LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Courageous AB/DL on Tyra Banks

BlankieLover

There's a video that's been floating around on Youtube for years of a female AB/DL who appears on the Tyra Banks show to talk about her AB/DL lifestyle. She was in a relationship with a man, quite attractive and young and very open about her lifestyle. She was very demure, cool-headed, reasonable, charming and matter-of-fact about the whole thing. I remember being amazed and having so much respect for her appearing not only on national TV, but on a talk show hosted by someone as an obnoxious, shallow, patronising moron as Tyra Banks and the brain-dead cretins that constitute her audience. Whoever you are, lady, I salute you.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Stanley people are afraid of adultbabies cause they only see the pedifiles and criminals in the news and they dont really take the time to research adultbabies to find out that we are ordinary people who arent pedifiles or criminals. So they conclude that we are pedifiles and criminals and infantilism scares them to pressure people like the daycare that fired this lady from the daycare. More people need to come out on tv and explain infantilism and age regression that arent in a position that it would hurt their jobs. But this lady that came out on tv to a big risk giving her job was in daycare and people not understanding infantilism. I dont even tell my family about my abdl side cause they wouldnt understand. I do have a strong suspision that my sister is AB cause she likes the footed sleepers but I dont know if she likes diapers, and I aint going to risk asking her if she is AB cause it could out me. So I try to keep my ABDL a secret