LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Downtown living

"No. Not on a woman anyway." April said with a blush, not wanting to talk about the one time she had gone down on her ex-boyfriend. When he refused to return the favor, saying it was gross and if she wanted pleasure they could just have sex,

April began with a few tentative kissed to Sonya's inner thighs. Once she worked up the nerve, she gave her a few short, shy licks, only to moan at the way Sonya tasted. Not long after that, instinct and knowledge of what what she knew felt good kicked in and soon enough she had two fingers inside Sonya while her lips were wrapped around her clit, using a mixture of suction and her tongue.

April bit her lip at that since every minute that passed was a minute closer to her no longer being able to hold it. Still, it wasn't like there was much she could do while pinned down and the feeling of helplessness was a turn on.

"April you are so sweet." While April messing her diaper would be a turn on, Sonya didn't want her to do it if it really would bother her. "K you can make me orgasm now," she said with a moan. Sonya let April's other hand go and rolled off her onto her own back. "You've been so good to me...and you're so sweet. I want you to use the potty."

April bit her lip, noticing that once she knew she could get to the bathroom, the need became more pressing. She tried to think of something else as Sonya rummaged around the drawer. She began fidgeting with her hands.