LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Downtown living

Sonya was 28 and living on her own in a big city. She ran a successful internet business and spent a lot of her days at home managing it. She was pretty, 5'9'' and single. She'd experimented with both guys and girls in her past but as she grew older she decidedly grew more fondly of women. She was the type of person who wasn't afraid to tell you what was on her mind but she had a soft side as well.

April was 19 and had just finished moving into her first apartment. The feeling of independence was ruined just a bit by the knowledge it was paid for by her parents, who had also insisted she wait a year before starting college after the accident. Apparently they thought it would be too stressful. Hell, she didn't even have to work until she had regained control during day at least. At 5'6", she wasn't exactly short but her thin build and short almost white-blonde haircut with light blue eyes gave her a pixie-like quality that made her seem a bit shorter at times.

"Here let me see." Sonya moved in and pointed out the key. "It's that one there." She smiled and plucked the keys from the girls hand. "But I want you to come over and have a drink with me! We're neighbors we gotta get to know eachother." She said cheery as she put the keys behind her back. "I won't take no for an answer" She said moving towards her door only a few steps away. "Where did you move from April?"

Sonya smiled. "That's right...best way to start the neighborly relationship with a good ol kidnapping." She smiled as she opened up her door. "Wait are you old enough to drink?" She asked with a raise eyebrow as she both went into her two bedroom place. After Sonya slipped off her shoes she went over and grabbed April lightly. "Let me see in these ears..." She leaned in playfully pretending to look. "I said my name was Sonya when I first walked up... were you in la la land looking at your keys?" Speaking of those keys Sonya had slid them into her purse and put her purse on the counter.

"Well you're right about the liquor license, I trust you to keep it under wraps." Sonya gave April a little wink. "So you came from living with your parents...this is your first time out on your own then I take it?" Sonya poured them both a healthy pour of some sweeter white wine. "Here you are love, follow me." She walked them over to her couch and sat. "Have a seat here." She patted the couch next to her. "Soooo, are you nervous to be out on your own? Excited?" Sonya smiled lightly as she looked over and took a drink.

"Pretty excited though it's not as independent as I had imagined it would be." April sat once she sat down taking a sip of wine. She found herself smiling back at Sonya easily and while she was usually friendly she had never wanted to make a good impression on another woman this badly and she didn't know why. Maybe it was because this could be a friend and they were neighbors.

Sonya looked over studying the girl. Sonya felt like she was good at getting people to open up, and got the sense April was no exception. "Well thanks again for coming over... gave me a reason to stop working." Sonya smiled. "So why don't you feel independent? Did mommy and daddy set up hidden cameras to keep an eye on youuu." Sonya said in a joking tone. "Do you work, go to school?" Sonya took another drink.

"They're paying for the apartment and bills. So no and no. I was in a car crash a month ago and they decided for me that I don't need any additional stress until a few lingering issues have cleared up." April did appreciate that her parents were willing to help. She just hated that since the car crash that they treated her like some fragile glass figurine that would break with the slightest bit of stress.

"Oh my gosh, car crash... poor thing. You look really good, but it must have been bad if you still have some issues." Sonya looked at April who seemed to shy away from eye contact. "Well that's pretty damn awesome that you can just hang and have no worries. Enjoy it while you can. Though I guess I don't have it so bad myself now a days. I used to work for a pretty big company downtown but I quit a few years ago. Now I've got my own kickin online biz. Keeps me pretty busy, but I have more free time than I otherwise would for sure."

"What kind of online business?" April asked, hoping to turn the conversation away from the accident and lingering issues. She couldn't even look the woman in the eye when she talked about it. It probably looked pathetic. April blushed just a bit when Sonya began rubbing her skin and was very grateful she wasn't wearing her...ummm...nighttime protection, as it might have crinkled from the slight movement of her jeans against them. Her pads made no noise. Her blush deepened even further when Sonya mentioned lotion. She couldn't really tell her it was partially due to baby lotion as she found it helped keep her from chafing there the diaper's edge met her skin, now could she? "No, just regular off the shelf stuff."

Sonya noticed the blush, figuring it was from her fingers creeping into her pants. "Regular off the shelf stuff huh." Sonya replied as if she didn't buy it but similarly didn't know why April wouldn't tell the truth about something like that. Sonya took a drink after taking her hand out of the hole in April's jeans. "So anyway... my online business is I guess what you'd call a wedding dress boutique. I take high end wedding dresses that have only been worn basically once... and resell them. I have to do a bit of tinkering with them first obviously... cleaning/preparing and the sort, but dealing in the really expensive dresses you only have to sell so many a month for it to be worth it. So it's been good."

"I never would have thought of that." April said, looking impressed and also relieved when Sonya removed her fingers from her jeans. That had really just made her feel odd. Laughing a little and shaking her head at the idea of planning her wedding out already, she said, "It's more like I'm the type that's never really thought about it. Knowing me, I'll probably just elope and forget to tell my parents until months later. I can imagine my mother's screaming already."

Sonya laughed. "Well you be nice to your mom and tell her. I'm guessing you probably won't be one of my customers then..." Sonya faced April some as she turned on the couch. "So you've probably had a stressful day or two moving. You should let me paint your toes! You can sit back... relax, drink your wine...I'll go grab some colors" Sonya got up before April could even say anything. She returned moments later. "Okay four choices... take your pick." She sat facing April.

"I'm going to have to turn you down, as tempting as it sounds. My feet are ridiculously ticklish." April said honestly. It did sound tempting. But given ticklish her feet were, it was possible she'd leak meaning she would have to change use an extra pad today. That would leave her with none for tomorrow, as she hadn't had time between packing and moving to stock up. She wasn't about to risk wearing her night protection around her new friend. They weren't exactly subtle.

"Here let me see this..." Sonya reached in and took the wine from April and set it aside. "Okay, you have two options." Sonya grinned. "Either you let me paint those nails or I'll just tickle your feet anyway!" She reached down and grabbed Aprils legs, swinging them up onto the couch. "I can do it without tickling you ...well mostly anyway." She smiled.

"Well, when you put it like that, how can I refuse?" April said as she pointed to the blue nail polish. She just hoped Sonya didn't tickle too much. She couldn't think of an excuse to randomly leave for a few minutes to change her pad. And she certainly didn't want to explain why to a near stranger.

April really hoped the ticklish part was done. As amusing as it may have been for Sonya to watch her squirm and giggle, for her it was a reminder that her control wasn't one hundred percent as she felt a very small spurt release into the pad. Honestly, she was a bit worried. She was well aware that her new neighbor had a clear view of her crotch and if she tickled too much or April's bladder spasmed and her pad leaked unexpectedly, there would be no hiding it.

Sonya started to paint the nails on Aprils right foot. She did a pretty good job of not tickling but every so often she could tell she'd hit a tickle spot. "Soooo April... are you much of a tv watcher? Do you watch Brooklyn 99 at all? I love that show ... so funny." Sonya paused. "Okay looks like foot one is done! Do you like the color? It's a little lighter than I thought it might be, but its cute on you."