LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Downtown living

Sonya looked over as she took a drink. "I'm really sorry April... don't feel bad about what just happened. It's really my fault. I've been really pushing you to do things and its all moved very fast for you I'm sure. It's been a long day... and I don't blame you for saying what you did." She scooted closer to April. "I don't usually get so emotional ... I just really like spending time with you and I'm excited to get to know you better." She smiled over a little. "But I need to look at this from your perspective too... you went from being fully dressed and wearing underwear to sitting in front of me in a diaper and shirt pretty quick. Which, I will add, you look soooo cute in." Sonya leaned in and kissed April's cheek. "Think we can put this past us and move forward?"

April blushed when Sonya told her she looked cute in the diaper and kissed her cheek but nodded. She wanted to move forward badly. She was glad though that Sonya could recognize how fast everything was going for her and that that was kind of scary for her. She had never been attracted to a woman before, and suddenly in one day everything changes.

Sonya smiled a little and reached over grabbing April under the arms and pulling her up into her lap. "Here let me take that wine a moment." She said taking it and setting it down. "Lets just relax here a moment..." Sonya let out a big sigh and wrapped her arms around April. She kissed her cheek a few times then took her hand and brought April's head down into her upper chest. "I want you to be happy so badly April."

April was surprised to end up in Sonya's lap with her head on her friend's chest and even more surprised that she had no urge to pull away. Instead she relaxed into her, having found something that, while juvenile, also was calming but didn't freak her out. It kind of felt right, in a way. Sonya saying she wanted her to be happy made her smile but also ask, "Why?"

"Well you had a really terrible thing happen, that no one should have to deal with and I feel like you probably get down about it...or maybe you've withdrawn some... I don't know, but I want you to just be yourself and happy. Maybe you are just as happy... you don't have to say one way or the other, but you deserve to be happy."

April didn't reply but was affected by the words even if she didn't show it. She had withdrawn quite a bit since the accident and Sonya was the first person she'd had a decent non-medical conversation with since then. April had a feeling Sonya knew she enjoyed being held like this, but she couldn't bring herself to admit she enjoyed being held and cuddled on Sonya's lap like a toddler. "It's okay."

"Yes please." April said, smiling at Sonya. She knew she'd be wet by the end of dinner and didn't see the need for anymore wine. Once they were both seated, April asked, "So where did you get the idea for your business from? Or to go into business for yourself at all?"

"I don't know what I want to do for colege yet." April said with a slight shake of her head, trying not yto squirm as her bladder warned her it had hit its full point and she had better get to a bathroom quick or wet herself. That wasn't really an option given what she was wearing and the feeling she got that Sonya wanted her to wet it. "I like English and writing, so maybe somehing with that. I wanted to go out on my own from the moment I graduated but got talked into staying for the summer. Then...after, once I turned down the surgery they said they wanted me to have my independence, but I got the feeling they felt a bit embarrassed by having a daughter who needed protection and had turned down a surgery that might correct that."

"I'm sure that's not true hun. I mean I can't fault you for not wanting the surgery after going through what you did... I'm sure they don't either." Sonya drank. "That's neat you're into English and Writing. Do you think you'd like to write books maybe or screen plays? You've got a lot of time to figure it out though I'm sure you'll do something you like." Sonya smiled. "How do you like the food?"

"Leaning more towards books than screenplays." April said. "I doubt It would ever happen, me getting published or selling enough books to maker a living, but it's a cool thought. The food is amazing, by the way."

Sonya was pretty certain she knew what had happened and something about April trying to conceal it made it that much more of a turn on. Though she wasn't sure how she wanted to approach it. Should she call her out on it? should she just play it cool? Should she get upset? Should she punish her? The thoughts raced through her head as she thought about how she wanted the diaper wearing to go. She really did like April in the diapers... and maybe they would take a little stress off her too, so long as she helped keep them mostly hidden in public. She had also kinda of liked the bit of treating April a bit younger... something about the childish shirt and sitting on the lap she enjoyed. April hiding her accident, if that's what she did, was just an extension of that. Sonya pondered it all before giving her response.

April blushed even more at Sonya's question and was half-hoping she would think it was becuas eof the question itself and half-hoping she wouldn't. Thugh deep down, she knew that Sonya didn't buy her hiding it. The other woman for some reason could read her better than anyone else she had met. April just shook her head. Instead of an answer, she chose to adress the comment about the tapes, "I didn't know that about the tapes."

