LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Downtown living

Sonya got into the car with April and leaned over kissing her cheek. "No more going out the rest of the night... we'll just stay in and cuddle up." She smiled over as she started the 15 minute drive back. "Did you see the changing pad I got for you? It seemed really comfy and the gal at the counter said it really makes changing easier if you're laying down."

April was looking forward to cuddliong and began to smile and relax until the changing pad was brought up. Then the smile quickly left her face and eyes, quickly replaced by a carefully neutral expression. "Is this going to be a thing? You discussing my medical condition with anyone who notices? I've gotten along fine without a changing pad for the last month. I don't need one now."

Sonya set all the things down and made her way over to the couch where April was sitting. "April..." She sat next to her. "You don't need to worry I'm not going to tell people about your condition... I didn't even mention your name and she didn't ask or anything." Sonya reached over and put her arm around April. "I promise I'll really try hard to be considerate of that?" She smiled a little.

"My routine is fine." April said, making sure she didn't mutter under her breath again even if she wanted to. She found herself nodding though. She did like the idea of getting to know Sonya better and spending a few nights with her, it was just part of her kept saying it was too soon

Sonya smiled still hugging her close, she could tell April was a little crabby. "I know you've had a long day ... you're probably tired... after we make dinner we can just relax and take it easy." Sonya paused for a moment just to sit there with her and let April calm down some. "Okay, I'm going to check your diaper hun." Sonya did this by pulling April more into her and actually laying her across her lap some. April gave a light protest, but she reached around and unbuttoned the jeans, then unziped them... all rather quickly. Her hand was soon after down in April's pants. It was wet, but not overly so... and pretty concentrated just to her crotch. She looked down at April. "Lets get you cleaned up hun." Sonya rubbed the diaper a little while her hand was down there. "Nice and warm down here." She wanted to try and provide some pleasure each time April's diaper was wet to associate being wet with good feelings.

"Hey!" April yelped in protest, taken by surprise a bit as she was pulled so that she founded herself nearly laying across Sonya's lap. She didn't even have time to voice any other protest, if any was coming at all, as soon her jeans were unzipped and Sonya's hand was cupping her crotch her the wet diaper. She felt a blush starting as Sonya's hand began rubbing a little through the wet and warm padding. It wasn't a horrible feeling, to be honest, the warm, damp, and swollen padding robbing against her as Sonya's hand provided a light pressure. A phrase fro a high school psych class, positive reinforcement, came to mind but it was hard to focus on or care about the implications of that when another part of her mind was telling that part to shut up and enjoy it and that Sonya knew what she was doing.

April tugged her shirt down once she was off Sonya's lap and followed her over to her own apartment. There was something odd about having to wait for Sonya to unlock the door to her own place, but she brushed that thought aside as she left Sonya to get the diapering supplies while she grabbed a pair of light gray swea pants and a oversized black t-shirt. Intentionally the least colorful, best to conceal a diaper, and least likely to be considered childish or infantile pjs she owned.

Sonya started taking off her jeans as she was now laying down on the pad. "Well that's good... I think when I was your age I didn't much cook at all. Really just got more into it in the past few years, well being decent at it anyway." The jeans were off and next came the tapes. Sonya brought the diaper down between April's legs. She wiped the area with care and took her time doing it, she thought a few times she could notice April getting a little excited from it but couldn't be sure.

April felt herself getting slightly wet as Sonya wiped her, ocassionally brushing her clit and the fact she had gotten turned on by this very thought earlier didn't help. Thankfully Sonya didn't seem to notice. She nodded at the mention of wearing a night diaper now but was surprised when the booster pads were opened. Surely Sonya didn't think she wet that much, did she?

Sonya was fairly certain now that April was aroused. When she was done with the oil she took her finger and slid it just in and down the length of her lips. "April... you're wet down here... " Sonya smiled and continued to move her finger slowly up and down the length of the lips. "Someone likes my touch hmm?" Sonya smiled as April's cheeks were red. She took her finger out. "Have you ever used a vibrator before?" Sonya asked curiously as she unfolded the thick nighttime diaper and lifted April as she slid it under her. She put two booster pads in next, opting for two because April couldn't see how many were going in and wanted it to be thick. Last was the powder before the diaper was brought around and taped up. She could see the look on April's face was one of a bit of shock at how thick it was and how it kept her legs apart. Sonya rubbed the crotch of the diaper into her just a bit. "Why don't you stand up here and let me see that its on ya good."

April turned red as Sonya's finger slowly moved up and down her lips and she found herself biting her bottom lip slightly in response, npot wanting to give her the satisaction of making a noise. Her blush only increased when Sonya as if she had used a vibratorand April found herself answring honestly with a nod.

