LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Downtown living

April found to puzzle, for the most part, easier than some she had worked on. She was able to put together the edge and the detailed lower half of the puzzle. But the other half was clear sky and it wasn't long before April let out a small frustrated huff as it became harder to find the right pieces. She ended up spreading out the sky pieces and sitting back slightly to try and see any possible matches.

"Mhmm, I did this one once like 3 years ago...I don't remember how long it took me or how I figured it out. Don't forget your juice here too." Sonya set it down between April's legs. Sonya then noticed a piece that she could see a home for, she placed it helping out. "Got one there for ya!"

April didn't think twice about the sip top since it was one of the adult ones where you pressed the button and the spout popped out from the lid. She figured Sonya didn't want to worry about it getting knocked and ending up on her carpet. She took a sip and smiled as Sonya placed the piece. "Thank you."

April reached at some point while working on the puzzle for another goldfish only to realize there wasn't one. She didn't realize she had eaten them all. Taking a sip of juice instead, April returned her focus to the puzzle and smiled once she finally had the last piece in place.

April stood up, scowling just a little at the realization that her leg had fallen asleep and wincing just a bit at the pins and needles feeling as she got feeling back in the limb. She moved over to stand by Sonya, tugging down the front of the pj pants just enough so that Sonya could see the top tapes.

"Can I ask you something?" Sonya continued to rub the soft pants against April's legs. "What if I told you im feeling sassy and I would rather just keep you right here with me for awhile." Sonya grinned, tugging on the pants to bring April closer. Sonya watched April closely for her reaction. She liked to be playful with April but didn't know if this would make her mad,

"But, I, uh, need to go." April blushed, more at having to say that than being moved closer. If she didn't have to go to the bathroom, she knew she'd have probably curled up in Sonya's lap if asked without a problem.