LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Boy In Diapers, How Original :p

I'm not a baby, I don't crawl or speak baby talk or demand endless attention.

But I do like being treated like a child sometimes, a child that hasn't gotten the hang of potty training. I don't have a play age, because I'm always an adult and for the most part will respond as an adult. You can regress me, feed me a bottle or dress me in onesies and diaper me all you like.

Looking for online play only right now, but with anyone. I'm straight, but I don't mind another guy checking my diaper.

Pamper me, literally :)

I'm not a baby, I don't crawl or speak baby talk or demand endless attention.

But I do like being treated like a child sometimes, a child that hasn't gotten the hang of potty training. I don't have a play age, because I'm always an adult and for the most part will respond as an adult. You can regress me, feed me a bottle or dress me in onesies and diaper me all you like.

Looking for online play only right now, but with anyone. I'm straight, but I don't mind another guy checking my diaper.

Pamper me, literally :)

lot of us prefer to be treaed as little boys

and to be checked to see if we are dry or wet or even taken to the potty and pants pulled down and told to sit and try to use potty

like we will right

wet pants are always better then use of potty monster we all know potty monster just sits there iding waiting for little boys or girls to grab them and pull them into potty to stay with him

Thanks, you're right about wanting to be checked to if my diapers or training pants need changing.

I'm not worry about the potty monster. I want a mommy that wants her little boy back, so she puts diapers into my underwear drawer, and sometimes doesn't let me use the potty.