LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Downtown living

"Aww April you're too cute. You won't be imposing I promise... boxes can always wait. Here you finish up that wine while those dry." Sonya smiled as she handed over the glass. "You can always tell me if I'm being too over barring. I'm the oldest of three its how I am. Anyway gotta use the bathroom!" Sonya got up and went to the restroom.

"You're not. I'm an only child so it's a nice change I guess." April laughed. Hearing Sonya mention the bathroom made her bladder twinge and release another spurt. If nothing else she had learned that wine went right through her. Once Sonya came back, she asked, "Can I have my keys back? I want to check my messages before my mother sends for the national guard or something."

"Sure you can." Sonya plopped on the couch and started taking the foam dividers out of Aprils toes. "These should be good now." It was then she glanced into the crotch of April again but this time noticed a wet spot that was only about a quarter in size. It was off to the side some, as if there were a pad in April's pants. Sonya's first thought was maybe April was on her period and had needed a change... that would explain why she wanted to leave, but something told her it might be something else. "April... are you on your period hun?"

April tried not to blush, but judging by the way she felt her face heating up, she knew she failed. She really needed to get a tan, if only to stop her embarrassment from being so obvious. She had been hoping she hadn't leaked. Despite the fact this woman could apparently read her like a book, she was going to try to get this one lie by her. "Yeah.":

"S-stop!" April said between giggles as she squirmed, blushing when told she leaked on her jeans. She had always been very ticklish, a trait that annoyed her but was a source of great entertainment to her friends. Apparently it was for Sonya as well. She tried to get up but tripped just slightly over Sonya and that allowed her neighbor to actually get a better position to tickle her in. By the time she managed to get away, she had released two more spurts and the quarter sized wet spot had doubles in size with another joining it on the other, her soaked pad unable to hold any more.

Sonya laughed as April scurried away from her. "Oh my gosh you are so fun to tickle! ... I bet you were tickled a lot as a kid weren't you? I promise no more tickles" Sonya stood up. "Okay lets go get you your keys April." April turned to walk and Sonya noticed an additional spot from behind that wasn't there before. She could feel her heart beat faster... the first spot was definitely bigger. "Stop right there." She stated, and April did stop right in her tracks. Sonya came up and grabbed April, turning her so they were facing. The look in her eyes was one of 'I caught you'. "You lied to me April..." Sonya moved her back against the wall near the end of the living room. "You've been doing something else in your pants haven't you..." Sonya brought Aprils hands up over her head and pinned them to the wall, moving her body in close to Aprils.

"All the time. Apparently it's funny for some reason, though I can't see why." April said as she stood up, she knew it was all in fun with Sonya and could laugh about but she still held a bit of bitterness from when all her friends and family would do it when she was a kid just because she was so ticklish and she either couldn't escape or they were bigger than her. April froze at Sonya's words and then felt herself pale at the look in her eyes.

Sonya was now pressed against April and had freed a hand while still holding April's over her head with the other. Sonya used her free hand to lift up Aprils chin a bit and didn't hesitate in going in for a kiss. Sonya's lips caused Aprils lips to separate and she grabbed April's bottom lip with hers pulling it out some as she moved away from the kiss. She looked April in the eyes "Tell me you want another." She put her nose to Aprils her hand moving up the inside of April's shirt on her side.

Sonya smiled. "Well you can have another, just not right now." Sonya took her free hand and moved it from Aprils side to her crotch. "First I'm going to find out what you did down here." Sonya pushed up into her crotch, she could feel the pad and more wetness escape into the jeans. "What a wet girl you are...what are you hiding in those panties." Sonya pressed up firmly as she brought her hand up to the button of the jeans, starting to undo them. her other hand still holding April's over her head.

"Sonya!" April protested, trying to squirm out of her grip. She had blushed when her friend's hand moved to her crotch, but it became a far brighter blush, maybe the brightest it had ever been in her life, when her new neighbor pressed the soaked into her and she felt her urine escape it and further wet her jeans. She knew if Sonya got her jeans down it would only be more obvious she was wearing a very wet pad, thick and dripping with just a hint of a yellow tinge. But also she knew her panties, white cotton, would be wet as well from her leaking. There would be no hiding or denial of her condition and she wasn't sure how to handle that as until now only her parents and doctors knew.

"Don't Sonya me... " She said unzipping the jeans now. "I wouldn't have even noticed if you had been responsible and ..." Her hand now slid down inside the jeans, where she could really feel the pad. "... this isn't a period pad... this is like a urinary pad." She felt it all the way back with her hand then all the way back to the front. "And it is really wet...." Sonya looked right at April. "And you lied to me about being on your period." Sonya knew she was extremely vulnerable at this point and didn't want to make the poor girl break down, she liked her. "I'm just a little disappointed April... this was pretty childish behavior... you could have leaked all over my couch." She let go of Aprils arms and pulled her hand out of the open jeans, crossing them. "I want a kiss on the cheek and a sorry like you mean it." Sonya looked away just slightly.