Sonya was feeling rather turned on at this point as well and caught the moan that escaped from April's mouth. "Sure, I'll help. Just a second.." She disappeared behind April for a moment and after a drawer closed she came back over. Sonya came from behind April and grabbed her hands, bringing them over her head and behind her. "I have a surprise for you..." She said in a seductive tone as she started the bondage rope around her wrists. It was probably a natural reaction for April to struggle to prevent being tied up but it turned Sonya on even more. Sonya was good with the rope

April began to squirm, instictively reacting to the feeling of someone trying to tie her wrists together, even if it was acually turning her on. Being tied to the bed post wasn't how she had seen this going, but she couldn't deny she like it as the padding bbegan to absorb her wetness. Seeing Sonya, vibrator in hand, drove home that she was completely under her control and that she was actually enjoying having no control along with her diapers, something that she had never imagined possible. She didn't know whther to count herself lucky or curse herself for moaning before as Sonya turned on the vibrator but knew it wouldn't matter either way becuase odds were that Sonya would make her enjoy this.

Sonya smiled as came down over April, putting the vibrator up against the diaper as she came in for a kiss. Sonya locked lips, kissing and sliding her tongue into April's mouth only giving her small breaks to breath and moan. She occasionally gave brief vibrator breaks as well but after awhile she could tell April was nearing an orgasm. "Someone likes being tied up and controlled doesn't she." Sonya said into her ear as she continued. "Being in her nice thick diaper ..." Sonya felt so good as she watched April near her climax. "Tell me you want to be controlled." Sonya said it firmly as she continued to vibrate and pulled the rope back and to the ground as she hovered over April. This kept April's arms pinned to the floor.

• Like 1

April moaned into the kiss as the vibrator was pressed against the diaper. Soon she lost track of time, only being aware of her diaper, her arousal, the vibrater, Sonya, her dominance, and the fact she was being kissed by her and April's ocassional need to breathe which at times seemed pesky and overrated as she neared climax. Breathing heavier as Sonya whispered into her ear, April nodded without thinking, too lost in the feeling of being dominated and pleasured to think about lying to save her own ego or possibly free will.

Sonya grinned, this was the most fun she'd ever had. She took the vibrator away from the diaper just as she could tell April was very close. "Do you want it back?" She smiled still holding the rope. "Tell me how badly you want to orgasm." She demanded. "I want you to beg me."

April nodded that she wanted it back. Damn it, she had been right there! "Please, please let me cum, Sonya. I need you to make me cum so badly. I haven't in so long." Which was true. April hadn't touched herself since the accident. She hadn't felt sexy or desireable and in the rare moments she had been turned on in the evenings, she hadn't felt okay about masturbating through a diaper. Now, when she was finally close but being denied her climax, she found herself searching for whatever she thought Sonya wanted to hear. "I want, I need you to take control and force me to cum in my diaper. Make me like them and want to wear them for you."

This was going better than Sonya could have dreamed. "Mmmm I don't know if that's desperate enough..." When April let out one more big "Please" she didn't even let her finish the word before putting the vibrator into the diaper. "Alright I'll make you cum in your diaper, but I don't approve of your pj selection so you're going to wear just the diaper the rest of the night and when you feel like being a little pouty pants about it you're going to think of this." She continued to press the vibrator into the diaper. "Cum for me April, do it!..." Sonya said working the vibrator over the area where her clit would be.

April couldn't even respond before she was cumming with a loud moan, arching up into the vibrator as the pleasure took over her and the booster pads absorbed the increased volume of juices released. When she came down, spent from her first orgasm in months, she couldn't work up the energy or resistance yet to complain about being in just a diaper or ask Sonya to look through April's clost or her own for something more appropriate. April knew there were a few disney shirts from yearly family trips to disney land, along with fooie pjs that had been a christmas gift last year but she had never worn. None of it was really girly, but it was young enough looking if that's what Sonya wanted and the shirts were certainly short enough not toi hise the diaper.

Sonya smiled and kissed Aprils forehead. "That's my good girl." She turned off the vibrator and untied the rope, then helped April to sit and took off her shirt and bra. She kissed her neck and shoulder lightly after doing so. Sonya then helped April to stand and hugged her close, rubbing her back. "Was that the best orgasm you've ever had?" She asked smiling at her. "And don't worry I'll make you like diapers and want to wear them for me." She said finally commenting on what April had said in the moment as she gave April's bottom a little spank.

April nodded that is was the best orgasm she had ever had only to blush at the reminder of what she had said and the spank. She hoped Sonya never found out exactly what calling April her good girl did to that one part inside of her. No need to let her know exactly how under her control she was already just yet.

Sonya smiled. "Well normally their wouldn't be, but I might be able to make an exception... I'll give you one more chance to pick something that I think is appropriate... if its like this black shirt again...you'll be in just the diaper until we get you something cute." Sonya grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around April. "There now you can come with me back to your place." Soon the two were back over to April's apartment and

April blushed as she walked across the hall, with the blanket being the only thing keeping her and the thick diaper from being on display. Seeing Sonya sitting on her bed and waiting, April made a mental note that apparently black shirts and long shirts were off the list. "Um...any requirements I should know about before I sacrifice my last chance?"

"I want you to pick what you think is the cutest pj's you have... if I were dressing you what would I pick. I'm going to look afterwards and see how well you did." Sonya waited. She even just enjoyed looking at April standing there in the diaper... as the blanket had fallen down as April had to use her hands to open drawers.