LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Downtown living

April yelped in shock at the swat. She could feel it through the diaper and was shocked Sonya had done that. Still, she found herself looking down like a scolded child as Sonya spoke to her, only glancing up slightly when her lips left contact with her forehead. Part of her felt justified in the way she was acting and thought Sonya was being ridiculous, but the rest felt like she had disappointed her knew friend and she was amazed at how much that affected her considering she had yet to know this woman a day.

Sonya spoke as she walked. "Well, I'm sorry that you've had to handle this all on your own... but that doesn't excuse how you acted. Talking under your breath at me.. yelling... that was very immature." By the time they'd gotten to the shoes Sonya was able to look at April... who was still looking at the floor. Sonya could see April was close to tears.

April returned and hug and nodded that she did in fact feel like it had all gone really wrong. Worse than she could have ever imagined. She sniffled and smiled just slightly though when Sonya wiped away the tear that had managed to escape despite her best efforts and told her she was glad she was still there. "I'm glad you're still here too."

April only blushed further at that, though this time there might have been a hint of a smile tugging at her lips. Happy that Sonya grabbed her jacket, even if she didn't get to wear it now it was better than Sonya keeping her from bringing it at all, any joy quickly faded as she heard herself crinkle down the hall. It sounded unbearable loud to her, even if she logically knew it was barely a whisper. April had to stop herself from groaning when she saw two people were already on the elevator. She had never felt this uncomfortable in her life! And to make matters worse, she could smell the baby powder now that she was in a confined space. Once that happened she was careful not to move lest she crinkle in the quiet elevator and let the other two start walking and get a fair distance ahead before moving.

"Well first I need to get some gas for the car, then something to drink.... I'm so thirsty." Sonya looked as she changed lanes. "Then... we gotta drive about 20 minutes to this medical supply store I know of. They close at 6 I think so we're cutting it close." Sonya pulled up to a pump and turned the car off. "Will you pump while i get us some drinks?" Sonya noticed her sigh. "Come on... you'll just be standing up... and close to the car, it'll be fine." Sonya walked outside and started the pump with her credit card. She had to go and open April's door. "Come on April... " After enough coaxing she finally got out. "What would you like to drink?"

April gave Sonya a highly reluctant look and sighed when she asked her to pump gas. She was really trying to avoid public exposure, and her neighbor was asking her to get out of the car unnecessarily? As she started the pump, she still wasn't sure how was was coaxed out of the car. Sonya had some kind of power over her and she didn't understand why.

"Hmm?" Sonya saw April was mad. "Oh the jacket, sorry hun... did you want it? The guy in there is a creep he always tries to look at my boobs so I just wanted to cover up some more." She reached over and patted April's leg. "Are you upset? You have a little bit of a temper hmm... you can't get so mad at every little thing April...but if you need to get something off your chest ... you can, just don't be rude."

"You knew I'd look for it, didn't you?" April asked, trying to rein in her temper and keep the accusation out of her tone. "And the temper part may come from the fact a complete stranger has seen fit to alternate between making me feel humiliated and like she actually cares, when I'm starting to wonder if its for your own enjoyment. I just met you and you're ordering me around."

"Okay okay, calm down April." Sonya turned to face her she chose not to address the direct question about the jacket. "I'm not trying to humiliate you... I admit... I do think you are super adorable in that diaper...but I'm very genuinely trying to help you. Its obvious that you don't like to have on much protection because its embarrassing and I get that... but what you had, those thin little pads just weren't good enough. And if you'll remember it was how you acted that led to how you're currently dressed." She paused. "I think you like me... and I think you're just scared that what I'm doing isn't out of caring but out of some game I'm playing. I'm not playing a game with you ... I know we just met but I'll say it again I like you." Sonya leaned in and kissed April on the lips, staying there longer than a normal kiss. She used her offhand to unbutton the jeans and slide it down into her pants. Once there she pushed her hand into the diaper which pushed the diaper into April's crotch. "I like my little diapered neighbor." Sonya kissed her again. "Does April like my hand on her diaper?" Sonya smiled not caring that someone might be able to see in the car.

April tried her best not to melt and give in at the kiss but found herself holding her breath for a second as her jeans were unbuttoned. Some part of her wanted to protest or stop her but she couldn't bring herself to. Maybe Sonya was right, and that's why she couldn't make herself say no to her. She liked her. It made sense, the fluttering in her stomach, the feeling when they kissed, and then earlier when she was trying to change. She bit the inside of her cheek when Sonya's hand pressed the diaper into her. She really should not be enjoying this. Anyone could see and she should not be enjoying this stranger pressing her just slightly damp diaper into her. Then she felt something clicked and she tried to keep her voice even as she asked, "It's a turn on for you, isn't it?"

• 2 weeks later...

April was more turned on than she had ever been and would be lying if she said she wasn't very attracted to Sonya. She knew she shouldn't be turned on by any of this, certainly not while diapered, but she was. Still, she was worried if Sonya was telling her up front that she was going to be 'well protected' all the time and that she wouldn't always like it or indeed, Sonya' methods. She didn't want to lose this chanced with her neighbor. "What happens if you take us back?"

