LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Homecoming Queen's Baby (Private)

Baby_Amanda

Amanda smiles. "Yeah I know the pair. The ones you trying to remove when we was at the movies before you became a baby in diapers. If you are going to rip them off with your teeth. Maybe I shouldn't wear them on our wedding night."

"The only guests are going to be my mom, your mom and Katie. They already know you are childish."

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baby_Amanda

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Yeah those are the ones, No wear them I like a little foreplay and that will get me all fired up, trust me you want that!"

"You're not going to feed me a bottle at the reception or change me right?!".. James thought that would be real embarrassing.

Amanda shrugs. "I don't know. I wouldn't want you to get diaper rash from staying in a wet diaper too long. If I do. It will not be in front of everyone. I would take you to the ladies' room."

Amanda shakes her head. "Ex best friends." She takes out her cell phone and brings up her Facebook page. Amanda hands the phone to him. There was messages commenting about James being a baby and they wasn't nice. The last picture was of her at the park and her diaper was very visible.

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Yeah I guess that's true, you're a good mommy!.. Way to look out for me!" He said and smiled..

James looks at her face book page.. "While those bitches, I'm so sorry.. Are you ok?".. He said putting his arm around her.

"Wow I can't believe they did that!.. Why do people have to be so mean?"

Guest diaperboykcmo

"You are I never thought I'd say that but you're the best mommy a baby can have!" He said smiling at her..

"And you are the best baby a mother could have. I wasn't sure how this was going to work out when I started to hatch my plan to get back at you."

Amanda shrugs. "It is there lost. Not mine. The part that hurts the most is there will always be a picture of me as a baby floating out in cyber space forever."

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Yeah tell me about it, I can't believe how things have worked out!" He smiled at her.. I don't know maybe this is what I needed, cause there's definitely a different side of me, and we get along so much better now!"

"Maybe it was something we both needed. Yes we do get along better now. Because I am sure no other female would want you in diapers."

Katie poked her head in the door. "I would. I think he is very cute in diapers."

Amanda laughs. "You don't count small fry."

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Yeah I guess you're right!" Jame smiled and was startled when Katie chimed in..

"Thanks Katie you're pretty cool!"

"You are too. Like I told you at the park. If you and Amanda wasn't together. I would be all over you."

Amanda laughs. "Hands off sis or you might pulls back nubs. Where I cut your hands off." Both of them laughed. Amanda looks at James. "No I haven't told her yet. Katie, James and I are getting married tonight."

Katie smiles. "Oh that is so cute. I'll be the preacher and all your stuffed animals can watch the two of you get married."

Amanda shakes her head. "No I mean for real."

Katie stops smiling. "You two are too young to get married. Neither one of you have a job. How are you going to support yourselves and your diaper habits?"

Guest diaperboykcmo

James just looked at Amanda he waited to see what she had to say.. He was getting more used to her being in control and this was one of those times, where he would let her answer Katie's questions..

"We are not too young to get married. We are almost 18. James and I have jobs. My job is to be a mommy to my baby and James' job is to be my baby. As for supporting ourselves. I don't need to. Mom said if I had a baby. She would take care both of us."

Katie shakes her head. "She meant if you got pregnant and had a baby."

"Mom didn't make that clear. She just said if I had a baby and I do. His name is James."

Guest diaperboykcmo

James was amused watching them to go at it.. He figured it had to be frustrating for Katie cause they both had points.

"Well I can get a job and take some online classes and you do the same if you want babe."

"See Katie we'll get it taken care of, now come give your future brother in law a hug!".. He said laughing..

Amanda shakes her head. "I've had enough with school and classes. I am going to do in life what I did in school. Get by on my looks and my body. What kind of job could you get being a baby? Diaper tester or toy tester."