LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Homecoming Queen's Baby (Private)

Baby_Amanda

Amanda gets a new diaper and changing supplies out of the cabinet. She lays James on his back and opens the diaper. "Hmm. Baby really wet his diaper. Mommy might have to put soaker pads in your diaper to keep you from leaking." Amanda cleans up James' skin and puts a new on him. "There we go. A dry baby again."

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baby_Amanda

Guest diaperboykcmo

Amanda comes back with a diaper and wipes and powder. He wonders how long she's been planning this. "Please Amanda not here, can't I have a little Privacy!" He whines.. She procedds to lay him on his back and change him. She comments how wet his diaper is, only embarassing him more. He notices he has different vantage points as she leans over to wipe him down then finishes changing him. He gets a good view down her shirt noticing her red bra. He can only imagine her in her red bra and her pink shorts. Then he's snapped out of his dream. As she announces she's all done and that's he's a dry baby. He turns as red as her bra!

Amanda notices James looking down her shirt. She just smiles and continues change James' diaper. She shrugs. "I don't know. Maybe our moms had a girls' night out while we was at the dance. The reason mom wasn't surprised is because she knew what I was planning. Though I don't think she thought I would go though with it."

Guest diaperboykcmo

James laid there enjoying the view. "It's kinda of ironic I dumped you cause I couldn't get in your pants. Now your in my pants!"

"Amanda babe please don't do this in front of my mom" He started to cry. "I know I was wrong and I hurt you, I even understand if you wanna punish me!"

Guest diaperboykcmo

James herd her say she wanted to change diapers. He thought did she let something slip. Is she a dominatrix or does she have some kinda fetish or something. He figured he'd ask her about that later.

"You are welcome. I'm not totally heartless. There is still a part of me who still loves you. It is a small part, but it is still a part of me." Amanda could see James was up to something, but nothing is going to change things. James is still going to be her baby forever.

Guest diaperboykcmo

James herd her say she still loved him. He was thinking he could get her to fall for him again then talk her out of this silly baby nonsense! "Amanda I'm so glad you gave me another chance"

"Yes I did and I made sure you will never stray again." Amanda pats James' diapered crotch. She smiles at James. "I know what you are doing and it is going to be as close as you are going to seeing me in my underwear or naked."

"You can go to my room anytime you want too."

"Yeah right. You are as transparent as you have always been. You was undressing me with your eyes. I saw you looking down my shirt when I was changing you."

"I'm not coming up there with you. I don't have a problem facing your mom. She thinks you are an idiot for breaking up with me."

Guest diaperboykcmo

James realized he was busted now. He felt so stupid!

He also realized he better go to the bathroom before going up there.

The former arrogant homecoming king was shocked when she said she was going to stay there with his mom came over.

Amanda shrugs. "I don't know why she would bring it up. Unless Rachel called her and told her what happened. I was just saying I wouldn't bring it up unless she does."

She looks at James. "Only on the cheek. It isn't proper for a baby to kiss his mommy on the lips."

Amanda nods. "Ok I'll see you later. I'm going to stay down here while your mom is here."

Guest diaperboykcmo

"Ouch!" James yelped as Amanda smacked him for cussing

A shiver ran down Jame's spine as she told him next time he'd be spanked with a wooden paddle or a hair brush!

"Wow Amand--umm Momm--, damn he was confused what was he supposed to call her.

"It was meant to hurt. I am not going to put up with cussing from my baby."

Amanda nods. "Yes I am taking this seriously. I meant what I said. You are going to be my baby forever. Ok little one. Mommy will see you later." She pats James on his bottom as he leaves.

Guest diaperboykcmo

James goes up the stairs, he turns on the tv.

He can't believe she's taking this baby thing so serious.

She called me her baby forever and little one, she even gave me a swat on my diapered ass! He said to himself

A few minutes later. James' mom shows up. Amanda lets her in. The three of them had a nice chat. James came up a few times, but not him being a baby. Mainly how James was an idiot for breaking up with Amanda. Two hours later. James' mom left and Amanda went into her room. "Your mom has left and you being my baby forever never came up."

I loved it.