LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Downtown living

April knew if she kept biting her lip, she was going to make it bleed. When she finally couldn't stop herself, she buried her face in Sonya in an attempt to muffle her moan, just like she'd been told to. It all felt so good. Sonya playing with her clit, the slightly damp pull up between her legs, the knowledge that if she looked down, she'd see her jeans unbuttoned and the childish print of her pull ups appearing in the gap.

As she felt herself near orgasm, she began grinding a little against Sonya's hand as quiet noises that she couldn't hold back got buried in Sonya's embrace.

April didn't see the person, though whether or not that was a good thing was up for debate. What wasn't was the warm feeling she got from being called a good girl. It didn't take much longer for April to cum in her pull up and over Sonya's hand, her moan muffled as she pressed herself tightly against Sonya.

"Ah that's okay...you'll have many other chances." Sonya smiled then noticed a CVS as she pulled one of the wipes from her purse to wipe her hand off. "Hey, let's stop in here quick I want to throw this out and maybe pick something up. Are you okay to do that or do you need to potty?" She asked soft enough so only April would hear.

"Oh, I'm not sure they have one...you can look. I was wondering if you'd be okay till we got back, sounds like you will be. Anyway, just getting some things for you...go look for a bathroom I'll meet you up front."

Sonya parted ways and quickly went looking for what she wanted...she grabbed a pacifier which she thought could have many uses and some baby poweder...she headed up to pay.

April had to ask, but they did have a bathroom. She only had to go a little but she figured it was better than going in her pull up. She waited up by the register for Sonya and blushed when she saw the pacifier. The baby powder didn't phase her as much since Sonya had bought a small container of it when they went diaper shopping.

Sonya came and sat down next to her, hugging her close. "Of course you aren't too old." Sonya took April's legs and put them over hers, she ran her hand through April's hair. "I just feel like so connected to you today...it's kind of crazy, but it's a good feeling. How are you feeling, you seem a little tired...do you need a recharge after the bookstore?" Sonya laughed a little.

April hesitated a moment, debating with herself, before scooting into Sonya's lap. "I feel just as connected. It's a little scary. I've never felt like this with anyone. But...I like it. A lot."

"I'm a little tired. This crazy woman accosted me in the bookstore and wore me out a little." April joked, relaxing in Sonya's arms.

Sonya smiled. "Danm those crazy women."

Sonya gently took April's head and brought it down into her chest cuddling close with her. Sonya reached around and gently patted April's padded bottom. One side of her bottom was up a little as she laid into Sonya. "Here April..." Sonya had pulled the pacifier from the bag and brought it up to April's lips.

April sighed pleasantly as she was cuddled and thought to herself that she felt safe and cared for like this. Seeing the pacifier in front of her face, she slowly opened her mouth enough for it to sleep in and gave it a few experimental sucks. It wasn't bad like she thought it might be. It was actually kind of soothing, which she knew was the point but she wasn't expecting it. That odd feeling rose in her chest again and she snuggled into Sonya as she began sucking on her pacifier.

April drifted off in Sonya's arms not thinking of anything but how comfortable she was. If she had been thinking about it, she would have realized she should probably change into a fresh pull up as hers was somewhat wet as it was likely she'd wet heavier in her sleep as usual and that the pull up may not hold it all and she'd had a lot to drink that morning. True enough, April did end up wetting in her sleep and her pull up leaked.