LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Downtown living

April made a vaguely confused noise as she woke up, not sure why she was being woken but not happy about it. It wasn't until she felt the dampness of her jeans that she woke up properly and turned bright red. She was embarrassed about leaking but she had done it before. What upset her was doing so on Sonya and that she might get mad with her. Forcing back the urge to tear up, though her eyes still welled up slightly, April spit the pacifier out. "Fuck! I'm so sorry. I should have remembered to change before I let myself fall asleep. I'm such an idiot. I didn't leak on the couch did I? Shit!"

"April, April calm down." Sonya stayed calm. "It's okay ...it was just an accident. ...it's no one's fault. Come on, stand up here and let's see." Sonya helped her up and noticed a decent sized spot on her own jeans.

"Well ya done peed on me", She said with a little laugh. "Couch is okay...you're fine...I'm not upset at all, it's no biggie."

Sonya stood up, when

April relaxed when Sonya didn't seem upset about her leaking on her and realized she hadn't leaked on the couch. She'd accidentally done that once at her parents' house and they'd been upset with her.

April tensed a little at Sonya's firm tone, part of her wanting to immediately apologize in the face of her displeasure and the rest saying she was an adult - though the phrase 'big girl' was the one her mind actually used before she corrected herself, much to her internal embarrassment - and that Sonya had no right to censure her language. "What does it matter? Most people my age do it."

At some point it was inevitable that April was going to balk at something or push back. April would think later that it was surprising it was over this or so soon, but right now she felt stubborn. "And what if I don't?"

April couldn't quite resist to roll her eyes. Knowing it was a combination of being woken up early from her nap and what she woke up to, April was still a little wary when Sonya crossed her arms but followed her so that she could get out of her wet pants.

"Yah...you know I feel responsible too. I thought the pullups would hold a good wetting but they don't really." Sonya took down the jeans, folding them up nicely. The swollen pullup was now in full view. Sonya reached in and ripped the sides of the pullup, folding it down exposing April. "Mmm, I like this view." Sonya smiled trying to get one out of April as she reached for wipes.

Sonya lifted up April's legs and pulled out the wet materials, taking a cold wipe to her bottom. "Well I'm sorry you feel that way...but truthfully when you stick around home its easier to watch what you drink and when you go...that's what you've mostly been used to." Sonya put down April's legs and gently wiped her private area. "When you get out and do things like we did today, it will be different. Anyway, I think you know all of this..." Sonya paused to choose her next words carefully. "You don't have to feel badly about using the toilet less... you don't have to use it at all if you don't want, as far as I'm concerned." Sonya sprinkled on some powder. "K sit tight while I grab you something..." Sonya went for the diaper supplies.

As much as April hated to admit it, she knew Sonya had a point. It was much harder to watch how much she was drinking when she had to watch for refills and not get distracted by conversations. She knew it wasn't Sonya's fault, though the knowledge that Sonya didn't mind her bladder condition and even enjoyed it was oddly freeing.

April blushed at the implications of not using a toilet at all and relaxed as she smelled the powder. She almost wanted to suck her thumb as she watch Sonya grab something, unable to see what.

Sonya came back over and knelt down holding a diaper and booster pad. I was the thinner of the two types of diapers they'd bought, though it was still much more absorbent than the pullups she'd had on previously. She opened it up and placed the pad into it, noticing April watching intently. "Mmm, don't you like how that powder smells...lift your bottom up for me."

"Do you really think I need a diaper?" April asked even though her nap was proof she did. She shyly nodded that she liked the smell of the powder and lifted her hips, letting the diaper slid underneath her.

Sonya chose not to answer the question as her action of sliding it under April was enough of an answer. "K just a little more powder!" She said excitedly as she put a bit more onto April, rubbing it in gently with her hand. Next she pulled the diaper over April and snuggly tapped it. Sonya could see the padded bulge between April's legs was more pronounced now. She finished by sliding on a pair of her own pj pants, which were a bit loose but had a drawstring. They were super soft on the inside. Sonya helped April up and hugged her close. She wondered if April would apologize for earlier, though she wasn't expecting it.

April smiled at how soft the pants were, not realizing the slight diaper bulge which wasn't obvious unless you knew what to look for, and the fact they were a little long and loose on her made her look a little younger than she was. April cuddled close, hugging Sonya back. She couldn't deny that the diaper gave her a feeling of security that her pull up hadn't. She was a little torn. On one hand she wanted to apologize for taking her grumpy mood out on Sonya, but on the other, April didn't want to bring up the topic of her swearing again.

"I'm sorry I was bratty." April said quietly, bratty slipping out for some reason instead of grumpy. She sounded like a child that knew they had done something wrong but still wasn't sure they wanted to apologize.