LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Downtown living

"That depends on whether or not you'll allow the diaper to be covered?" April asked, that narrowing down the options quite a bit. Using the word 'cutest' left a lot of options out and pretty much meant the fotted pjs or a disney shirt. She just wasn't sure which one. She had three shirts, a long sleeve shirt that looked like the buzz lightyear suit, a blue t-shirt with tigger, and her favortie - a white t-shirt with green trim featuring timon, pumba, and simba and the words 'hakuna matata'. The footed pjs, if nothing else, revealed she was at least a bit of a nerd as they were designed to look like the batsuit, the blue and grey version.

"Well I seem to recall you being fairly imtimidating when your telling me off. forgive me for wanting to aoid a repeat experience." April pointed out, grabbing the Lion King shirt and tossing it to Sonya for her approval without thinking much about it. "Besides, I'm under the impression if I choose wrong, I'm in just the diaper for the night."

"Come over here..." Sonya said calmly grabbing her. She put her hands on her waist. "I don't want you to be so scared and stressed out over simple things like this... I'm sorry to do that to you, next time I'll just pick something for you." She kissed April's forehead then picked up the shirt. "Hmm, this is pretty cuuute. Much better for sure." She put it on April and it was just long enough to cover about the first 1/3 of the diaper. "If you get cold over at my place you can put the sweats on... unless you have better pj pants in here..." Sonya got up and looked through the dresser. She found the other three options that would have been acceptable and also a pair of light green pj pants. "Aww footie pjs... cuuuuute! These would have been my choice ... so cuute, you in your little bat suit." Sonya grabbed the rest of the items. "So you don't like things to be overly "girly" I see... not your thing?" They were ready to head back once April picked the blanket back up.

April blushed as she was dressed but relaxed, nodding when Sonya said that next time she'd just pick something out. That had always been one of April's major faults. She couldn't shut theanalytical part of her mind off. she looked for loopholes and considered every possibility and did so really without having to think about it. She could worry herself into quite a stressed state at times, to the point where it was almost paralyzing which was why she had turned down even the idea of surgery. She knew she wouldn't get a moments rest with everything that could go wrong

April blushed but nodded because..well, it was actually pretty comfy even if she did waddle when she walked. While Sonya was in the kitchen, April sat of the sofa and took a second to process everything that had happened that day. She didn't get long before she found herself holding a glass of wine. She'd mention to Sonya wine apparently went straight through her if she didn't suspect that was the point. April took a sip from the glass before setting it to the side, not wanting to strain her bladder unnecessairly. She knew she'd have to go sometime, but she was hoping, perhaps in vain, it wouldn't be in a diaper and certainly not in front of Sonya.

Sonya noticed her put the glass down, but wanted to make it so it wasn't an obvious attempt to make her drink to wet. She had an idea. "Is something a matter with the wine... I know you probably don't drink too often... is it too strong for you?" She paused but spoke up before April responded. "Wait... are you worried it'll make you pee more?"

"Well that's a pretty silly reason April." Sonya said as if talking to a child, if only to make her blush more. "Are you going to let your little issue dictate your life? I want us to just have a good fun night... I won't let you drink too much, and we'll take that diaper off once before bed so you can potty." Sonya was just betting that since it was only about 7pm if something was going to happen it would happen before "bedtime". "Do you think you can relax and have a good time? Turn off that little brain of yours for awhile? I want that glass to be gone before we eat dinner." Sonya paused. "Come on lets get cooking... I'll have you spin the lettuce for me."

Talking to her like a child did increase her blush. Especially since she knew that she probably wouldn't last until 'bedtime'. If she lasted past dinner, her bladder would have shown uncharateristic strength. Grabbing her wine, she followed Sonya to the kitchen. "It's impossible for me to turn my mind off."

Sonya looked over. "That's a pretty strong statement... does that mean that if I make you mess yourself in panties its okay?" She said making a ha ha of the comment. "I'm just kidding... but honestly, I can't promise you that I will NEVER do that" she thought about the enemas she bought, "But I will make an effort not to ... that will have to be good enough." Sonya paused before saying one more thing. "And don't give me threats like that... it's not very becoming and I don't appreciate it. I'm not mad, but an apology would be appropriate." Sonya continued her cooking while glancing over. "I said you could keep me honest, I didn't say you could talk to me like that."

