LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another Daddy-type For A Little Girl

DaddyJ

Greetings everyone.

I'm a 25 year old college grad living in Virginia. When not at work I tend to sit back and read, play on my computer, watch a little tv, and listen to a lot of music (rock, hard rock, alternative, indie, punk). I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs at all.

Ideally I would really like to meet an intelligent woman who has some similar interests, is independent and a free-thinker. In private, though, I want to take away the stresses of adult life and let her act childish. I'm not looking for an adult baby, but more of a "Little Girl" with a play age of 4-8. I think its adorable to see a woman sucking her thumb or pacifier, holding a teddy bear, and cuddled up in my lap.

Diapers are a big kink for me as I think they look very cute and very sexy on a woman. I will never force a woman to wear or use diapers (unless she has told me that is something she likes), and I will never get sexual with a woman when she is being "Little".

Also I'm a gentle daddy-type, though I will give out spankings and corner time if need be.

I also enjoy chatting with people of all types, but I only take care of biological women in real life.

Take care, and hope to hear from some of you.

Archived