Homecoming Queen's Baby (Private)

Baby_Amanda

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baby_Amanda

Guest diaperboykcmo

"What could I have done bab or Aman umm mommy!" She had him so confused what was he supposed to say anymore.

How can I call her mommy in my own room! he thinks to himself

Amanda smiles when James her mommy. "You could have said no way and walk away from me."

"You are my baby first and boyfriend second. If your mom didn't have the key to your pants. You would be getting a spanking for what you did." She looks at James. "Maybe I should get the key and spank you."

Amanda saw the puppy dog eyes. "Ok I'll go get the key and unlocks the plastic pants . So I can change you into another diaper." She leaves the bedroom and goes to where she put the key. Amanda gets her bag and goes up to James. She puts a changing pad on James' bed. "Lay down. So I can change you."

Guest diaperboykcmo

James is relieved that she's leaving to get the key.

He knew she'd put him in a new diaper, but there's really nothing he can do about it.

She outsmarts him at every turn!

Amanda had to think quick so James wouldn't see she got caught unprepared. She fans the diaper open. "She said she doesn't seem surprised. You have always been on the childish side and that someone did what she should have done in the first place. Treat you like the child you was acting like."

Guest diaperboykcmo

"No I haven't James says defending his Male EGO!"

"I'm very mature!" He says defensively.. Sounding more like he's trying to convince himself

He lays there as she changes his diaper

Guest diaperboykcmo

James is beginning to think she didn't tell her.

If she did she would be having him eat baby food not tacos.

They go down the stairs, he decides to call her bluff.

Mom nods. "Yes I think it is right and I agree with Amanda." She thought James was talking about Amanda and him getting back together. She didn't know James was talking about Amanda making him into her baby. "Could you get the bowl for me out of the microwave? I know you like the taco sauce to be warm."

Mom looks confused. "I didn't hear what you said, but it sounded like you said Amanda treated you like a baby. Did you say that or did I hear things when I was bent over in the oven?"

Amanda smirks and sees if James was going to repeat what he said to his mom now she was standing up.

Mom nods. "Ok." She puts the taco shells on a plate and puts it on the table. Mom wasn't sure what James said, but it sounded like he said Amanda made him into her baby. She doesn't say anything else about it, but she would look at him ever once in a while.

Guest diaperboykcmo

James just hoped to get through this meal without Amanda or his mom saying anything.

He was so excited about eating tacos and feeding himself instead of eating baby food or having Amanda feed him

James was eating super fast and was making a mess, he had taco sauce on his face and some meat had fallen on his pants.

Cheese and tomato was on the table by his plate that fell off his taco.

Amanda reaches over and wipes James' mouth. "You are a messy eater. Maybe you should be wearing a bib."

Mom sighs. "You know better than to talk with your mouth full." She makes herself another taco. "James, I was going to tell you later, but now is as good of a time as any. I'm going to be gone for ten days to two weeks." Mom looks at Amanda. "Can you look in on James from time to time."

Amanda swallows her mouthful of food. "Yes I'll look in on him as if he was my own." She chuckles when James got choked when she said that. "You ok James?"