LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Downtown living

"Hey why don't you grab the diaper...toss that pad out and come with me." She led April to the changing pad and helped her onto it. She took a wipe and did a once over, including April's bottom. "Just incase you missed a spot." She smiled. She finished by re-powdering and placing the new pad in before taping the diaper.

Sonya got herself cleaned up and redressed.

Once the diaper was taped back on, April spent a few moments debating whether or not to put the pj pants back on. She thought Sonya might like her diaper being on display but she hadn't spent much time in just a diaper and a shirt. It was only the pj pants being so soft that led to her putting them back on, though she did keep them just a little bit lower so that the waistband of the diaper was a little more visible.

April took the pacifier into her mouth, smiling at how safe she felt like this, in Sonya's lap. In Sonya's arms. She wasn't sure why either, not normally one to trust so quickly. But just as she had felt an attraction to Sonya from the moment they met that was unlike anything she felt before and was unexplainable to her, the same seemed to be true of trust. It was like she knew, or at least wanted to believe, that Sonya wouldn't intentionally hurt her. That she might even want to protect her, take care of her, in ways April hadn't realized she needed but was slowly coming to want.

April thought about that for a moment. She knew Sonya had a point, even if she blushed a bit when Sonya said diapers. After all, most of her clothes were from before the accident and while able to conceal a pad with ease, couldn't do the same for anything else. "Yeah, we could do that. I mean, I can only afford a few outfits right now, but it'd be a start."

"You don't have to do that. You've already done way too much for me as it is." April said when Sonya offered to help. Setting the pacifier down on the end table, April stood from Sonya's lap. "Yeah, we can go now if you want."

Sonya smiled. "Okay, hold on a few things first." Sonya pulled April in back on her lap. "I think it's important to set a few expectations first. I want you to be able to show me what you like and pick some things out but I'm going to have the final say. I will be changing you and checking you...among other things so it's important for me to make sure what you pick out works. Sounds okay to you? I just know you ...and I don't want any arguments in the store." Sonya paused

April almost asked what Sonya meant by among other things before it clicked and she bit her lip a little in response to the idea of more things happening like what happened in the bookstore. "I can agree to that as long as you agree no skirts or dresses and nothing too girly."

"And, what happens if I do argue?" April asked nervously, knowing how stubborn she could be.

"Hmm, that cuts out a lot of things...I can promise you that I won't get more than one skirt or dress...and if I do get one which I may not...it won't be super girly." Sonya figured that would be agreeable. "If you're a bad girl at the store then you're going to have some punishment when we get home. I don't know what it will be but I expect you to be a good girl for me." Sonya said giving her a kiss on the forehead. "Lastly, since you're going in diapers if you want to go potty while we're out you tell me, no running off on your own, I'm going to have all your changing stuff, wipes, and I'll need to help you." Sonya gave a soft slight smile.

April squirmed a little at that before nodding a promise to be a good girl. She didn't like the idea of disappointing Sonya or having to be punished and she knew the warm feeling of Sonya praising her for behaving was a reward in and of itself. April nodded again in understanding not to run off. She knew she could end up having trouble with the tapes if she needed to get the diaper off and unlike the pull ups she didn't need to be quite as watchful since they could hold more. "Okay, Sonya."

"Different pants would probably be good. Though I don't know if any of my jeans are loose enough to hide the diaper." April said, ignoring the way Sonya talked about getting things packed for her made her feel and that it meant Sonya was effectively turning her purse or bag into a diaper bag as well.

April blushed as Sonya slipped the pacifier in her mouth. She knew should should mind the way Sonya undressed her like she was a toddler or small child who hadn't quite mastered doing it themselves, but for reasons she didn't even understand, she didn't. She just felt a little younger, maybe even a little helpless, but safe with her. She didn't even think about the way she must look in just a diaper and sucking on a pacifier. She just listened to Sonya and got comy in bed.

Sonya packed her purse in view of April, putting in the smaller sized powder she'd just got at the store, a diaper and two boosters. In a hurry, Sonya didn't realize she'd inadvertently grabbed the very thick nightime diaper by mistake. "Okay, all set there...I'm going to run across the hall I'll be right back."