LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Homecoming Queen's Baby (Private)

Baby_Amanda

Amanda shakes her head. "Not as much as you used. A little is ok. It seems like you used the whole jar on your hair."

She smiles. "I was checking my baby's temperature to see if I needed to give him something to reduce his fever."

Amanda nods. "Good night baby. Mommy will come check on you before she gives to bed." She goes downstairs and cleans up the kitchen. Amanda finishes cleaning out the baby food jars and ate it. "Mmm not bad." She goes to her bedroom and takes a bath. Amanda gets dressed for bed and sets down at her desk and opens up the baby journal she had started and added what had happened from the crowning of James as Homecoming King to just now when she put him to bed in his crib for the night. She closed the journal and goes check on James. He was asleep with his thumb in his mouth. Amanda removes his thumb and replaces it with a pacifier.

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baby_Amanda

Guest diaperboykcmo

James wakes up a little later. He has no idea what time it is... He says to himself.. "I'm need to ask Amanda for my phone back!"

He looks around there's no clock. James feels like he's lost in the dark.

James sucked his thumb till he was 9. He remembered his mom had such a hard time getting him to stop.

Amanda nods. "Ok." She lowers the side and helps James out of the crib.

"After you eat breakfast. You can watch cartoons if you want to. Then we are going to the park to let you play with the other babies and toddlers. I'm packing a lunch for us. Sandwiches for me and baby food for you."

Amanda nods. "Finally you are getting it. You are my baby."

She could tell James was getting mad at her. Because she didn't seem to be listening to him, but she heard every word and was pushing him on to see if he would crack. "You don't need to go home later. You are already at home."

Amanda just smiled when James lost it. She played him like a violin to get the reaction she wanted. She walks out of the nursery and goes to her bedroom. Amanda gets her wooden hairbrush and goes back to the nursery. She takes James by the hand and leads him downstairs to the living room. Amanda removes his diaper and puts him across her lap. She spanks him with the hairbrush until his bottom was bright red. Amanda stood him up. "I told you I was not going to put up with cussing and you just used a cuss word. I told you if you cussed again. I was going to spank you with a wooden hairbrush." She walks him over to one of the corners. "Stand there facing the corner and think about why you got a spanking." Amanda walks off leaving James standing in the corner with his diaper down around his ankles and his bright red bottom on display.

Amanda came back 30 minutes later and turns James around to face her. "Are you going to behave now and listen to what you are told? Mommy doesn't like having to spank her little one, but sometimes it is needed to get her little one to behave and listen like he is suppose to." She takes a tissue and wipes James' runny nose and cleans up his face of the tears.

Amanda smiles. "I'm glad you will be good for me." She shakes her head. "I don't see what is so hard. You have all your needs met and you don't have to do anything for yourself."

Amanda hugs James. "It is all over now. Mommy isn't upset with you anymore."

She looks at him. "You are home and I have a fun day planned for us."

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Yeah that's fine when you're 2 or something, but not so much when your'e 18!"

"I can't even go to the bathroom, and I have to do what you say or I get spanked!"

"You can go to the bathroom. You wear it around your waist. Well don't you think you should do as you are told? You are a baby and I'm your mommy and know what is best for you."

Amanda had her fun and she knew she was going to have a lot more fun soon. James just didn't know it yet. "Ok we can go to the park another day. Let get some breakfast in your tummy and a dry diaper on your bottom. Then you can go back to your other home." She pulls up James' diaper and takes him into the kitchen. Where his breakfast was staying warm in the microwave.