April actually did feel a little guilty and she knew Sonya was right about her couch. She didn't like lying to people, but she found it embarrassing. Besides, what was she supposed to do? Introduce herself and follow it up with that her bladder was weakened from a car accident. Leaning over, she kissed Sonya's cheek. "I'm sorry. I just find it really embarrassing, plus I just met you and you seemed like someone I could be friends with. I've never told anyone, only my parents and the doctors that treated me after the crash know."

Sonya turned and smiled. "April.. thank you. I understand that its embarrassing for you... and something you probably wanted to keep private." Sonya zipped up the jeans and buttoned them as she spoke. "I'm worried though that something like this could happen again if it happened here today... and I like you." She smiled. "You're very sweet.... ops looks like i made your jeans a little more wet there..." Sonya looked at them before bringing her attention back. "Anyway, I want to go back to your place and I want you to show me everything you have for this wetting problem... I want to hear all about how it happened... how you deal with it... I want to help you so this doesn't happen again. Most importantly I promise never to tell anyone else about this." Sonya really had an alternate motive though, she now knew April was a little subby and she was very attracted to her. She wanted to be more apart of what April did... and this was a good way in. She picked her purse up, April's keys in it. "Come on then."

April thought about turning her down but found she couldn't. The doctors had wanted to try surgery but she hadn't wanted to take the risks of it going wrong and her parents hadn't understood that. Their response had been then that she had to figure it out on her own. Thus the diapers and pads. Sonya seemed to care enough to want to help and to let April talk about it, which she hadn't done before. Even if it would be embarrassing, she found herself unable to resist. Heading across the hall, she was relieved Sonya opened the door before anyone could see her wet jeans. Leading her to the bedroom, she pointed to a box April had yet to unpack just marked 'supplies'.

Sonya knelt at the box and looked up as April asked for a minute. "A minute... I know your anxious to get out of those wet pants but you're going to give me a minute." Sonya huffed a little. "You only have one of these pads left... that's not very responsible ... you need these to keep your pants dry. Not only that but this package says they are light protection, I think you need something a little more than that, don't you?" Sonya reached out and patted April's bottom. "After you get cleaned up I'm going to take you out shopping and we'll get you some proper supplies." Sonya grabbed up some items. "Here take this diaper, the wipes here and the powder and go clean up." Sonya shook her head a bit as she held the stuff out for April.

"I normally only need light protection! No one normally tickles me!" April said a bit defensively, having gotten increasingly redder as Sonya made her feel more and more like a naughty little girl. Patted on the bottom like that didn't help. At all. She looked at Sonya in a mixture of pure disbelief and humiliation as she held out the diaper, wipes and powder and expected April to take them and get ready to go outside. "I don't wear those other than to bed. They aren't really....subtle." Which was true, they were crinkly and she was sure everyone would somehow know she was diapered if she wore one outside.

Sonya could see how red April's face was. "Well I'm not suggesting you wear them out all the time, just until we get you a better... pad. I know you think that one you have on now is good, but trust me hun...its not." Sonya put the items up to April again. "Come on now, go on and get cleaned up. I don't think you want me helping..." She said putting the thought into April's head.

April blushed impossibly further at the idea of Sonya helping and immediately grabbing the items before grabbing a slightly looser pair of jeans than what she originally picked out and heading into the bathroom. She really tried to ignore the way she didn't hate the mental image of her neighbor having her lay down on the bed and slowly wiping her clean before powdering and diapering her. Trying to shake that image out of her head, she found it took her a little longer to clean up than expected as she ended up to her private mortification, a bit wet in a second way.

Sonya watched her come back into the room. April walked near to hear and she could hear the crinkle and smell the powder. "Did you leave the wipes and powder in the bathroom?" The answer was obviously yes. "Well I don't know why you are keeping this stuff all in this box here... I'm going to go put the rest of your diapers in the bathroom with your powder, wipes and lotion."

"Because you kidnapped me in the middle of unpacking!" April said in response to why the diapers and everything hadn't been unpacked. Every time Sonya commented on something like that, like it was irresponsible, she felt more and more like a naughty little girl and it worried her that not every part of her hated it.

Sonya walked over to April. "What is your deal?! You're acting like a little kid... is this what happens when you put a diaper on?" Sonya took away the shirt and reached around swatting April's bottom. "Look at me" She said sternly. "I'm making you wear a diaper because you weren't responsible enough to get the right protection yourself and you wet your pants at my place. Now if you'd done it here ...it wouldn't have been any of my business...but it is." Sonya grabbed April and pulled her close kissing her forehead. Her tone was now calmer. "Since I think you need a little lesson you are going to the store just like this... and if you keep up with being a sassy little kid you can keep that diaper on all night..."