LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Homecoming Queen's Baby (Private)

Baby_Amanda

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baby_Amanda

"Did you really think I was that weak and meek when we was dating? I let you take the lead, but if you will think back. I was steering you in the direction I wanted you to go. When you dumped me for Rachel. That was unplanned and I had to do something to get you to see your mistake. The picture of you in the diaper worked perfectly. I had a different idea in mind for Rachel, but the unexpected crowning me as Homecoming Queen served a better revenge than I had planned."

Guest diaperboykcmo

Damn James thought about everything during the whole time, she just let him think he was in control! Wow she was so much smarter then her ever thought she was. He really did want her back but it seemed she was determined to keep him as her baby.

Amanda smirked. "I don't think you have one anymore. Not unless you mean one as a diaper wearing homecoming king. Now take off your clothes and lay down or do I need to do it for you. If I do it. Your bottom is going to be bright red and sore before I diaper you. Now the choice is yours. You can take off your clothes or I can and will

Amanda looks at James. "Alright. Have it your way." She leaves the room and goes into the supply room. Amanda comes out with a diaper, powder, a changing pad and something pink. She took James by the ear and drags him over to the chair. Amanda unbuttoned James' pants and let them fall to the floor. She noticed he wasn't wearing any underwear. "Looks like James was expecting some after Prom action with Rebecca." Amanda put James across her lap and spanks him with the pink wooden paddle she brought from the supply room until he was reduced to a sobbing baby. "Are you going to let me diaper you now or did you need some more swats on your already red bottom to help you make the right decision?"

Guest diaperboykcmo

Amanda left the room and James smiled he thought he won, he thought he called her bluff and she backed down! Until he saw her return with a diaper in her hand powder and a changing pad along with a pink paddle. James began to cry "Please Amanda,Please Amanda don't make me wear a diaper.. He cried like some little kid who was being disciplined by his babysitter, before he knew it she had grabbed him by his ear and yanked his pants down. He forgot he wasen't wearing any underwear!

Amanda lays the paddle down and stands James up. "Stand in the corner while I go get some cream to take the sting away. Don't touch your bottom." She goes and gets some cream to take away the sting. Amanda gets James out of the corner. "Lay down on the pad so I can diaper you like the little baby you are."

Guest diaperboykcmo

Once she was done spanking him, she told him to stand in the corner, James meekly walked over and did as he was told, he rubbed his ass as it was on fire then she told him to stop that which he did. He was quickly finding out he was not in control of anything Amanda was!

Amanda nods. "I know you are sorry and you will be good. This diaper is going to insure that. No one is going to want you except me if you are in diapers. You might have company in diapers Your coherent in crime might find herself in diapers too."

Amanda nods. "Yes I'm serious. What use would it be to put you in diapers if I was going to take them off when you need to go potty. If I was going to do that. I would have put Pullups on you instead of diapers." She puts James' pants back on. "Ok now you are properly diapered. We can go back to the dance and dance some more." Amanda pops James on the bottom and smiles when she hears his diaper crinkle.

Guest diaperboykcmo

James thought well that made sense, but he didn't like the idea of using the diapers, then she put his pants back on, she then tells him they're going back out there and dancing, she then slaps him on his diapered butt.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Damn he thought, after she said she would spank him and put him in the corner, and he wasen't in charge of anything. He knew better then to keep that up. Then she scolded him and said he can't be trusted not to mess with his diaper, just like he's a toddler. She can't let out of her site. The biggest blow was when she said she'd make him go out there without any pants..

Amanda smiles. "That's my good little boy." She takes James by the hand and leads him back to the dance. There was some people still there. Mainly females. They smiles when he walks into the room. Amanda leaves James with the females. She watches James with the females. Amanda walks back into the room with her purse and laptop bag. "We have to leave ladies. It is time to take my baby home." The females said their goodbyes and pats James on the bottom to hear his diaper crinkle. Amanda takes James and puts him in the backseat and buckles him in. "Time to get you home. It is way pass baby's bedtime."

Guest diaperboykcmo

James still can't believe any of this is happening, he wants to pinch himself to see if this is one bad nightmare. Next thing you know Amanda is leading him by the hand over to a bunch of her friends, she leaves him there while she goes to get her purse and her laptop bag. Only then does James realize she left him with these girls to babysit him. How humiliating he thinks, as he waits for Amanda to come back. She comes back and takes his hand and tell the girls it's time to get the baby home. He turns bright red as they all coo at him and pat his diapered butt. He wonders

Amanda drives to her house and parks the car. She gets out and goes around to let James out. Amanda takes James into the house. She sets him on the floor and removes his pants. Amanda goes upstairs to change her clothes. While Amanda was upstairs. Her mom comes in the door. She chuckles when she sees James on the floor in a diaper. "This reminds me when you and Amanda was toddlers."

Guest diaperboykcmo

James can't believe she takes him into the house, sitting him on the floor taking his pants off so she can go change. James is wanting to go upstairs with his girlfriend. Then he just wants to hide as her mom appears in the door way.

James sucks his thumb for comfort, he just want to run and hide!

Mom smiles. "I see you still suck your thumb. I would have thought you would have outgrew it along with your diapers, but I guess I was wrong. Your mom didn't tell me you was still a baby. We will have to discuss it when she gets here in a little bit." She walks pass him and goes into the hallway. "Amanda, James has a wet diaper on."

Amanda pokes her head out the door. "Ok mom. I'll take care of it in a minute."

Guest diaperboykcmo

James didn't know what to say, why was her mom just acting like this was a normal thing seeing a teenage boy, Amanda's x bf sucking his thumb and wearing diapers. Then he wet his diaper even more when she said his mom was coming and they would talk about him being a baby with her. He wondered what the hell does Amanda have planned. Then her mom noticed he had a wet diaper and yelled at to Amanda to let her know.

Mom nods. "Yes I know she did. She said you was acting very immature and she was going to treat you the way you was acting." Amanda came into the room in a t shirt and a pair of shorts. "Where is your other baby?"

Amanda looks at her mom. "Things didn't quite work out the way I planned. Rebecca didn't win the crown as homecoming queen. I did. So I couldn't trap her like I did James."

Guest diaperboykcmo

James sat there as her mom didn't think it was a big deal cause Amanda was treating him the way he acted. Before he could say anything, Amanda came walking back down, damn she was looking good James thought. She was wearing a white t shirt with a pair of pink shorts. Then she mentioned the other baby, and Amanda mentioned how she won the home coming queen and he was guessing she was talking about Rachel not winning, or whatever her name was James thought. As she made fun of him and then dumped him to be with his best friend