me for several wonderful years, until the birth of our child. After a six-month drought, when I quietly suggested, 'Baby Jennie needs a bit of looking-after, too?" she demanded icily; "You don't expect me to baby YOU, now that I have a real baby to look after?" We were divorced a few years later.

But after the second marriage, my collection of thick cloth nappies and pretty baby girl clothes began to grow, thanks to a talented girlfriend who could sew. Then about 5 years ago, a professional Mistress I had formed a friendship with over many years took me to my first B&D party for 'kinky people', and my life just took off! I went to these parties dressed in my thickest nappies and prettiest plastic panties bulging out from under my precious toddler frocks, my long hair up in frilly pigtails. Women thought I looked cute, (?) and some offered to change my wet nappies - offers I eagerly accepted! I met leather workers who made my pink leather restraints and toddler harness, and matching leather baby reins. I now have a pink padded change table and my own AB-sized playpen and highchair, and a Nanny that looks after me 3 evenings per week. Plus there are the various 'Aunties' who like to come over and babysit me, and sometimes discipline me when I've been bad. I swear I'm not making this up!

I met only 4 or 5 ABs through the fetish scene, some of whom confessed to me later that the only reason they found the courage to be open about their secret AB fetish, was they saw the positive reaction I received from lots of peole at various parties. So they decided to take their nappies out of the closet and come out partying, too!

Since I chose to reveal my AB side to the fetish world, sometimes I feel my life is gradually turning into every adult babies' fantasy dream. I have recently employed a gorgeous buxom girl from the fetish scene to work in my place of business, (we call it Kindy) and she has permission from her 'Master' to check my disposable diaper at Kindy, and change me if I'm wet. She works there about 2-3 days per week now, so not only am I diapered 24/7 these days, but I have women changing my nappies at home in the Nursery half the week, AND looking after me at Kindy, checking my diaper and changing me when necessary 2-3 days per week. I know, it's INCREDIBLE! Sometimes I have trouble believing my own life! I gotta find a couple more 'suitable' girls to hire at Kindy! :P

I discovered MSN groups and Yahoo groups, and through the various AB/DL sites, I found there were many others like me as well. I've chatted with and have met over a dozen ABs in Sydney, and some have had play dates or sleepovers in my Nursery, or even been babysat by one of my darling Nannies or Aunties. Let me stress that this is NOT a financial arrangement of any kind, but a labour of love and friendship. I thought I was alone in my taboo desires (?) for so many years, and it's great to meet others who share my fetish of being a diapered little girl.

Anyway, lest you think this is bulls**t, I have posted some pics of me in my playpen and being fed in my highchair, for the education and edification of all you big babies out there.

All I want to leave you with is this. 'Don't give up your dreams, babies! Fantasies CAN come true!' I don't know how long this wonderful period of my life is going to last, but here's hoping I'll soon be having my diapers changed every day of the week, several times per day, as well as being pampered, dressed and treated like the little baby girl I have always been in my heart.

Thanks for the great site, guys. Love the stories, and I'll be adding some of my own, soon - both AB fiction and some extremely horny TRUE tales from my diary excerpts. And if I can figure out how to do it, I'll post some more pics of me and my Nannies and Aunties. Hugs and kisses to all,

lots of love from Baby Jennie

Welcome to you babyjennie! What an incredible story you had to tell! But I hope you forgive me for thinking that a healthy dose of scepticism is always sane when reading tales like this. So many flights of fancy out there, and it`s often hard to distinguish the false from the real. But hey, I have seen the pictures you have posted here; nice ones, and they of course give credibility to your story. Hope to see more of those, it`s so rare with pictures of AB-Nanny/Mommy interaction. Most often you get boring pictures of single, benappied individuals, and with no Mommy or Nanny in sight! Now, where is the fun in that? :) Hope you enjoy yourself here. Have a jolly good time!! Cheers! :thumbsup:

Welcome to you babyjennie! What an incredible story you had to tell! But I hope you forgive me for thinking that a healthy dose of scepticism is always sane when reading tales like this. So many flights of fancy out there, and it`s often hard to distinguish the false from the real. But hey, I have seen the pictures you have posted here; nice ones, and they of course give credibility to your story. Hope to see more of those, it`s so rare with pictures of AB-Nanny/Mommy interaction. Most often you get boring pictures of single, benappied individuals, and with no Mommy or Nanny in sight! Now, where is the fun in that? :) Hope you enjoy yourself here. Have a jolly good time!! Cheers! :thumbsup:

Dear Necare, I'm too old to lie about the most important things in my life, and every word I wrote in my intro is the absolute truth. But I understand your scepticism. Ten years ago, I would probably have said the same thing, but I swear it is the complete and absolute truth. If you wanna see lots more pics to verify my story, see my photo album under babyjennie in the Members' Photos section of the diapergirls-free.com site. I'd post lots more pics here, but I think I've already reached my limit. If it is possible to post more, could a moderator please let me know how? Hugs from Baby Jennie

I am known in Sydney as Baby Angelica. In Baby Jennie's introduction piece she says, "Then about 5 years ago, a professional Mistress I had formed a friendship with over many years, took me to my first B&D party for 'kinky people",

I was at that party in a simple borrowed girly outfit. All my friends that knew my secret fantasy kept whispering to me, "Ooo, I know you would love to be that baby girl!".

I had confessed to a few friends over many years, "I would love to be pinned in nappies and tied up to make me use them like a baby",

but hadn't yet met a mistresses who wanted to do that to me. So here was Baby Jennie waddling around in a very thick nappy and with a very gorgeous mistress playing her Mummy at the party. Her Mummy/mistress changed her very wet nappy during the evening, in front of anyone who wanted to watch, and then spanked Baby Jennie for being so wet. I could not take my eyes off the scene unfolding before me. I was absolutely captivated, and I so wanted to be that baby girl.

I was very lucky because about 2 weeks after the party, a mistress I'd known for ages had a play session with Baby Jennie at her home. The Mistress told Baby Jennie she knew another sissy that would love to be in her situation - as in diapered, petticoated and dominated. Mistress later told me that after hearing this news, Baby Jennie asked Mistress for my number and she rang me then and there! I was overwhelmed at receiving a phone call from someone that was doing, playing, living the fantasy I had so many wet dreams over, asking me to visit her home and experience my wet dreams for real. I arrived at Baby Jennie's place as soon as the traffic would allow.

From that 1st time being a baby girl in nappies, plastic panties and toddler frocks,I have never looked back. Now years later, I too am one of the big babies that go out to the many fetish parties, all dressed up in my frilly sissy baby dress with my very thick nappies bulging underneath. I can wet freely without worrying until my nappy is saturated, but if my panties start leaking before the end of the night, I too need changing. Between the two of us, we have met several aunties and nannies to change us at the fetish parties, as well as those who have offered to babysit us in their own homes.

The chief differences between us are; I don't have a girlfriend/mummy, and I still live with my elderly parents so I am able to look after them. This means I am unable to wear nappies 24/7, so my baby time is limited to weekends when I am able to attend the many scheduled parties, or when I can visit one of our fetish-friendly friends that likes adult babies.

Sorry for the long spiel, but if I didn't describe some of what I had seen and done from my own experiences, it would be meaningless to say; "What Baby Jennie has said in the above topic is completely true," and without her I would still merely be dreaming about being a sissy baby girl.

Love & Submit

Baby Angelica

ps I also have my pictures in "adult baby free girls" and some true stories about what has happened to me at some parties.

• 10 years later...