LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kicked out and Taken in

Ishigreensa

As she walked down the aisles her eyes spotted the toy section, a teddy bear the first thing she sees

"Daddy, Daddy" he didn't answer, she looks at him and he is focused on something.

She let's go of the cart and walks over to the teddy, she picks it up and feels how soft he is

Ralph found the perfect things he wanted, and then after getting some stuff to change his little princess with, he walked the cart to the first open aisle.

Sarah was now in a thick three times holding diaper (just in case there was a situation he couldn't change her right away, he doesn't tell her it holds that much because he wants to change her right away), a pink shirt with Minnie mouse undershirt that snaps under the diaper to hold it nice and snug in place and then some blue and pink overalls that have those straps that pin it to be held up, making it hard for her to undo herself on her shoulders.

She blushes as she stares at what she is wearing, knowing that at some point there will be comments about her padded butt. She cuddles teddy as she is handed him back, her eyes wide as she is told to poop herself too.

"Daddy, i look like a baby, I can't get my legs together"