Sonya took her hand out of Aprils pants and moved herself back upright. "That's not what I was hoping you'd say....maybe I should just take us back..." Sonya started the car...glancing out of the corner of her eye. She hoped April would stop her from going back... it would put the control back in her court. Plus she really really starting to like where this was going with April.

"I didn't say I want to go back!" April said quickly, panicking just a little. She was worried she had just losyt her chance. "I just want to know what woul.d happen if I did. Or didn't for that matter. I was just hoping you would tell me what you're planning."

Sonya kept it in park. "Zip those jeans back up." She said facing April. "If you want us to have a relationship, even just as friends, I'm going to make sure you are wearing the right protection because if you're not its going to bother me. I don't blame you for not wanting to wear a lot but I'm going to make sure you wear enough. I won't put up with you fighting me all the time about it either. I'm going to buy you what you need with my own money and you're going to wear it. I'm sure you'll keep getting better and as you do you can wear less." Sonya paused. "If you can't deal with that, then I can take you back home... but I want you to lean in and kiss me and tell me you'll wear what I get for you." Sonya smiled softly.

April found herself zipping back up her jeans without even thinking about it. She thought about it for a long moment. She had already seen that once Sonya had decided something was going to be done, that was it and that she wouldn't tolerate any fighting or disrespect from April. So it became a question of, could April handle that? She knew, had felt earlier, that the more dominating nature of Sonya could turn her on. And clearly it worked given that she hadn't even considered not zipping up her jeans. She realized sh was hesitating because she was afraid of the punishments and because she afriad because she had never felt like this about anyone and certainly not so fast or for a woman.

Sonya leaned over and hugged her. "I'm so happy to hear that. I know it won't be easy for you at times... but I think you'll find it'll be worth it. And I know you will fight me on some things... I expect that, but there is a line and if you cross it I'll make sure you know you did. I don't mean that to be a threat... but you should know that." Sonya started to drive. "Anyway, lets put all that silly stuff behind us. I'm so happy we met April. I'm really excited to cook with you tonight... that's going to be a lot of fun!"

April blushed at the reminder of what she was wearing, which she suspected may have been the point. Why did Sonya have to say things like that in public? She wasn't sure if she was being lead or if she was walking on automatic, she was more focused of the nerves building as they reached the section April had both familiarity with to a degree and yet still resented. Incontinence. She had no idea what Sonya was going to pick out, though she was certain pads were off the list, even the ones meant for heaviuer incontinence. Sonya seemed to enjoy patting her padded bum or rubbing her diaper agaist her too much for those.

Sonya looked everything over... the selection was crazy. Everything from thin pads to booster pads and thick diapers. Sonya knew that all April needed during the day was likely a thick pad, but if she got pads she would have to constantly fight April about wearing or not wearing them. But, on the other hand she couldn't just get diapers because that wouldn't show her as being very considerate or caring which she did want to be. It was then she noticed the cute youth pullups with flower print for girls. The large would no doubt fit her just right.

"Can't you get something a little more...medical?" April asked, blushing at the youth pull ups. Then again the diapers weren't really purely medical either, with the purple exterior. The pull ups were exactly what she had been dreading that Sonya would pick out for her, making her think more of the potty training toddler of her earlier thoughts than a grown woman with a slightly leaky bladder. She also noted the two different diapers. Both were purple, though the thinner was a lighter shade, and the thickest looked like they would give her difficulty walking while the thinner were at least more subtle but still not what she had envisioned in her head at the idea of diapers for an adult.

"These are medical..." Sonya put the diapers into April's chest and waited for her to grab them. "Thank you April, little sassy pants." Sonya patted her bottom again.She also noticed that because April never put the jacket on that carrying the diapers caused her short shirt to lift just a little and show the smallest part of the back of the diaper out of her jeans. Sonya didn't want her to freak about it so she didn't say anything and she figured April was so absorbed in the moment she probably didn't notice..

True to what Sonya thoguth, April had no idea what an enema was and any thought about it was pushed out of her head by the short walk to the register. She tried to keep from bolting throughout the entire time in the medical supply store but the loudly whispered comment as she set down the diapers was too much for her. It was obvious, to her at least, that the cashier had heard and probably knew everything was for her. And even if they didn't care, April cared that they knew.

Sonya spent a bit of time chatting with the cashier about April and actually picked up a changing pad near the register that was half off. The cashier explained the diapers they were buying would be good because the tabs could be taken off and reapplied at least once without compromising the diaper. Sonya liked this feature as it could allow changing out a booster pad or something of the sort if need be.

April blushed at the sight of the changing pad, but rather than say anything that probably would get her intotrouble, she just got into0 the car. April was wetter than she would normally be by this point, but between the stress of their outing on her and the wine still in her system that was a bit inevitable. Her pad would still hold up but if she were out andabout all day, she would probably have change in about half the normal time.