LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Downtown living

Sonya unzipped the jeans. "Actually... a friend of mine introduced me to it. Glad he did." Sonya gave them a gentle pull down. "Let's see if you're wet here..." Sonya bent down a little and put her hand to the pullup. "Oh my goodness... this is really pretty wet." She pushed up on the pullup from the crotch... "You soaked through that booster pad in there for sure. Come on over here lets get you cleaned up" Sonya took April and slowly led her to the counter, where her purse was.

"I uh, I still have to pee." April turned bright red, both at having to admit that and at Sonya telling her she had soaked the booster pad. She kicked herself for not watching her fluid consumption more. Normally a pad like that would have lasted her at least a handful of hours, not just one or two. It wasn't helped when Sonya led her over towards the counter and talked about getting her cleaned up. It made her feel very....little and vulnerable in a way she didn't understand. It wasn't exactly a bad feeling, but it was new and a little scary.

"I knew I'd gone a little when you were in the bathroom but I didn't realize it was so much. I think I ended up drinking a lot more coffee and water than I intended to. I'm normally pretty careful about not drinking too much." April turned bright red.

April felt just a bit like a toddler who was being toilet trained, and she thought the embarrassment that thought caused her shouldn't be something she got just a bit turned on by. Sitting down, she had to actively pretend Sonya wasn't standing right there before she relaxed enough that her bladder emptied itself.

"I like you helping me." April admittedly shyly before standing and wiping herself clean, shivering just a little as she wasn't used to the coolness or the feeling of the wipes. April blushed but smiled as the the pullup and pad were tugged into place.

April jumped when she felt Sonya's hand connect with her butt, mostly because it wasn't expected. It was too soft to hurt, just making a bit of noise. After washing and drying her hands, April shyly leaned in for another kiss, arms wrapping around Sonya as she did so. Once she pulled back, she said, "Now I'm ready to head out there."

The first thing April did when they got back to the table was move her coffee cup away from her so that she wouldn't drink it automatically.

Sonya enjoyed the memory of the kiss as they walked back to the table. She sat down and took some water. "So, I have a surprise for you when we leave here... related to your love of reading."

As the girls continued to chat a bit longer Sonya noticed April go for drinks a few times, seemingly realizing after each drink that she had planned not to have anymore.

April grinned at the mention of the surprise. "I don't get any hints?"

It was easy to see that April wasn't watching her fluid intake as closely as she probably should be. To be fair, she was a little distracted between memories of the kiss and trying to work out what Sonya's surprise was. Sometimes she realized what she was doing as she raised her water glass and caught herself. But other times, it wasn't until she had taken a sip.

"The bookshop or the library?" April asked as the city featured a library that had existed since the first university here opened and a bookshop that claimed to have been around since this place was founded. Though Rachel wouldn't be entirely surprised if it was something else.

"How unique?" April asked.

April stood and shook her head. "Seriously, Sonya, it's nothing. Thank you for being a good friend and for introducing me to this place."

April waited until they'd left the restaurant to continue her statement. Only a blush gave away that Sonya had in fact heard what she thought, "I mean, those pancakes are better than some orgasms I've had."

"Well little miss naughty...maybe that's just because you've mostly been giving them to yourself....I'll show you an orgasm when we get back." Sonya smiled over. "Try not to get too horny and wet at the bookstore thinking about what I'm going to do."

Soon they arrived at the bookstore.

"Tease." April muttered as they reached the bookstore, unable to deny even to herself that the anticipation and the images running through her head were getting her wet. Thankfully the bookstore provided a distraction. Sonya hadn't been kidding about it's architecture. It was definitely not the sort of thing you saw anymore, with the attention to detail and overall look. Giving Sonya a small smile, she held the door open for her.

"Thank you," Sonya said as she leaned in for a soft kiss on the lips.

Sonya showed April around, taking the occasional opportunity to run a hand down her side or even give her butt a pat.

"Oh there's this super cute old man that works here...I wonder if he's in. Hmm, don't see him at the counter. Oh well."

April glanced around the store, surprised at the size since it looked smaller from out front and at the selection. She figured it would be very easy for her to lose a couple of hourse wandering the shelves. Seeing Sonya direct her, she followed her to a secluded corner of the store where they were mostly hidden from view unless someone came wandering.

April wasn't sure what she was expecting but this wasn't it. Still, she didn't so much more than briefly tense from surprise and bite her lip as Sonya's hand entered her pullup. April wondered for a moment what was wrong with her to let someone she hadn't known very long do this at all let alone in public. She wondered even more what it said about her that she didn't just let it happen to humor Sonya, but actively enjoyed it and got turned on by it. That she liked the fact that someone could catch them, that the idea of Sonya playing with her like this in public and while she was padded gave her a small thrill. She nodded an okay, not trusting her voice right now.

Sonya softly played with April, running her finger along her inner lips and using her thumb to rub her clit. "You like being naughty like this hmm...a new experience for you?" Sonya smiled...she hoped that April would pee while she was playing with her...she herself was getting turned on.

April bit her lip hard to stifle a moan, and nodded. She felt the need to warn Sonya, even though a small voice in the back of her mind suggested that the older woman wouldn't mind, "You do know that with how much I've had to drink, I may leak while your hand is there, right?"

Sonya felt the warm pee on her hand and mover her fingers up to play with the area. She whispered into April's ear. "You know I brought you over here to check that you hadn't pottied, not to pleasure you but I like doing both at the same time... I think someone enjoys doing pee pee in her pullups...how it feels...how it makes you feel."

Sonya took her finger to April's clit in a circular motion trying to coax a moan she felt