LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Medicade & Medicare

I'm in California. Best brand I can get is Wings Choice Plus. And just to get those I had to have the doctor write the prescription and check the box "Dispence as written" so they had to give me THAT brand. But even with the Wings, I have to wear two at once for them to be abosrbent enough. So I cut slits in the plastic backing of the inner diaper. Little warm during the summer months, but it works. You just have to make use of what you have. But when I can afford it, I buy the Wellness Briefs Superio line. But anyway, in California, if you want to use diapers over medication it's fine. They don't force other methods on you before letting you use diapers. But you have to find a doctor who's ok with prescribing diapers. One doctor I had would only give bladder meds saying "Your only wetting the bed to keep people away". I was offended of course. But switched doctors and he had no problem doing the diapers. I get two cases of diapers per month and some chux underpads for in case the diaper leaks.

• 1 month later...

Medicaide here in Illinois pays for mine but a limited ammount and cheap ones. I always run out before I can get more so end up buying them. For a while quality was so bad they would often come unfastened . Once I went out to a event with some friends and as I was walking out my diaper completely fell off and out my shorts on to the floor. Thankfully no one noticed and I was next to a trash can and quickly threw it in .

Sent from my my diaper