LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amanda & Jasmine (valeria/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

Jasmine checks to see if i have a fever and sees that its normal. She gets me out of the crib and lays me on the changing table to get me changed and ready for school.

I get you out of the car myself and carry you inside where we meet Amelia and the head nurse; we're told that someone stole your diapers after we left yesterday.

"It'll be okay dear" the nurse tries to assure you; "A student who was in the same boat as you dropped out and left all of his supplies here, though he wore Abena Abri-forms M4; you can have them to replace your missing changes.

Jasmine, Amelia and the nurse take you into her office to check your diaper to see if you need a change; the nurse puts on a pair of gloves while Amelia gets the other supplies to change you if it's needed.

"It's just me personally, but I think there's a connection between those girls who were recently expelled and this crime" I tell Ms. Stukes suspiciously; "If it turns out that I'm right, I might have to have a word with their respective fathers; reform school might sound like the best solution for them."

Ms. Stukes agrees with you as she says "I will get in contact with their parents and we can schedule a meeting to deal with this as soon as possible"