"I'm being honest. And serious." April said, not relaxing in the slightest at the joke or the lack of promise from Sonya. "It isn't a threat. There's a limit to what I'll let you put me through and that's one of them. Could I have phrased it differently? Yes, and I apologize for my particular wording, but not the meaning behind it."

"On some level, yes becuase I say so. I'm following your rules, I don't think it's too much to ask for you to respect this one of mine. Also because, I find the idea completely disgusting and off-putting. But mostly, one jackass who had a bit too much to drink decided for me I'd no longer get to decide when and where to empty my bladder. No one - not him, some doctor, or you - is going to get to make the same decision for me about my bowels." April said, looking Sonya dead in the eye. She wasn't giving in on this.

"Hey hun... first of all, you're going to get better and be able to use the bathroom... " Sonya smiled a little. "I believe that....Second, I do respect your opinion, I really do... but I'm telling you I can't guarantee it won't happen and I don't want you to flip out if it does. It's not that I wouldn't try but sometimes I have a hard time controlling myself when I get in a certain mindset. Maybe we can both work on this one ... I can work to try and have some better self control and you can try and have more of an open mind. Frankly, If I'm being honest, I think you are blowing this out of proportion and I wouldn't have such an issue with it if it was something like "I don't like to be gagged because it causes me to vomit and is very dangerous. That obviously I could understand, but to tell me basically that you'd just get up and leave if I caused you to mess, which in itself could be a grey area, seems overly harsh and I don't like it. Plus you probably would have said diapers were disgusting and off-putting just a few months or maybe even hours ago for all I know." April would find that Sonya was just as stubborn as her and really didn't like being challenged in this fashion. Sonya felt she was in the right and didn't like how April appeared to be taking an unnecessary stand.

"Of course you don't like it or get it. You're not the one who ended up incontinent at 18 because of some drunken asshole." April said, not snapping back but coming close. "And how do you get to talk to me about control of any kind when you just said you can't control your own actions in certain mindsets? Forgive me if that sets off a few red flags for me."

"Excuse me!" Sonya was mad now. "... I'm trying to tell you I'm not perfect... same as you, and everyone else on this planet... and to not get so pissed off at me if I mess up... so if that sets of "red flags" then here." Sonya slammed the key to April's apartment down on the counter. "Just leave...I'll bring your things back across the hall later." The last sentence had gone from anger to sadness.

April saw the key on the counter and winced. Going silent for a moment, realizing in her anger and stubboirnness she had rossed a line, she sighed and placed her hand over the key only to move it back towards Sonya. She hated that she had hurt her and caused this kind of sadness. "If you still want me here, then I'm sorry. I crossed a line and said things I didn't mean. But if you want me to go, I'll understand."

Sonya was actually upset and felt like she wanted to cry. Her voice cracked a little her emotions coming through. "I-I don't know what I want. I feel really upset about what you just said and i-its like you think I don't care ab..." She stopped her sentence not wanting to cry in front of April, she faced the stove but the burners were all off. She took a deep breath.

April felt guiltier than she had in some time. She hated that she had upset Sonya at all, let alone to the point of near tears. Even though she knew what Sonya was going to say, she didn't say anything. Because that was part of the problem. Sonya had had some slight interest right up until she found out about her condition. Then she became very interested. In truth, some part of her was worried that Sonya didn't actually care about her. Which was probably why she was pushing her satance on messing so hard. Because she wanted Sonya to accept something becuse it meant a lot it April. Some part of her felt like all Sonya cared about was her incontinence and her submission and April was just the person that happened to be attached to those traits.

The deep breath gave Sonya a chance to collect her emotions. She turned to April. "I don't know what to say... I think I need to go sit down on the couch for a moment... you can come with me. Thanks for saying your sorry." Sonya walked out of the kitchen and sat on the couch, her glass in hand.

April grabbed her glass and followed her to the couch, sitting on the opposite end. She didn't say anything, not thinking there was anything she really could say but deciding to follow sonya's ;ead and do what was necessary to make up for nearly making her cry.