LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Downtown living

"Okay." April nodded her understanding, finding she relaxed a little at the now familiar scent of baby powder. She was surprised that she didn't mind getting changed like this. She actually found that Sonya could give a better fit and that it was kind of nice letting her neighbor take care of her like this. Once the diaper was taped up, she sat up and gave Sonya a hug. "Thank you."

Sonya helped April up off the couch and took her by the hand to the bedroom where she laid her down and started the change. She moved quickly, but made sure not to make it feel rushed, letting April enjoy the experience. In the end she had removed the two booster pads and replaced them with two new ones. The diaper had only gotten slightly wet so it was okay.

April blushed a little as Sonya tucked the blanket around her and handed her the remote. She moved to help sonya with the dishes only to be waved off. Snuggling into the couch, she flipped through the channels before finally settling on Tom and Jerry.

Sonya scooted in a bit more and looked over at April with a smile. "So tell me a little about your past relationships... I know your history with girls. Have you ever had a boyfriend?" Sonya gently pulled April into her and slid her hand down to April's diapered bottom patting it lightly.

April felt comfortable leaning against Sonya, even if her cheeks did warm from the crinkle of her diaper as it was patted. Thinking for a moment, she said, "I've had two boyfriends. The first, when I was 15, lasted 3 months. He was kind of a jerk and I realized I didn't want that. The second lasted a year and we broke up a few moneths before the car crash, just after my 18th birthday."

April took a sip, savoring the feeling of the cool water in contrast ith the reignited blush on her cheeks, and nodded. "I'm comfortable here, trust me. If I wasn't I wouldn't be cuddling with you on your couch."

"Okay good." Sonya smiled slightly. "Sure, though I only have a few things here... the rest is in storage." Sonya got up and made her way to her office/work area. After turning the light on she went back to the closet and pulled a few paintings out, one was on the wall and she pointed that out too.

April admired Sonya's artwork, not thinking about how much she was drinking or that some of the wine and water from earlier was still in her system. If she thought about it, she'd probably realize she was guarenteeing she'd wake up soaked and probably go to bed a little damp. As it was, she was finishing looking over the last piece hanging oon the wall when Sonya brought up ice cream. "Sounds like a good idea to me."

"Normally around 11." April said before making a small pleased sound in her throat at the taste of the ice cream. Mint chocolate chip wasn't her favorite, but it was still pretty damn good. Particularly as it wasn't the cheap stuff sitting in her own freezer. Taking a sip of the milk, she wrinkled her nose slightly at how it tasted because of the mint. She was reminded of why she avoided milk for at least an hour after she had brushed her teeth.

Sonya entered the room and found found her book on the bookshelf. She was about to show the books to April when she turned to see April climbing into the bed. Sonya smiled a little and followed her in, propping her head up a bit with the pillows. It only took a moment for her to feel April's head on her shoulder. It made her feel warm inside.

April found herself shifting as she felt herself start to get a bit drowsy and fought to push the feeling away. She didn't want to fall asleep yet and didn't get why she was this tired this early. If she put any kind of thought to it, she might have realized she felt safe with Sonya and it made her relax easier. April shook her head and did her best to stifle a small yawn.

Sonya looked down then smiled a little as April shook her head. "Okay ... I bet you weren't looking forward to spending the night alone. I remember my first time out on my own... it was pretty scary, I didn't sleep very well for awhile. You don't have to worry about all that tonight though." Sonya smiled again and went back to reading taking her free hand and rubbing April's back lightly.

"It can't be worse then a hospital at night." April muttered, shifting a little and snuggling into Sonya while making sure to stay wout of the way of her book. Her head ended up on her shoulder and she did her best to ignore the crinkle her diaper made as it pressed against Sonya's hip.

April had just started to drift off when she suddenly found herself on her back. Any protests or questions were forgotten as she melted into the kiss. Just as she began to make a pleased sound at the padding pressing into her clit, Sonya pulled away. A small sound of protest made its way from her throat before she could stop it. April reluctantly got out of bed and followed Sonya to the bathroom.

April's lips closed around her thumb after a few moments. It wasn't long before a quietly sound was heard as April began sucking her thumb in her sleep. The moment only became more infantile as April's diaper, already swollen from a previous nighttime accident, became warm against Sonya's side and swelled up just a little more. If there were any doubts about April's bladder control to be had, they had just been silenced as it was clear the girl hadn't even stirred as her bladder released.