LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amanda & Jasmine (valeria/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

Amelia notices you're not doing your work form either of your three classes (note pamphlet from Social Studies doesn't count) and more/less begins to get you to get started.

I cry as i was also mad and started to flip out and curse here and there about how i hate this school and never want to come back here as amelia tries to get me to calm down as shes worried i might make my self sick from stressing out.

Amelia feels she has no choice but to go tell the nurse while Melissa is told she can go about her business; Ms. Milteer and Ms. Stukes are notified as well.

They come in to the bathroom and try to get me out of the stall while trying to calm me down as they were worried about me knowing things have been only getting worse then better.

Ms. Stukes tells you that i am dismissed to go home feeling bad that this is happening to me as you had managed to me out of the stall and pick me up to calm me down. I wouldn't look at anyone.

I bring you into the carry-hug position so you can bring your arms around me while I carry you to the car; Ms. Milteer pauses us for a moment before we reach the main entrance.

"Have you ever heard of allowing them to gain your trust?" I ask while pulling into the driveway; "What did the girls who are trying to be nice to you do to you that made you feel threatened by them?

"Nope it doesn't matter everyone thinks im a big baby they don't get what i went threw, i never wanted this to happen i..i still wish mommy and daddy where here" i start to cry as i sit there in the back seat as you park the car and go to get me out to bring me in the house.