"Yeah they are pretty fancy diapers I got you. Well anyway... its not like you have to tell me... I'm not going to get mad or anything, I just think its kinda little girlish to pee without telling me. I guess if that happens maybe I'll just take the hint that you want to be in diapers for awhile. I wouldn't mind that so much anyway." Sonya stood up. "Okay take your plate there to the sink and rinse it off." Sonya followed taking some other items from the table. She smiled at the cutely odd walk that April was trying to conceal from the newly wet diaper. She would wait to check once both April's hands were in the sink, just when April might think she'd temporarily gotten away with it.

April tried to walk normally, or close to it in the now slightly thicker diaper. She had blushed deeper when Sonya said it was little girlish to pee without telling her and that she might take that as a hint. She was both worried Sonya was serious about being in diapers for a while and to her own confusion, a bit turned on. Trying to ignore the feeling, April began washing the dishes. She had relaxed, thinking she had managed to fool her friend when she felt her pj pants being pulled to the ground.

Sonya could tell April's brain was at work after her comments. April's silence to the comments was pretty telling. When the moment was right Sonya pulled the pj bottoms to the floor. "It's okay, keep rinsing." Sonya said putting her body up to April's from behind. She put her hands down on April's hips then down the sides of her legs as far as she could reach. "I just wanted to feel your soft skin." Sonya next move though

April shivered as Sonya's hands trailed over her skin. It felt just a bit electric. She blushed as Sonya felt her diaper and patted her bottom. Being called out on lying and called little missy only increased her blush and to her private embarrassment, arousal. April started to protest being checked when the diaper was pressed into her an she bit her lip instead. At Sonya saying she wanted to be naughty, April just replied, "You like it when I'm naughty."

"I do" Sonya smiled. "But this was a surprising sort of little girl naughty." Sonya reached down and pulled the pants back up. "Anyway... I just want you to be yourself and do what feels right... if that's going potty in your diaper then that's okay. Come with me." She took April by the hand and led her back to the couch, where they had been earlier in the night. Again she pulled April into her lap, cuddling her close as she swung her legs up. "I like you being my little cuddle bug too." Sonya said with a smile, holding her close. Because April was leaning in a bit her butt was slightly exposed and Sonya patted it lightly as she held April.

April tried to hide her disappointment when the diaper stopped being pressed against her. She cuddled into Sonya held her close and nodded before a slight blush developed as her bottom was patted. "I do enjoy the cuddling."

"I do too... I like holding you on my lap like this." Sonya slid her hand onto April's stomach and slowly up to her nipper on her smallish breast. Sonya used her finger to lightly rub it, feeling it harden to her touch. "Have you felt like this with a girl before?" Sonya moved her finger to the other nipple giving it a light squeeze before running her finger over that one.

• 9 months later...

"Well we will just have to continue to explore the depths of your interests won't we." Sonya kissed April's cheek as she took her hand out of the shirt. "What should we do with the rest of our night?" Sonya rubbed April's back. "I think we should start by seeing if we can't clean you up a little bit ... maybe just take those two boosters out and replace them. Don't want you to be all uncomfy and smell like pee."

April nodded in response to both questions. She knew Sonya wanted her to stay a couple days so she figured they would have plenty of time to work whatever this was out. Besides, right now she was more concerned with the clamminess begining in her diaper. She didn't mind the feeling of a warm wet diaper but a cold one was something she hated being in for any length of time.

"Okay then..." Sonya lifted her off her lap and stood her up taking her by the hand. The two walked back into the bedroom and found the changing pad. "Lay down on the pad for me," she smiled. Sonya got the supplies ready and then pulled down the pj bottoms. Next she untapped the diaper and brought it down. "Let's see here, yeah the pads are both shot... the diaper just got a little damp though, we'll keep that and get you a few new pads here..." Sonya grabbed a wipe and gently wiped April clean after pulling out the two used pads. Two new pads were inserted and fresh powder was applied. "Now once this is taped up we can't undo this one for the rest of the night...k? We can only undo it one time. Well unless you need a full change, but I don't think you will." Sonya pulled it around, ready to tape it up.