LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Downtown living

"Yeah, I'm fine. I've never had someone dress or undress me before. Not like that anyway." April blushed, feeling the jeans press the pull up against her just slightly. April then shrugged and said, "I don't know why I sucked my thumb, I've never done that before. But I'm glad you're not freaked out by that, or any of this."

"Hmm..." Sonya smiled a little. "Well maybe you've done it before but just never realized it... either way, like I said before... I'm finding that I really like you and all of this, so you don't have to worry, okay?... you just be yourself and do what feels right." Sonya patted April's bottom again lightly.

"You interested in going

April blushed a little as Sonya patted her bottom but nodded.

She was unsure how she felt about going out in public in a pull up but realized she'd have to get over it sooner or later and that it was probably less likely to leak than her pads had been. "Actually, that sounds really good. I'd kill for a cup of coffee right now."

"Awesome... Oh! You can make one here if you'd like while I get dressed... here let me show you..." Sonya took April by the hand and started with her towards the kitchen, as soon as she saw April was following she let her hand go. "Okay here is the coffee maker... it can do a single cup or pot... here are the grounds... you just put them in the single serve cup there pop it back in and hit this button. Creamer is in the fridge. Anyway, just yell if you need something.

By the time Sonya came back, April had downed half of her cup of coffee and was leaning against the counter as she sipped it. Looking up at the sound of footsteps, she smiled at Sonya, her eyes briefly flicking down once she realized how well the top showed her breasts off.

"Much better." April nodded, her eyes flicking down again as Sonya's breasts became more prominent. She smiled as her hair was tucked back and said, "I don't feel properly human in the morning before my first cup of coffee."

"I, uh, I'm not sure if I'll need it. We're not going to be out that long, right? But, thank you. It's nice to know a back up is there." April said as they walked. She found herself shoving her hands in her pocket to keep from taking Sonya's.

April looked around at the little restaurant. She liked the warm atmosphere of the place and how cozy it felt. She was a little relieved to be facing away from everyone. Even though she loved people watching, she knew she'd only end up working herself up into an anxious state over what she was wearing under her jeans. She turned her attention to Sonya and paused for a moment before saying, "I'm a bit of both really. I like being around people but after a certain amount of time, most people exhaust me."

"That's part of what makes you so unusual, I guess, and interesting. I don't seem to get exhausted by you or sick of being around you. You relax me."

Sonya took just one hand with both of hers and turned it palm up. She gently ran her fingers down along the palm. "I just wanted an excuse to be able to touch you... I love feeling connected with you." She smiled and proceeded to massage April's hand with her thumbs. The waiter came by for the order and Sonya kept a hold of April's hand despite feeling her trying to pull it back. Sonya ordered for the both of them and could feel April's hand relax when the waiter left. "It's okay... " Sonya smiled and rubbed her hand a few more times before letting it go.

April smiled at what Sonya said, making a slight content noise when she began massaging her hands. At first, it felt odd because no one had ever done that, but as she felt everything begin to relax, it began to feel really nice. She didn't even hear the waiter approach, but the moment she realized he was there, she tried to pull her hands away. But the moment he left, she felt herself relaxing again, especially once Sonya massaged her hands a little more. "Sorry, I'm just not even used to holding hands with a guy in public let alone a woman."

Their coffee cups and water glasses were never allowed to empty throughout their meal and the waiter was skilled at refilling without either of them noticing. Because of that, April forgot to track how much she was drinking like she normally did, to engrossed in her conversation with Sonya as they ate.

Sonya laughed quietly. "Hey you can't do that in public... I'm going to have to ban you from those pancakes." She whispered. "Only I'm allowed to make you wet." She winked.

"I'm glad you do... got something cool to show you then later! Say, I'm going to run to the restroom real quick... can you hold down things here?"

April turned bright red but tried to recover by joking, "Well I can't help the pancakes are so satisfying that I can't keep quiet. Maybe you should be taking notes if you're that worried."

"Yeah, I've got everything." April said, wondering what Sonya wanted to show her. While she was gone, April took the opportunity to pay the bill. She was a little surprised when she felt the tell-tale twinge and slight pressure that meant she needed to pee soon. She didn't think she'd had that much to drink.

Sonya figured if she had to pee April would certainly need to soon as well if she hadn't already...she returned after using the bathroom. She figured April would say something if anything was wrong.

"So did you want to just sit here for a bit longer and chit chat?" The waiter came back with the change for April? "You paid?? April... you didn't have to do that... how sweet." Sonya smiled.

"You've done plenty for me. I figured getting breakfast is the least I could do." April smiled before getting up. She didn't want to tell Sonya that in addition to her normal leaks, her bladder had been unable to hold it and she'd had a small accident though she still had to go. "I'll be right back. Then we can chat."

"I actually did need to come." April was smiling from the kiss. Trying not to be embarrassed as Sonya unbuttoned her jeans, especially since she didn't know how wet she was, she asked, "How did you find this place? Just noticed it was close or some other way?"