LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Downtown living

Sonya couldn't help but slide her hand into her own underwear and touch herself as she saw April actually sucking her thumb. 'This is so amazing', she thought to herself. She bit her lip as she could swear she felt April's crotch get warmer against her leg. Sonya let out a soft moan as she continued to pleasure herself. She'd never felt so alive and excited before. Sonya breathing started to get heavier as she continued to touch herself, trying not to wake the sleeping April next to her. Though, she noticed April shift some and Sonya quickly pulled her hand out of her underwear.

April began to stir, swearing for a second she heard heavy breathing, though she would quickly write it off as a dream. She found herself snuggling closer as Sonya ran her fingers over her cheek. She was still sucking her thumb as she woke. It took a moment for her to realize what she was doing but when she did, the same moment that Sonya spoke, she yanked her thumb from her mouth and her cheeks burned bright red. "I-I don't normally do that."

"Aww don't be embarrassed April... it's no big deal, it's our secret you suck your thumb." Sonya said it out loud for emphasis. She then smiled and looked down to see her nipples perking through her white tank. "I seem to be a little excited this morning..." she said looking down at herself. "I sure could use a kiss ..." she said with a little wink to April as she brought her face close.

Sonya closed her eyes as a good feeling washed over her body as her nipple was touched. She opened her eyes to speak. "You did ... " She kissed April again and as they were engaged in the kiss she took April's hand and put it down inside her underwear. "Do you know what to do down there?" Sonya smiled.

April blushed but nodded as she let her fingers tease Sonya's entrance. "It really wet. Warm too, and squishy. I don't know if I could walk in it. It's a good thing you got such thick protection. We might be changing your sheets if we had stuck with my old ones."

Sonya moaned lightly at the response and the touching. "Mmm...yes, and you would have felt really bad if you had wet my bed I'm sure." Sonya enjoyed the touching a few moments. "Here..." Sonya slide her underwear down so that April had better access. "Mmm ... take off your pj pants for me." Sonya smiled.

"Ooooh God..." Sonya turned her head to the side and enjoyed the pleasure. She moaned again. "Don't stop, don't stop." Was all she could say as she laid there feeling her excitement grow. Sonya grinned and grabbed April's hair, pulling her head up... she was sure not to pull too hard but hard enough for April to know she was in control. "Kiss me," she said with a stern tone and a caring gaze.

"Yes yes.... oh my god." Sonya arched her back slightly as the pleasure grew. She let go of April's hair and reached between her legs to feel the warm wet diaper. "Oh ...mmmm" It took a few more moments but Sonya climaxed with a light scream as she came. Her breathing was heavy as she did. "Oh my god I love you right now... oh wow." She tried to ease her breathing some as she smiled at April. "Come here my little lover, lay down here with me. That was so amazing..."

Sonya ran her hand through April's hair. "You really do have a very wet diaper... I'm going to have to clean you up soon." Sonya rubbed her back gently. "Do you need to use the potty at all? I'm so excited for you to wear those cute pullups. Do you remember what was on them?" Sonya kissed the top of April's head gently.

Sonya went and got a pair of darker jeans and a shirt that was white and black, perhaps a shirt of some band April liked though Sonya wasn't sure. She came back and readied a pullup with one of the booster pads. She wasn't sure if April would protest but wanted April to know in the back of her mind that if she had a bigger accident it would hold. Sonya in a way hoped it would encourage more wetting and less bathroom use.

• 2 weeks later...

"Aww, it's okay April ... it's just a little scar." Sonya moved closer and gently moved the towel, taking it from April. "Okay, lets get you in this pullup here..." Sonya grabbed it and lowered it down for April to step into, then pulled it up. She liked how the booster pad added some thickness to the crotch, but not too much so, at least in her opinion. "That looks good, seems to fit you real nice...feel okay?" Sonya smiled a little as she grabbed the jeans. "Here go ahead and put these on."

• 2 weeks later...

April was visibly uncomfortable as she was helped into her pullup, which was a little odd as she hadn't seemed to have an issue with Sonya diapering her the night before. April quickly put on the jeans, glad there seemed to be minimal bulging, before reaching for her bra and shirt.

• 11 months later...

Sonya seemed to pick up on the discomfort. "Is every thing okay April?" She watched as the jeans went on and April continued to dress. Sonya patted April's bottom and kissed her cheek. "You know you can talk to me...are you still embarrassed about the thumb sucking...cause really it's super cute, you don't have to be..."