LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Homecoming Queen's Baby (Private)

Baby_Amanda

Amanda set in her room seeting. Her ex boyfriend dumped her right before the prom to go out with her best friend. She sat there at her computer plotting her revenge. Amanda starting going to her computer and deleting all the pictures of him. She stopped at a picture that was made a couple of years ago. It was from when they was playing truth or dare. Amanda dared him to wear a diaper. She assumed he was going to put it on over his pants, but he didn't. He put it on over his underwear. A smile appeared on her face. She knew the perfect way to get back at him for breaking up with her. Amanda knew there was no doubt that he would be Homecoming King and she assumed her best friend would be Homecoming Queen. The picture would be just the way to get both of them back. Amanda put the picture on her flash drive and decided to put the picture in with the other ones that would be shown at the crowning.

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baby_Amanda

The night of the prom. Everything was set to embarrass James in front of the whole school. The picture was in the computer and ready to go. Amanda stood there watching what was going on. James didn't even notice she was there. He was too busy hanging out with the other football players and showing off his new arm candy. When the time came to announce the king and queen. Amanda stepped out on the stage to make the announcement. "Hello Everyone. It is time for what all of you have been waiting for. The crowning of the king and queen." *And time to embarrass James.* First up. The Homecoming King is James Miller." James came up on the stage to get crowned. Amanda shot him a dirty look. "Next up is the queen." She opens the paper. "It is Rachel..." Amanda read the paper again. "Oh sorry about that. In a shocking turn of events. I got more votes than my backstabbing, boyfriend stealing best friend." There was some chuckles and a loud gasp from everyone. In her shocked state. Amanda forgot about the picture until the slideshow started doing their dance. She heard everyone laughing and Amanda suddenly remembered about the picture of James in the diaper.

Guest diaperboykcmo

James was having a good time hanging with Rachel and his friends from the team, they were all joking and carrying on like jocks!

James didn't even notice Amanda or that she was the one doing the MC, he went up to get his crown then he noticed her, then of all the luck she won the homecoming queen!

Amanda watched the whole thing play out. Rachel reacted just the way she thought she would. Amanda knew Rachel wouldn't stick with James once the picture was shown. She knew Rachel would jump train at the first sign things wasn't going her way. Amanda walked over to James. "Come with me." She takes James to an empty room. "Well what are you going to do now? You lost the best thing that happened to you and the tramp kicked you to the curb."

Amanda looks at James. "Well you lost me and Rachel just kicked you to the curb. The logical thing would be to beg me to take you back. Someone is going to have to change your diapers when you are wearing them and since everyone saw the picture of you in a diaper. There is no reason to hide them anymore. We both know you belong in them. Because you are very immature. If you wasn't. You wouldn't have dumped me for Rachel and you wouldn't be in the mess you are now. The only way out is to be my baby at school and when we are together."

Amanda smiles. "Yes I'm serious. If you are in diapers. I know you aren't going to wander off and be with another female and break my heart again. Now ask me to take you back and say you well be my baby. Otherwise I'm walking out the door and you thought the picture was bed. That is just the tip of the iceberg." She sets down in one of the chairs. "I'm waiting Baby James?"

Guest diaperboykcmo

James was so embarassed with the thought of being in diapers and people seeing him as a baby. He thought long and hard, we've all made mistakes in our lives, and made bad choices and some you would give anything if you could just go back and make the right choice. This was one of those times, James could be with Amanda again, it was like a Genie granting his wish.

Amanda smiles. She didn't think James would really say it. Amanda nods. "Yes I'll take you back, but if you break my heart again by dating another girl. Your bottom will be so sore. You will not be able to set down for a week. So you want to stay here at the dance or do you want to leave and start your life as my baby?" She pats his bottom. "Soon that will be encased in a diaper forever."

Amanda nods. "Yes it is. That way I can rest assure you will stay faithful to me and not go wander off with another female." She stood there giving James a stern look to tell him she meant every word she said. "I know you being a jock is important to you. So when you play sports. I will not make you wear a diaper. I'll get you some Pull ups to wear under your uniform."

Amanda smiles a little bit. "I thought you should carry your own diaper bag here at school." She saw the look on James' face. "Yes I would carry a diaper bag when we are out. Here at school you can go to the Health Occupations class and they can change you. It will be good practice for them. Since they are going into the medical profession."

Amanda smirks. "You know for someone who says he doesn't want to be made into a baby. You sure are whining like one. Maybe I should spank you right now and diaper you. I'm sure the Health Occupations class has diapers and I know where Mrs. Rowland keeps the key to the supply room." She could tell James was licked and she had already won the fight.